Menu
GoGroopie Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

GoGroopie
reviews & complaints

www.gogroopie.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 143 Reviews

GoGroopie Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
142 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with GoGroopie at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for GoGroopie has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of GoGroopie. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

GoGroopie reviews & complaints 143

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
Sort by:

Newest GoGroopie reviews & complaints

3:52 am EST

GoGroopie Mens harrington jacket

If I could give zero stars I would.

The order that I put in, I wanted to complain about, the complaint went to the unreputable company, who has said its within the 14 day delivery, so I suggested it was within the 14day cancellation period. They say that no, once sent, is not able to be cancelled.

The product was for my fathers birthday, did not arrive in time, I had to purchase a second present.

Can't cancel, can't get refund, can't get product within 14 days, GoGroopie should be ashamed of yourselves for advertising companies from China and not stating so.

Then to trust the british public to a company (oberoriz) who is known to scam hundreds, how could they?

As seen on Trust pilot reviews.

Date used 25/10/23

Product not arrived yet

Claimed loss: Two weeks time, secondary cost of purchasing another present. £35Time sending complaint priceless

Desired outcome: Please refund the cost of the jacket and shipping fee

C
12:41 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

GoGroopie - Beer advent calendars oberobiz

I bought 2 large and 2 small beer trees and have complained to customer services that I believe the seller, oberobiz to be in breach of trading standards. I have sent photos to both the business and to bethan at customer support and Jonathan director of gogroupie to prove that the beer calendars will not hold beer of any kind! therefore the seller is not...

R
6:56 am EDT

GoGroopie Smart wi fi intercom doorbell

Having purchased the above doorbell and batteries from Gogroopie using there voucher system I found on receipt of the product that the packaging was very poor there were parts missing the instruction manual looked to have been frequently used and I only received two batteries when the unit takes three. My initial reaction was that this was not a new item . I immediately decided it was not what I wanted so I would return for a refund. When contacting Gogroopie using there Web site for information on return policy I was given a link to directly contact the Merchant to get return details. Unfortunately the link does not work, having tried to contact Gogroopie on two further occasions they have replied using the same automated response giving a link to the Merchant seller and suggesting I take it up with them . THE LINK DOES NOT WORK . I have since found a contact number to directly phone Gogroopie but am reluctant to do so as it is a high tariff number 0203.

Desired outcome: To obtain a refund £26 from Maksa ltd

Is GoGroopie legit?

Our verdict: GoGroopie emerges from Complaints Board's rigorous review process as a business with pronounced trust issues, calling into question its legitimacy. Customers are advised to take comprehensive precautions and conduct in-depth research before any form of interaction with GoGroopie.

GoGroopie earns 27% level of Trustworthiness

Low Trust Caution: Complaints Board finds GoGroopie with a 27% trust rating. Suggest safeguarding personal information when using.

Based on our evaluation, GoGroopie has resolved only 0% of 142 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

GoGroopie protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• We found clear and detailed contact information for GoGroopie. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
  • A long registered date for gogroopie.com can be seen as a positive aspect for GoGroopie as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.
  • The age of GoGroopie's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
  • Gogroopie.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows GoGroopie website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Gogroopie.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • GoGroopie as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.
  • We looked up GoGroopie and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
A
12:15 pm EDT

GoGroopie Dash cam

I have recently purchased a in car security camera which has a sim card to record the activity while being driven however after opening the package when the camera arrived I noticed the sim card was not supplied in the camera or package after contacting gogroupie I have been told that I did not by a camera with the sim (recording card ) If that is the case then the camera is useless when confronted with driving situations on the highway .It appears I have wasted my money as I have no use for the camera.

10:00 am EDT

GoGroopie garden trimmer

ordered on 26th july paid by dedit card £99.90 told 5/7working days now we are

on 9workings sent email no reply i was told i would get a voucher with this order

still not recived that given no order number so i can not track my order phoned

them but got a recording saying go on line fill out form i did that and sent it on

it faild i have no where to go now i ant my goods or my money refunded to my account. thank you .

