Panda Express / horrible customer service, etc

As Jul 11, 2019 Review updated:

I went to the palarine, il location. Stated online and on the door it says their drive thru close time is 9:20 PM. I arrived at 9:00 and waited in the drive thru for almost 20min. When I got to the speaker to place my order, the girl taking orders was very rude. Told me that they were very close to closing time and what did I want. I asked for double orange chicken plate and she said that they didn't have any orange chicken. And again was extremely rude about it. Then I tried calling to talk to a manager when I left the drive thru and there was no answer at the phone number. If you have store open until certain time, there should be a full menu, nd if you aren't going to provide a full me u there should be a sign stating that, as I would not have waited that long to not get anything.

Comments

• Di
      Jul 12, 2019

Are you serious. Do you seriously think that just because you were told that the don't have orange chicken that she was rude. Would you rather she lie to you. Funny that you are calling her a girl, when it is you who is behaving like a child. I am shocked that someone old enough to drive would act so childish.