Pacific Home Remodeling Logo

Pacific Home Remodeling

Having problems with Pacific Home Remodeling?

Pacific Home Remodeling reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 16, 2009. The latest review they don't honor their warranty, pure bs was posted on Oct 12, 2017. The latest complaint Will not stop calling was resolved on Jul 27, 2010. Pacific Home Remodeling has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 6 reviews. Pacific Home Remodeling has resolved 4 complaints.

Pacific Home Remodeling Customer Service Contacts

6242 Westchester Parkway Ste 160
Los Angeles, California

Pacific Home Remodeling Complaints & Reviews

Pacific Home Remodelingthey don't honor their warranty, pure bs

I have tried to have some repairs done to our home which is covered under this BS warranty. They try to come up with any excuse why it is not covered.
Been trying for 6months to get this taken care of, I spent a lot of monies for the tex-cote job, and they can't spend $100 to repair it.
I call and promised a call back and does not happen. I have already had a rep from Tex-cote come and inspect. and he told us should be covered.

If anyone wants to keep their sanity, don't use them. Sure they will give you a nice warranty certificate, but it is not worth anything. What happened to great customer service. They don't know what that means.

Pacific Home RemodelingBad service

Pacific Home Remodeling uses high pressure sales tactics that did nothing but convince me that this company I would NEVER work with.

We were offered a free estimate for a solar power system and told the price would be good for 18 months. After sitting through a 2-1/2 hour sales pitch, my husband and I were given no written quote and not even a business card. The price we were given verbally seemed surprisingly high. When we said we had to give the proposal some thought, the sales rep continued to pressure us to sign a contract on the spot. First alarm bell rings...

Five minutes later, the sales rep returns to our door and says they can lower the price around 10%. Second alarm bell rings...

A day or two later, we get a call from "the district manager" who says he wants to meet with us to give us a better price, which will be good for one year. My husband agrees to the meeting, making it very clear once again that we will not make any decisions at the meeting. At the appointed time, a different sales rep shows up; not any type of manager. He was not prepared to give us any written quote but does give us a verbal estimate that was $4000 OVER the original estimate. He was shown to the door quickly.

These are exactly the kind of sales tactics that leave a bad taste in my mouth. I would never trust a company with this approach to ever live up to any promise, and they will never work on my property!

• Nb
        nbjbjgrandma Jul 30, 2011

We signed a contract for having stucco put on our home. We were told that the company does not sub-contract and had their own workers for each type of renavation. A guy came to our house several days later to "Check on what was needed for the job", He measured and made a few notes. He informed me that his people could not do the job for the amount of money quoted. Over the next few days a couple other guys came by and measured and once again said that they could not do the job for the amount we have quoted on the contract. Gee, it sure sounds like sub-contracting to me. Several weeks had past since the contract was signed and I called the office and asked when they would be starting the stucco work since it had been promised to be started within a week of signing the contract. They told me a manager would be coming over to my house to talk to me. Manager shows up and says he would need another over six thousand more to do the job. I said we have a signed contract and there will be no more money. They had already cashed my down payment check. He asked me to sign a cancellation form and I said no, just do the work as promised in the contract. He got pushy at which time my husband stepped to the door and told him to get off the property. I will take this breach off contract to court. Beware, and do not do business with this company.

Pacific Homes Remodeling — Will not stop calling

They will not stop calling me, even though I've asked them to stop. They came out to my house to give a...

Pacific Home Remodeling — Rip-off artists

I worked for PHR for a substantial amount of time. I regret every day that I did, and every sale that I made...

Pacific Home Remodeling — Satisfied Customer!

Actual Customer Letter, February 17, 2010: "Dear Sirs, I am writing to express my satisfaction fora job...

Pacific Home Remodeling — Harassing phone calls

What a nightmare! I gave Pacific Home Remodeling my name and number to receive some further product...