Z
9:44 am EDT

GoGroopie Single bed and mattress

Dear Sir/Madam

On 28 June 2023, I placed an order for a single bed with mattress via Go Goopie website. On 01 July 2023, I had to cancel this order via Go Goopie's online cancellation process. On 04 July 2023, I received called from Go Goopie's partner/merchant. During this called conversation it was also confirmed that my order was cancelled. Since then I am contacting with Go Goopie to refund of my money, but they did not read the contend of my email, instead answering my email either way. That means they ignore the facts, but informing me the different thing. Like, I am asking for refund, but they answering me that they are going to contact with the merchant to deliver the product, whereas it is already confirmed by the merchant that the order was cancelled. The Go Goopie also knew this fact, but they intentionally ignoring my request.

Since my ordered, I have been trying to contact with Go Goopie so many way, but I could not, because they have a contact number, but it is not give chance to talk to the customer. I made several email correspondences with them in regard to my refund claim, but they never take any initiative to resolve this matter. I enclosed some of the correspondence for your use to consider this matter.

Finally, I would like to request you please take a necessary step to resolve this matter.

Thanking yours

Zahed Uddin

Desired outcome: I want my money back.

4:49 am EDT

GoGroopie Weed burner and gas bottles.

I purchased a voucher for a weed burner rod plus gas bottles. The voucher email arrived. I opened the email and clicked on the attached link to download voucher and followed the instructions.

I was required to pay a delivery charge which was mentioned in the original GoGroopie advert. I filled in the delivery form and gave my credit card details. Advised to wait for so Idelivery.

Over a week later I received a notification from GoGroopie that my voucher was about to expire! So I used their online message form to question what was going on and about having already paid for delivery etc. Go Groupie did not reply. Wondering if they are just part time scammers.

Desired outcome: Supply what was ordered and be civil enough to reply to customers

J
1:07 pm EDT

GoGroopie The Mystery Electronics Deal. PS

Promised a branded item from PS5,Apple, Dyson & More..

The rubbish ‘more’ item I received I received this morning, for my total of £14 98 was a stupid, tiny charge bank and earphones. Unbranded.

At 86 I have no need of such rubbish and am surprised that Groupon are

involved with this con.

Also, when trying to order bulk toilet rolls for my family, I couldn’t change from my old address to my new one. After making several attempts after inputting my Debit card details I gave up. On checking your site I saw that you’d actually put the order through. Now I’d like it cancelled please.

I tried to do it on the page but it wouldn’t let me put my new code number in.

And how strange that you have my correct email address but when asked to verify my email address you said it said it couldn’t be verified.

Is this to stop cancellations and complaints.

Today has shown me not to use your companies again. I’ll unsubscribe.

Yours very disappointed.

Janet Eggleton.

Desired outcome: Cancellation of toilet roll order and a full refund for the rubbish item I received today from Logic Europe.

G
5:31 am EDT

GoGroopie Mens jacket

I ordered a men's jacket for Go Groopie and paid the sum requested directly to them by card! When the jacket turned up on the 19th June, after trying it on, it was much too small! As there was no return form,I immediately contacted Go Groopie by e- mail and informed them of the issue. I received, what was obviously, a prepared e=mail back telling me to contact the merchant. They included, what must be the longest e-mail address ever invented! Over fifty letters and numbers! I have since sent them five e-mails and received the same pre-prepared reply. I have also phoned them, with an automatic reply telling to e-mail them!

I now have a jacket which I will never wear!

It will be the last thing that I ever buy from this company!

P
5:22 am EDT

GoGroopie Failure to deliver two orders voucher [protected] and voucher [protected]

I ordered both these items first being a mega mystery box and the second a weed burner and gas, I have received the gas but no burner, The mystery box has not arrived and I have asked several times through your site but keep getting emails that just open to your current offers not answering my queries

This is not acceptable.
Burn baby burn! From only £7.99, get this Weed Burner Wand & Butane Gas Canisters to clear out your garden

Voucher code6807226384
Gogroopie price£7.99
Valid until16 may 2023
Original value
Special offer

Desired outcome: get my goods or refund

7:37 am EDT

GoGroopie 5-tier heavy duty xl fortified metal shelving units - 1 or 2

Good day, I ordered the above item and paid online on the 13th of April this year. I have not received the goods to date. After several E mails sent to the company, I was told that the item was lost in transit. I received an E-mail last week staying that I could have the order again or a full refund. I asked for a full refund. Another 4 E-mails later, I have not heard back from this company. Are you able to assist, please?
Regards Steve Davis...

