Panda Expresscustomer service issue

Last night I at store #1427 Boynton Beach location and it was the worst experience I've ever had. There is always some type of issue at this location from burnt rice all the way down to not having the proper ingredients to make a dish. For the most part the staff would try and succeed to correct the issue, but not last night. I filled out the customer survey like always to receive the free entrée and ass I went to pay for my meal I gave the cashier my completed receipt. As she began the transaction she realized that she didn't enter the code and she did try to stop the transaction before it was completed. She then turned to the manger at the time and was told there was nothing that could be done. Now I'm not cashier or manger for that fact and I understand that thing sometimes get hectic, but every customer is important. I feel as if taking a moment to refund and redo the transaction would've soled the problem. Sure it would've taken a few minutes more' but it would've been the right thing to do. I completed the survey honestly I'm at this location at least once a week and like I stated before they've corrected any issue before and its constantly issues at this location. Honestly speaking its only this location that seems to always have an issue. For a location of any type of customer service to be plagued with issues the way I was treated was a travesty and no paying customer should be treated this way. Thank you for taking the time to read this email and I hope to hear back Cornelius J Hightower.

Cj