Pall Mall Cigarettes Logo

Pall Mall Cigarettes

Having problems with Pall Mall Cigarettes?

Pall Mall Cigarettes reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 7, 2009. The latest review Pall mall Red Cigarettes was posted on Mar 24, 2021. The latest complaint red 100's was resolved on Nov 28, 2017. Pall Mall Cigarettes has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 185 reviews. Pall Mall Cigarettes has resolved 14 complaints.

Pall Mall Cigarettes Customer Service Contacts

Globe House, 4 Temple Place
London
United Kingdom - WC2R2PG

Pall Mall Cigarettes Complaints & Reviews

Pall Mall Cigaretteshi

I've been smoking your cigarettes for the last 5 year so you can imagine how much money that costs. And now they have only half a filter on them !!! I smoke pall mall red flow red capsule.. Half the tip has a hole in it.. This is the 5 packet I've bought like this and to be honest I'm getting very sick of it.. Have pic on request but think ye probably know exactly what I'm talking about..

hi

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall red capsules

To whom this may concern

I bought a packet of pall red capsule from sainsburys in rhyl and I've discovered since smoking a few that they tend to pop on the end which leaves my shirt getting burn holes in them. I'd really like to bring this to your attention since it isn't that great and I have been enjoying your product(your smokes).

Kind regards
    A concerned customer

pall mall red capsules
    pall mall red capsules

Pall Mall Cigarettesbold ks

I bought 3 packs of your cigarettes. I figured I would.give them a try. Much to my surprise all 3 packs had 4 cigarettes right in the middle on other side of the separation in the middle were cut all the way down. You can imagine my frustration considering the cost of the cigarettes. I think you need to adjust your thing that puts the smokes in the pack or something. This happened on October 25th, 2019 in Saskatchewan, Canada.
      Thanks

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall black 100s

What the heck, Pall Mall? I've enjoyed your product quality with total satisfaction for years. But I just bought this pack today, and was about to smoke my 3rd cigarette of the 20, when for the SECOND time, (it happened with the 1st as well), I barely grasped the cigarette with no abnormal force or grip, when the wrapper gave way and fwoosh: the entire filter came popping out. Normally I'd not complain about something so petty, stick it back in and smoke it as in- but without compression the fibers of the filter expand its diameter just enough to make it impossible to easily slide into the existing wrapper opening. And I mean, once is a fluke, but 2 out of 3? 🤷🏼‍♀️ C'mon guys! -Concerned loyal customer

pall mall black 100s

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall blue

Bought a packet of Pall Mall Blue. The smokes has red lines but marked as Pall Mall Blue. It tastes completely diffirent. I have been smoking them for years, and im pretty sure that these are not Pall Mall Blue smokes. Photo can be supplied upon request, what will be done about this? I honestly feel that this is poor service and completely unacceptable. Contact me ASAP.
          Your feedback will be appreciated.

pall mall blue

Oct 27, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall red cigarettes

hi i purchased another packet of smokes today when i took off the plastic and foil to expose the smoke there...

Pall Mall Cigarettescigarette packets

Hello
            Just found a smoke in my packet I Payed over $54 dollars for went to smoke them and about half the packet they had ink all on one side but up the whole smoke
            Starting at the numbers
            Not happy as I've always been for years and years we have brought them
            And now the price is right up and ink shouldn't be across the smokes
            Wasn't happy have shown people they said thats wrong and unsmokeable
            As a loyal customer I hope I get something back.

Oct 14, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall special xl

I bought a pack of pall mall special xl from the husky location in prince george, bc and the first stick I...

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall 20 reg

There is mold on my filters. I have bought from 3 different locations in montreal, blue or red packs, and there is mold on all of them. (I know because i use your cigarettes to mix with my canadian legal weed). So yeah i put a picture you should look that up, my corner stores say their produces are fresh. You can write me for more details about the produces.

pall mall 20 reg

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall cigarettes red pack longs.

I bought 2 packs of pall mall red regular pack 100s.when I opened up the first pack the aluminium foil that's supposed to be there was completely gone. I was scared to smoke them what if someone put poison in them? I went to return at 711 store on sleepy hollow road but they refused to return my money.they accused me of removing foil and told me to call pall mall.your phone number kept getting me vmail and no live person.
                I want my money back for 2packs.please.

