Ozsale.comEmail scam

K

I ordered 2 tops and leather jacket from the website ozsale.com, and I was so disappointed by the services and quality of clothes. My parcel was delivered with the delay for 3 weeks, which isn’t acceptable for a good seller. The leather jacket had broken zipper and torn pocket. The tops were incorrect, I hadn’t ordered these tops. I asked them for refund, but you can wait for ages while they respond to your email. Very unprofessional communication and it is impossible to return money. They simply ignore my emails.

• Updated by Isabel Noel · Jun 17, 2019

Returned unworn ziera shoes as too large, received notification below on 11/6/19...

Your OZSALE Return RT1740074 Has Now Been Credited

Still waiting for my refund.

• Updated by Beryl Taylor · Jul 26, 2019

The women’s button coat fluffy fleece long sleeved hooded jacket I purchased is not the same as the item shown very disappointed it’s no cuffs and is very short

Jay moss Oct 29, 2019

Hey I ordered some clothes about a week ago and haven't received anything yet but also didn't receive a confirmation email saying my order when through but the money has come out

angsuthorn phosritong Oct 29, 2019

My order invoice number [protected], estimated transit time is 5 days but it's over 3 weeks I have not received any. Tracking number is outdated. Nothings moved.
    Ozsale contact person is helpless, always responds me with outdated tracking information.

• Be
    Beryl Taylor Aug 05, 2019

I purchased Women Button Coat Fluffy Fleece long sleeve Hooded Jacket. In size 3XL don't know what happened but my sleeves are very short no cuffs as per picture and nothing like the picture advertising this item I'm very disappointed plus it's very short in length.

• Fi
    Fiona Schramek Jul 24, 2019

Order [protected]
    Date 11/06/19 12:31 PM
    Invoice [protected]
    Total Order $507.95
    Blackburn, VIC, 3130
    I placed an order on 11 June 19, my account with Ozsale says delivered but i have not received it, I have phoned and left a message, i have emailed on the site and also via my email address to NO ANSWER.
    PLEASE SOMEONE tell me something.

• Am
    Amberclee Jul 21, 2019

Hello, I've tried contacting you guys for a few weeks now regarding the wearabouts of my jumper I've ordered though yous and not one of yous have gotten back to me and I would love to know where it is at as I'm paying for it still thanks!

• Fa
    Faithygirl Jul 13, 2019

Opened this after a long wait and found this
    Cheers Debra

Jane moss Jun 30, 2019

I ordered two pairs of shoes from shellys london and only one pair came.
    Half of my order was delivered and received by my sister
    I did not receive the second pair (booties)
    Please find attatched the tracking reference
    And screen shot of my order.

I would prefer to have the boots but a refund would suffice.
    Regards
    Jane moss.

• Is
    Isabel Noel Jun 23, 2019

Your OZSALE Return RT1740074 Has Now Been Credited

I HAVE NOT YET RECEIVED MY REFUND, THE ABOVE NOTIFICATION WAS SENT ON 11 JUNE 2019!

• Ca
    Carol Felthouse May 28, 2019

I placed an order on 30/4/19 & was told it would be 10 days delivery however it is now 22 days & I still haven't heard anything regarding my order

Josiane Bonnefin May 21, 2019

Order number [protected] Josiane Bonnefin ordered a table quilt cover on after pay money is already coming out but good not received. It has been two weeks and I need to know what is going on

• Ne
    Nellie Stevens May 20, 2019

I did not receive my order and been trying to ring you guys but can't get thru. Your number wouldn't even ring just a beep beep sound. Should get your act together and get your phone going. What a way to run a business, very poor.

Mahmoud Ajaje May 05, 2019

I ordered an T Shirt on the 26th of July 2018, Never received, I've already sent a request a wile ago no one responded yet.
    Could someone reply back at least or return the money .
    Aslo attached a payment receipt as a proof of purchase.

• Pa
    Padraig Halpin Apr 27, 2019

Hi, Eighteen Dollars has been taken from my Amex credit card. This has been taken out using ourpay. I have no existing orders and do not have a clue why this has and can happen!! It looks like I will also be charged another three times over the coming weeks could you look into this for me and rectify as soon as possible..
    Padraig Halpin

• Du
    DulaniM Mar 27, 2019

KG0000269721 above tracking no for my order for Bonds baby suit did not receive.when I log in to Oz sales it says delivered and signed by person called Ali. Non of our resident call Ali .I don't know what happened to my order. I asked to leave on the doorstep which is I know safer.

• Ka
    Kara marzoli Aug 26, 2018

To whom it may concern,
    I have been dealing with items for 3 weeks and it's getting pathetic..!!

We ordered x 2 king sheets set ..
    ONLY 1 arrived...
    I want to Return and Page won't load to even return..
    But I only have one too return..

Getting ridiculous..
    Holding our money for products we don't want or have received..
    Kara