Desired outcome: Money back

J
10:02 am EDT

GoGroopie Heated gilet

I ordered the above item from you around January of this year. It came without the powerpack-even though I included in my order. After weeks of sending numerous emails etc the power pack eventually came. To my disappointment I found the guilet did not work. I emailed http://www.homevibe.co.uk requesting they send me a returns note and a replacement guilet about 2 weeks ago and still have not had a reply.

I would be grateful if you could intervene so that I could receive the goods I paid for.

regards

Mr K A Cutts

14 Drummond Road

Sheffield

S5 7WA

[protected]@yahoo.com

4th May 2023

Desired outcome: I would like a guilet that works

8:01 am EDT

GoGroopie product not delivered. Heavy duty shelving unit 5 tier x 2

Dear Sir or Madam,

I purchased a heavy duty fortified shelf unit x 2 from you on the 13th of April 2023, voucher number [protected].

As of this date I have not received this item, I have filled in the complaints form on your site but to no avail.

On the form it stated that the firm that delivers should get in contact with me, that has not happened.

I have paid in full for this item plus the delivery charge.

I would like either a E mail or phone call from yourselves to finalise this problem.

My details are on record.

Security ref no 6437D138D9E.

Regards S Davis...

Desired outcome: Either have the product delivered or a full refund to my bank

5:39 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoGroopie Well it is not the coat I ordered or the style

I place an order for a woman's coat, on the 11, 4. 23, with Gogroupie it arrived on the 20.4.23. to my surprise it looked noting like what I ordered, I cant believe you people sell false clothing for company's and do not give the customers opportunity to retune the item, there is nothing in the help box, which I to, you should make it clear for the customers. the voucher no is [protected] my name is Sonia Douglas

Desired outcome: i would like my a refund thank you

B
12:28 am EDT

GoGroopie I paid but I didn't receive anything

In the beginning of the March I paid online to Govroopie 3 /three/Coats Hoodie but they sent to me just 1/one/.

For the second one they returned my money but for the third one - nothing!

Besides I paid one navigation but I didn't receive it, yet.

I was texting to them, I sent many emails but no any result.

They sent an email about the navigation, it will be come but nothing again.

My address is: 10 Warwick Gardens

London Road

Thornton Heath

CR77NA

Biserka

Dimitrova

Desired outcome: I'm still waiting the navigation. If the Gogroopie send the third one coat hoodie will be good or my money about it.Thank you

G
5:50 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoGroopie only one third of an order delivered

Just one third of a package(ticket ref:[protected]-7825) containing lavender toilet rolls was delivered by EVRi(tracking no:H-036R-A-[protected]-7) to my address on 30/3/24.I have tried on several occasions recently to contact the suppliers,Alta &Co Trading Ltd,but to no avail. I have paid £31.96 by NatWest credit card GoGroopie for 60 lavender toilet rolls but am still owed 48 !

signed: Mr E.L. Rowland (46 Gratton Rd,Cheltenham, GL502BY)

Desired outcome: please refund as appropriate or else arrange for 48 more rolls to be sent asap

C
2:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoGroopie Non delivery of full order

About a week ago,I purchased through Go-Groupie 60 rolls of lavender toilet tissue (ticket no [protected]-7825).However, on March 30th,only 12 were delivered by EVRi(tracking number H036RA0003393977),the package having been received from Alta&Co Trading Ltd (order ID36310487120).

This means I am still awaiting the arrival of 48 lavender toilet rolls,ordered and paid for.I would appreciate receipt of these asap or else financial compensation in lieu...Mr E.L.Rowland

Desired outcome: 48 toilet rolls or financial compensation in lieu

P
2:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

GoGroopie Lack of customers service and rights.

I am contacting again. My complaint has been going on now for over a year, but I am still waiting for my refund or a voucher with a large some on for me to spend. I ask you to contact a member of management, and I hope you get a member of management and not just un under management like Lauren Jones who is not getting anywhere with my complaint, all she does is keep repeating her self. Lauren asked me to contact the merchants, I did, no reply how rude, I contacted you and, no reply.