Pall Mall Cigarettes20 of the 40 smokes were dryied up,

I bought 2 pack of your pall mall smoker and20 out of the 40 smokes were all dried up you light them they just burn toooooooooooo quick, I wrote you back in eaarly aug, but I got no answer back so I am writing again. Down here the smokes are almost 20.00, them 2 packs weren;t worth the 40 dollars I spent, so what are you going to do for me. Thank you

Sep 02, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall xl red

One of the cigarettes in my pack has a defect in the filter. This is not the first time I have purchased a...

Aug 19, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — Pall mall double click 23

Number on the bottom of pack xpq232q7h321 I bought 2 packs of pall mall 23 double click and there ment to...

Aug 05, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall double capsule

Hello. I recently bought a box of pall mall double capsules from a petrol garage in Romford When I came...

Pall Mall Cigarettespall mall red 100 cigarettes

I am a paying customer of Pall Mall for a few years now. I bought a pack of Pall Mall red 100 cigarettes from a Local Quik Trip here in Tulsa, Ok and when I opened pack there was no foil like paper over top of cigarettes. It appeared as if the cigarettes were not packed properly when being made. I only had 19 cigarettes as the back right corner was packed full of tobacco but no cigarette. Along the way I found 4 broken cigarettes that were snapped at the filter making unsmokable. I lost a total of 5 cigarettes out of 20. Cigarettes are already very expensive here in Tulsa at 7-$9 a pack and only 3/4 of a pack of cigarettes. Thanks [protected]@gmail.com

pall mall red 100 cigarettes
                    pall mall red 100 cigarettes

Jul 17, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — damaged in box pall mall cigarettes,

I'm very disappointed with Pall Mall cigarettes I have been buying it for years now.. this is the 4th time i...

Pall Mall Cigarettesa pack of smokes out of my carton was exploded open still has plastic on it

I wanna start off by saying I have smokes only pall malls since I was 19 I am 28 now and this has never happened. I grabbed a pack out of my carton and the pack was ripped open already along the side the pack still has the plastic on it and personally I don't feel comfortable smoking a pack of smokes that I personally didn't open. I am more than willing to mail it in to you jus need a mailing address I surely hope this can be fixed as I wanna remain a satisfied customer of your smokes. Hopefully this can be fixed some way thanks

Jul 05, 2019

Pall Mall Cigarettes — pall mall red 100s. cigarettes

The week of 7-1-2019. I started tasting bleach and smelling it no matter what I was doing. It took me three...

Pall Mall CigarettesPall Mall

I've been smoking Paul Mall full flavored shorts for 10+ year. Ive never had a problem put of my cigarettes. Yes I've had stems occasionally. This time the stem was from a 1/4 of the way down all the way to the Cigarettes butt. It cause me to have a head ache. I took a picture of the Cigarettes to show you how bad it was. For class A Cigarettes I expect better. Like I said I've never complained before but this time was ridiculous. I now feel as if I should be reimbursed for this bc I'm am a highly loyal customer to Paul mall. You dont offer coupons anymore and I still pay full price for the quality so when the quality starts to slack make me think twice where my money is going.

Pall Mall
                        Pall Mall

Pall Mall Cigarettesdysfunctional cigarette found in cigarette pack

About 10 days ago I bought a package of Pall Mall Special Blue pack of cigarettes. Within a few hours of purchase, I smoked about 4 or 5 cigarettes until I found a cigarette that was not properly made to look like a commercial brand cigarette. I took a picture of what seemed to be just cigarette paper and loose tobacco without the filter attached.
                          I enclosed a photo of the picture I took so you could see for yourself. I been smoking Pall mall special blue for a couple of years now and Ive never seen anything like this.
                          I greatly wish to receive a response about this matter as I have been and still am a customer of this brand of cigarettes. But, who do I call or contact about such a thing? If someone could please give me some advice that would be greatly appreciated.

Yours truly,

Destiny Meawasige

dysfunctional cigarette found in cigarette pack