Pakistan International Airlines [PIA]extra charge for booking

D Oct 30, 2018

I booked two seats from Manchester to Lahore by PIA dated the 24th of August, 2018. The tickets were purchased from Bhatti Travel, Oldham, UK. Our return flight was booked for 14th of February, 2019. We travelled via economy class. Due to some urgency we had to return to Manchester sooner. We went to the PIA booking office in Lahore on the 2nd of October, 2018 to reschedule our flights. We were asked to pay 10, 400 PKR extra per seat for this change which was well before our original travel date. The PIA agent wrote this amount on the print outs but he did not give us any receipt. I believe that I am allowed one change of schedule free of cost provided it is done prior to two weeks before the original return flight. Could you please look into this matter and refund me my money which came to £63.90 extra per seat.

The travellers' names:
QURESHI/IRFAN MASOOD Mr.
PMVQQQ
Ticket number: [protected] (issued in exchange for [protected])

QURESHI/MUSTAFA QADIR Mr.
PMVQQQ
Ticket number: [protected] (issued in exchange for [protected])

We travelled back to Manchester from Lahore on the 12th of October, 2018 on PK709.

Could you please communicate to me via email: [protected]@hotmail.com

• Complainant20091 Apr 06, 2019

Mr. IRFAN MASOOD QURESHI

This a site for the public complaints, where nobody sees your PNR PMVQQQ.
    Noone has the duty to respond to the unidentified complaint, to the complaint, which does not produce the addressee.

In order to request something from somene, you need to have the right to do so.
    It is advisable to attach:-

1. e-ticket in full in visble form,

2. Receipt, which produce amout of 10, 400 PKR,

3. Receipt for £63.90 per seat,

4. Reason of complaning is what, accaordog to your consideration,
    was done against the rules of transportation by the PIA ar carrier
    during unknown flight in unknown date / time,
    if you want to process further with yourpublic compaint at this site within next 21 days.

Regards,