Having problems with GoGroopie?

GoGroopie Customer Service Contacts

Thu10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Fri10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoGroopie Customer Service. Initial GoGroopie complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoGroopie above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoGroopie. Discuss the issues you have had with GoGroopie and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GoGroopie Complaints & Reviews

Go Groopielaptop 14inch Pro Smart Ultra 16GB with windows 10

Ordered on 29/12/2020 in good faith it will not re charge as the plug suppled dos not work. The customer ref_ is 98116/ITEM ID [protected]/1228 as on thedelivery note. The cost to me was £149.99 plus £12.99 deliver charge .I suggest two options one send a new plug?charger or arrange to return thi s laptop for full credit thank you frederick andrews

GoGroopieUnable to purchase anything using current credit or debit cards, all of which are active

I have tried to buy an Exercise bike over the last 2 months; I fully complete the purchase details (full name and card information). Whichever card I use, it rejects payment. I have completed one of these ' complaints ' previously, but I have received no response. If my business is not requited, can they not tell me? Why do they keep sending me e-mails with items to buy it they are not going to allow me to buy items.
    I would like a reply

GoGroopieProduct code [protected]

Hello. I have tried to return this item but your site won't let me add the code your site is faulty!? How can your site refuse to accept my information to get my money back???

I am complaining as the item is also faulty and won't work, also it is very much larger than the item you displayed on the site?!
      This is false advertising and fraud as the item is not even compatible with any handset on the market today?!?

Can someone please contact me on the details provided to sort this out thank you.

Go Groupie // J & Y ChinaLaptop 14inch pro smart ultra 16gb with windows 10

This laptop was as required charged for 3/4 hours and was booted to full specification. But after 3/4 days it would not re-charge so I have a redundent laptop. The customer reference No is -98116/ITEM ID [protected]/1228 thi was copied from the address label. I tried to buy a similar charger but was unsuccesfull . I look forward to a prompt and amicable solution frederick andrews

Go GroopieAmount debited to my account which I did not order!

On 20 November 2020 I ordered a jacket at £11.99 plus postage and delivery of £4.99 from the above company. This order was confirmed but soon after Go Groopie started to send me emails asking me to pay £4.99 I contacted their Support team and said I had already ordered and paid and had had confirmation. The contact Lauren Jones kindly cancelled the request for the £4.99 When I received my Credit Card statement Go Groopie have debited me two charges of £11.99 and one for £4.99 Ever since I have been contacting them to ask for a refund of the second £11.99 but to no avail. I only ever received one Jacket.
          They now seem to be ignoring my emails regarding my refund.

Go GroupieThe purchase of two tablets which are faulty

I emailed the company on the 27th Dec, 2020 to explain the two tablets I had purchased were both faulty I received a reply on the 7th Jan, 21 to to say they had contacted the merchant When the merchant did reply 11th Jan, 21 I was told as it was after 15 days of signing for them they could not help me I Emailed back and said the items were faulty and daid that as they were faulty I was entitled under Scottish Law for them either to replace them or refund me the cost

Go GroupiePack of three mens premium suit trousers order no [protected]

I purchased these garments on 6th December however to date have not received this product, I am really annoyed as have tried to contact Groupie by phone, also I have sent them three emails which they have not even had the decency to reply I, I no longer require this product as I needed to purchase elsewhere, , what really annoyed me is the fact that they cannot be bothered to answer my emails, the telephone umber on the website says no longer in service, I hope you can chase this up for me as I feel this is such a terrible service. thank you
              Anne Poynter.

Go GroupieItem no.71650 and item no 78093

I have sent numerous requests for a refund for these items to be told that the vouchers had expired. Being as I have never had a voucher for any product (of which there are quite a few) I paid for these items on 28/8/2020 and 3/9/2020 and then paid 2 lots of £4.99 for p&p on 30/9/2020. In 1 email I was told on this occasion I would receive a full refund of £34.99 of which I have never received and in other emails I would be given credit for the other £24.99. Since later being scammed by some others I have had to change my card details, also I have tried to order a product but it shows no credit available. Yours sincerely john berry.

GoGroopieMattress

I ordered a KS Matress and was waiting for delivery when I was notified by Pay pal that Go Groupie had refunded my money. It was £99.00 for the Mattress and £19.99 postage, I had already checked postage and it said they delivered to Northern Ireland. I am very disapointed by this news as I was waiting for delivery, could you tell me the reason for the refund please?...

GoGroopieVoucher cannot be redeemed

Hi - I thought I had purchased an item from gogroopie but instead they gave me a voucher for the amount ie £14.99 which they said I could dedeem against another other order I made. But everytime I try to redeem the voucher against an item I could buy - the website just wont allow it. So gogroopie have my money and I cannot redeem it. I have complained to them several times but not getting anywhere.

GoGroopieMoney paid and no item received, no customer service

I purchased x2 fuscia trees on a deal from gogroupie about 4 weeks ago now. They took my money instantly but have not replied to my many emails asking about the item.

Their online contact form is utterly useless. I have now filled it in 4 times ans still heard nothing back.

It hasnt registered my voucher her on the pulldown choice on their form so that is another problem.

There is not a single phone number provided where u can speak to a person.

Its an absolute scam and daylight robbery. I cant believe they have not been shut down yet by trading standards.

Fiona lartey
                      Tel [protected].

