Having problems with Ozsale?

Ozsale reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2013. The latest review Items Returned and No Refund has been mae was posted on Oct 14, 2021. Ozsale has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 62 reviews. Ozsale has resolved 0 complaints.

Ozsale Customer Service Contacts

Unit 5, 111 Old Pittwater Road
Brookvale, New South Wales
Australia - 2100

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ozsale Customer Service. Initial Ozsale complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ozsale above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ozsale. Discuss the issues you have had with Ozsale and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ozsale Complaints & Reviews

OzsaleItems Returned and No Refund has been mae

Inv - [protected] / RT - 2028656
Inv - [protected] / RT - 2026627

Above items were returned back in July 2022 and I have emailed to follow up my refund. I have had no communication. When I track this on the app it shoes products still in transit. I have the tracking number which shows delivered.

I had been emailing Joann on [protected]@mysale.com who issued the return numbers and confirmed refund would be processed.

I have attached a picture of box with tracking that was sent back

Items Returned and No Refund has been mae

OzsaleItems Never Received!!

D
    I ordered a $70 Dog bed 7 weeks ago and it never arrived!!
    They have no contact numbers or emails only via their website.
    I have next numerous messages and was told It was sent to the wrong address and that they were redelivery it but it never arrived. After several more messages I was told that they would give me a refund and they would get back to me with details but again, nothing!! I wascthen told that it had already been delivered to me to an Airport in Victoria... I live in Hamilton Qld!!!
    I also order cushions for $30 6 weeks ago and still waiting!!! Ive sent messages via their website and all I get are lies and excuses. To say I'm angry is an absolute understatement!! 🤬🤬🤬

Items Never Received!!
    Items Never Received!!

OzsaleONE CART Artiss Corner Dressing Table with Mirror

I ordered this item over a month ago, they sent me the whole package with everything besides the screws and instructions to assemble the product. I've reached out to them multiple times and been told there is another package being sent out with the remaining items. After weeks of back and forth I'm still sitting here without the screws or manuals. I am extremely unhappy with this company and I believe the vendor is (One Cart). I've made multiple attempts to get the screws and instructions so I can assemble the dresser. They are extremely unprofessional and don't recommend you purchase this item as there's no guarantee you will receive your entire package.

OzsaleFaulty item and no resolution

Item (bed) received 31st August. It's now 21st September. We couldn't assemble because of faulty items and immediately contacted customer service through the portal. Customer portal hardly responds with resolution. My follow up emails and request for immediate resolution or refund are not replied to, even with escalation. Last reply was 16th saying they will get back to me and will try to see if manufacturer can resend new piece. My son can not sleep in his bedroom and sleeping on a mattress in the laundry for over three weeks now. Ozsale please contact me. Don't thank me for my patience once again. Solve the problem. If the item was smaller, I would have sent it back by post if you disclose how. For Large items they tell you to contact them… No phone number or alternate email available, just the one portal.

OzsaleMy item has not been delivered and no one is responding to my queries.

According to Ozsale tracking, my ORDER [protected] INVOICE [protected] was dispatched from Melbourne on 19th of August, estimated delivery 23rd to 28th of August. Today is 17th September. I've made contact via the website and Facebook messenger and have had no response. I have tried calling the phone number for Ozsale I found online with their Head Office address, it doesn't work.

My item has not been delivered and no one is responding to my queries.

OzsaleDog Bed

I purchased a dog beg from Ozsale over 2 weeks ago and have not yet received it.
            I then received a message saying it was returned to sender! Because apparently it was sent to the incorrect address.
            Ive sent numerous messages and was told it was being redelivered and still nothing!!
            Now I've received this message say it was delivered. OMG to and airport in Victoria!!! I live in an apartment in Qld!!!
            I just want a refund now!!!
            Ive tried phoning their complaints department but it does exist!!!
            There is no email to send anything too.
            To say I am angry is an absolute understatement!!!

• Em
                Emmdee9 Sep 16, 2021

Have you had any luck?

OzsaleBathroom towel set

Bought in March 2021, wasn't happy so sent the items back. I have been in touch ever since and they are claiming they didn't receive my parcel and are refusing to give me my money back. I have sent multiple emails and most of them are ignored. This item cost over $100 and I want it back in my account. They are so unhelpful. I have the stream of messages if needed

Aug 25, 2021

Ozsale — Cant access account - cannot contact support

Hi, I created an account with ozsale on 18th Aug 2021, which had no issues and was functioning correctly...

OzsaleReceived wrong colour and wrong products

Hi I have received a wrong order and asked ozsale to refund my money back.
                Instead of admitting their mistakes I was asked to spend my time to go to the post office with the label that I need to print and send it back spend my time and money on the item that they want back dew to their mistake I am simply refuting spend my time (over 2 hrs) to return this.