Thanks.

Paul.

Desired outcome: Please refund a genuine amount or a voucher I can spend. This has been a shambles, no customers rights.

M
11:18 am EDT

GoGroopie Voucher code [protected]

Ordered a black adult mens racing bike from www.bingbangbosh.com on this voucher

They delivered a white foldable unisex bike

Bing Bang Bosh customer service number +[protected] is a dead line

emailed them = no response

GoGroopie contact number [protected] is an autoresponder

filled in the refund request on the gogroopie site = no response yet

Desired outcome: I want my money refunded ASAP and the bike collected and returned to the senderI also want £149 credit ( the value of the voucher ) for each day of non refund and non response

L
12:33 pm EDT

GoGroopie Shelving for garage

I ordered shelving from gogroopie 23rdFeb. Order still has not arrived, they took money from bank straight away. Anyone could start a business that way, using other people's money. They haven't even contacted me. Anyway, I've decided only to buy from Amazon in the future, they are more reliable, also quick delivery
I do not understand their voucher thing, seems stupid to me. Nothing about them is easy, they should take a leaf out of Amazon's book if they want to keep going

Desired outcome: Would really like goods delivering that I've paid for

GoGroopie In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The website design of GoGroopie is modern and user-friendly. The layout is clean and intuitive, making it easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The search function is efficient, allowing users to quickly filter and sort through the available deals. Overall, the website provides a seamless and enjoyable user experience.

Product Range and Variety: GoGroopie offers a wide range of products across various categories. From electronics and home appliances to fashion and beauty, there is something for everyone. The variety of products ensures that customers can find exactly what they need, and the selection is regularly updated with new and exciting deals.

Pricing and Discounts: GoGroopie is known for its competitive pricing and attractive discounts. The deals offered on the website are often significantly discounted from the original retail price, allowing customers to save money on their purchases. Additionally, there are frequent promotions and special offers, making it even more affordable to shop on GoGroopie.

Customer Service and Support: The customer service and support provided by GoGroopie are commendable. The website offers multiple channels for customers to reach out for assistance, including a dedicated customer support team that is responsive and helpful. Any queries or concerns are addressed promptly, ensuring a positive shopping experience.

Shipping and Delivery: GoGroopie provides reliable shipping and delivery services. The estimated delivery times are clearly stated on each product page, giving customers an idea of when to expect their orders. The packaging is secure, ensuring that products arrive in good condition. Overall, the shipping and delivery process is efficient and hassle-free.

Return and Refund Policy: GoGroopie has a fair and transparent return and refund policy. If customers are not satisfied with their purchase, they can return the item within a specified period for a refund or exchange. The process is straightforward, and the customer support team is available to assist with any return or refund requests.

Trustworthiness and Security: GoGroopie is a trusted and secure website. It uses industry-standard security measures to protect customer information and ensure safe transactions. The website also displays customer reviews and ratings, adding to its credibility and trustworthiness.

Customer Reviews and Ratings: GoGroopie has a section dedicated to customer reviews and ratings. This allows shoppers to read about other customers' experiences with specific products or sellers. The reviews are genuine and provide valuable insights, helping customers make informed purchasing decisions.

Overall Shopping Experience: The overall shopping experience on GoGroopie is excellent. The website design and user experience are top-notch, making it easy to find and purchase products. The pricing and discounts are attractive, and the customer service and support are reliable. With secure shipping and a fair return policy, customers can shop with confidence.

Comparison with Competitors: When compared to its competitors, GoGroopie stands out for its extensive product range, competitive pricing, and excellent customer service. The website design and user experience are on par with other leading e-commerce platforms. Overall, GoGroopie offers a compelling shopping experience that rivals its competitors in terms of variety, affordability, and customer satisfaction.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

GoGroopie contacts

Phone number

+44 203 474 0107

Website

www.gogroopie.com

Most discussed GoGroopie complaints

didn't receive item
(opinions to this review)

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with GoGroopie?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoGroopie Customer Service. Initial GoGroopie complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoGroopie above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoGroopie. Discuss the issues you have had with GoGroopie and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.