OUTsurancepoor paint work by easy beat panel beaters pretoria north.

I (OT [protected]) was in a bumper bash in Nov 2010 with my Opel Astra (Claim [protected]). The paint is peeling off and it is clear that it was poor workmanship. I included photos of the work. I did contact Easy Beat Pretoria North about two years ago but they make it clear that they do not guarantee their work for more than two years.
I was again in an accident last week and I make the Outsurance assessor aware of the poor work. He refer me to your complaints department. I need to take my car to Easy Beat again for repair of the most recent accident (Claim [protected]) and I hope that they will be able to repaint the affected area again.
I will appreciate your assistance
Kind Regards
Theo Reyneke
Cell [protected]

RESOLVED

• OUTsurance's response · Apr 20, 2017

Good day Theo. Your describe poor workmanship and the service provider did not want to take responsibility, which is most frustrating. We are sorry about the experience. I referred the detail of your complaint to our assessing manager, Danie, who will contact you shortly. Please don't hesitate to contact me should you have any further enquiries. Regards, Dinky Wenhold [email protected]