GoGroopieFace masks

Hi. I ordered face masks from your site on the 3rd April.. however, upto and including todays date, I have recieved nothing. The payment from my card was taken on the 6th April.
                        Due to the present situatioin with covid 19, I have had to order from another site, which I did and recieved them within 3 days. I would be very gratefull if you would return the payment taken on the 6th April back to my card asap.

Thank you.

J.P.Murray.

May 02, 2020

GoGroopie — Products ordered, not received, not refunded

I have purchased almost 20 of the same product 'micro sd cards' that was selling for a good price. On the...

GoGroopieVoucher code [protected] chenille divan bed

I ordered one bed on the above code 22nd February 2020.
                          Annoyingly I ordered the wrong size and it would not fit up our stairs. We emailed and requested the smaller size from Durest and let Gogroopie know. About 3 weeks later after almost daily emails I get a Call to say delivery was to be the next day which was a Saturday!
                          The driver opened the van door and found the divan base but no headboard or mattress. I was getting really cheesed off by this now and emailed both Durest and Gogroopie to cancel and ask for refund. I received the refund on the 19 March great I thought = but when I got our credit card bill they had 2 payments of 189.00 out on the 22nd February - when I queried it support said I had not cancelled my order - I only ordered one bed so requested a refund for the 2nd payment. I would just like a refund of £189.00 for the 2nd bed they said I ordered which I did not.

GoGroopieDelivery and notifications

Hi, I recently booked a break in Malta.Also, a bracelet and a Bluetooth speaker.
                            I was told over the phone that I would receive my ticket etc..the following day, this was around late Dec.So far I've had my break detail sent to my phone(I did ask for print form).This is no help to me.
                            Also, nothing r.e.the bracelet, speaker, any idea?
                            Hope you can help.
                            Regards
                            Colin. (mob.[protected]).

Dec 01, 2019

GoGroopie — Item received different to the one advertised

On 15 November I ordered a fluffy silver cardigan through Go Groopie. Supposedly worth £29.99 reduced to...

GoGroopieFestive lights laser projection with 12 slides

I placed an order on 13th November 2019 for Festive Outdoor Laser Light Projector with 12 slides which I paid £14.99 and £4.99 delivery.
                              I didnt receive my item so I contacted Wish Whoosh Offers which is the company that is selling it on go groopie and they say they have no order from me.
                              My order has now also disapeared off my go groopie account.
                              I have proof of my payments and an email to confirm my order. I cant use their contact form as it asks in a drop down menu which item I am contacting them about. My item isn't there! So I cant submit a form without it. No phone number to speak to a direct person either. All the phone numbers on google do not put me through to anyone.
                              Very Upset!

GoGroopiere: re: refunds & returns - product faulty complaint

I was told I on January the 7th that I would be refunded within 7 days for a faulty laptop I purchased. It is now May the 3rd and I still haven't received it. I am going through Resolver with the issue, but they can't guarantee my refund. I have contacted Gogroupie many times, they say they will look into it but I never hear back from them. On the Resolver website, they just reply with the same message telling me to fill in a form on their website to get a ticket number, the form doesn't let you enter anything in one of the boxes (the arrow just goes up or down when I click on it). This is really upsetting and not good for my anxiety/depression disorder.

• Updated by shipleylass32 · May 03, 2019

Proof of refund notice...

Jan 20, 2019

GoGroopie — 12 x bottles of award-winning montepalacio - white or red

Voucher code: [protected] I ordered this item through gogroupie on 16th december which was the last day to...

GoGroopiebad customer service from gogroopie & merchant & still not goods received

Sent: 15 January 2019 10:02
                                  To: Gogroopie.com
                                  Subject: FW: Ticket #[protected]

Is there anyone at Gogroopie that actually deals with customer emails!!!

Can you PLEASE deal with the below and respond to this email URGENTLY!!!

Sent: 08 January 2019 13:16
                                  To: kirsty murdoch; k.[protected]@jmmurdoch.com

Sent: 08 January 2019 13:16
                                  Subject: FW: Ticket #[protected]

The service I have received from Gogroopie is absolutely ridiculous!!!

I have contacted you 20/11, 23/11, 4/12, 5/12, 19/12, 27/12, 2/1 and now again today!!!

I have also contacted the vendor prior to yourself 18/10, 4/11, 11/11 with no response from them either!!!

Please just get my original payment method credited ASAP!! (not a voucher) and I want any delivery payment made to the merchant credited ASAP also. If you have any problems with the above please contact me immediately on [protected]

Please reply to this email urgently!!

Sent: 02 January 2019 21:27
                                  Subject: Fwd: Ticket #[protected]

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 27 December 2018 at 17:03:50 GMT
                                  To: kirsty murdoch

Sent: 27 December 2018 17:03
                                  Subject: FW: Ticket #[protected]

This email was sent 19 December 2018 and I have still not received a reply from you. I would appreciate a response ASAP

Sent: 19 December 2018 15:22
                                  Subject: Re: Ticket #[protected]

Hi

I have given the merchant plenty of time now to contact me and as yet, have still not heard anything from them. I have STILL not received my goods.

Please refund my original payment method and also the delivery cost.

I will not be ordering anything from this merchant again.

Thanks

From: GoGroopie Support Department
                                  Sent: 06 December 2018 16:23
                                  To: [protected]@msn.com
                                  Subject: Re: Ticket #[protected]

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

I'm very sorry about this. If the merchant fails to provide the item or an update within this time frame, we will have no other option other than to issue you with a full refund.

The merchant will also be penalised for not abiding by their contract.

Again, I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and once I have received an update, I will let you know.

Please let me know if you do not receive an update within this time.

Kindest regards,