Ozsalegucci, hermes, john hardy & more sale no #[protected]

This order was not dispatched till after the last arrival date, even after I made contact regarding concerns it will not arrive in time and requested a refund that was offered due to product not being available.
                  The customer service is terrible with lengthy time before replies and with generic replies used.
                  Nothing about this experience has been positive.
                  I had my money taken for a product that they did not have. The product has not arrived still and I have not received a refund all I have is excuses.
                  This is not ok this is fraudulent activity.

• Gw
                      Gwen Woodhams Mar 14, 2021

I too paid for a product that they apparently didn’t have in stock. The dispatch date came and went a few times. After emailing them they told me my money had been refunded a week prior. After checking with my bank no refund had been sent. Surprisingly my refund was in the next day. I asked for an exclamation, they only apologised for the delay of my goods. When I asked if I could still get my goods sent. They said no it wasn’t in stock. I asked for more explanation or I would take this matter further. I have had no correspondence since. My friend also had the same experience.

Ozsalecomplaining about

Hi I would appreciate if I stopped receiving the dumb generic responses to products you have not delivered. I have asked for a refund or a complaint ombudsman phone number on a few occasions and have not been provided with a response to either.

Your team investing an enquiry seems to be the generic response, however I am not asking for any investigation. I just want a refund.

Ozsaleordered a jersey in july

I ordered a jersey in july #5109222 i have emailed several times asking where my item is only to be ignored and when i do get a reply its the same generic answer please give us time to investigate, its now almost november and still no progress has been made.

I just want a refund even that request had fallen on deaf ears.

Oz sale you have had since the beginning of august to investigate where my order is, this is not good enough.

Ozsaleorder not received for 3 months since payment

Despite many attempts to contact Ozsale, I kept receiving the same promise that they will follow up but nothing has been done to date.
                        I requested a refund and they ignored me. I am very angry and will consider legal action if this matter is not resolved in the next few weeks. I don't want their god damn items anymore, just give me back my money.
                        I'll report this to Consumer Affairs if I don't receive a firm action from them by next week. A proper business will have refunded the money to the customer by now. It's been 3 months. They have behaved like a fraud.

Regards
                        Trang

• Si
                            Sibstian Youhanna Aug 18, 2021

My order was demanded and I try to call or email and or send a message but no fk I swear so please someone help and refund my money

Comments

Oct 04, 2019

Ozsale — hacked

I made an order with ozsale as I have done many times before from my account of september 8 2019. On October...

Ozsaleunauthorised payment

I have been charged an amount on my credit card of $18.00 on the 11th September and I have no idea what it is for. I have searched on my internet history and did not even visit the ozsale website on this day or the previous day. My ozsale account also shows no purchase made for this amount so I am very confused as to why this amount has been taken from my credit card

Ozsaleyou charged me for an order I never placed

I had an email last Sunday from Pay Pal saying you had taken $18 from my Pay Pal Account. Despite numerous emails via your contact us page you have totally refused to respond. I have not placed an order with Oz Sales for well over 6 months. You have fraudulently invoiced my Pay Pal Account. Even Pay Pal has contacted your company by e mail stating they wanted my $18 refunded to my Pay Pal Account. I have tried phoning you but obviously your number is wrong as it just drops out. I am now advising you if you have no idea responded to me by phone [protected] or email [protected]@gmail.com by 5pm today I will be going to Fair Trading and seeing you
                            W Trezise
                            13/2 Cameron Street
                            East Cranbourne vic

Ozsalefalse advertised delivery dates

Hi,
                              OZSALE continue to promise delivery dates that cannot be met by their selected courier company. Items are purchased and paid for in good faith that they will be delivered within the time frame given. I have contacted the courier company and their policy for delivery time frames is not what OZSALE advertises.
                              This is false and misleading advertising to consumers that on many occasions purchase items based on the delivery dates.
                              The resolution is for OZSALE to either find another courier company that will honour their promised delivery dates OR advertise correct delivery dates according to the courier companies delivery service policy.

Ozsaledenim pants dark green

I bought this item knowing that the sizing would be the same as I would receive it. When I bought it, it says large size.However when I received it, the sizing is completely different.It says size 28! No mention for large. This size is too small for me.
                                Now when I want to return it, why do I need to bear the cost of shipping when in fact it is not my fault in the first place. Its very frustrating because its been third time that the sizing is inaccurate.
                                Pls do something about it otherwise we will no longer shop on your website.

denim pants dark green
                                denim pants dark green

OzsaleNot receiving my order

I ordered on the 22/07/2019 and haven't received my order. I have contacted ozsale and I keep getting the same reply that it's in the process of being dispatched as we speak. I've asked for a refund as I'm sick of waiting for it as I've paid for it and nothing. It's been over a month and I'm being scammed.
                                  Order number [protected]
                                  Invoice number [protected]

Sep 01, 2019

Ozsale — mako order [protected]

i have pleaded and pleaded for a refund x was ordered back 19 july stock arrived 22 july and still not sent !...