PayFlex Systems USA Logo

PayFlex Systems USA

Having problems with PayFlex Systems USA?

PayFlex Systems USA Customer Service Contacts

+1 844 729 3539 (Customer Service)
10802 Farnam Dr. № 100
Sat9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed
Mailing Address
P.O. BOX 981158, El Paso, TX 79998-1158

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with PayFlex Systems USA Customer Service. Initial PayFlex Systems USA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for PayFlex Systems USA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about PayFlex Systems USA. Discuss the issues you have had with PayFlex Systems USA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

PayFlex Systems USA Complaints & Reviews

PayFlex Systems USAPayflex froze our card

On 1/18/21, my son had a pediatrician appointment for a medication check. Our doctor's office required us to pay a portion of the allowed amount at the visit, so I used my Payflex card to pay $65.50. I got a copy of the sales receipt, and asked for them to also provide an itemized receipt because I figured I'd get the third degree from Payflex, and I did. So a couple days later I got an email from Payflex, asking for documentation. I uploaded copies of the receipts and submitted them to Payflex for review. We never heard anything until today, 2/24/21, that our card has been frozen because this charge has been denied. I called Payflex and spoke to a representative, who was very hard to understand. I explained the situation, and he told me that they need an EOB from my insurance, and asked why I didn't submit it when I originally submitted documentation. I explained that insurance doesn't send EOB's out 2 days after a doctor visit. It usually takes at least a month before insurance makes a payment. Anyway, I don't understand why it matters what my insurance ended up paying because I was made to pay $65.50 for the visit. FSA accounts are supposed to be used for medical costs. It doesn't matter whether the charges were filed to the insurance company or not. The fact is that it was a medical cost that I was made to pay. It's ridiculous how Payflex thinks they can scrutinize obvious medical charges and deny them when most of the people working for Payflex don't even know how to read an EOB or itemized statement and understand it. Now our card is frozen until they decide whether or not our documentation is good enough. And this isn't the first time we've had problems...every single time one of my family members goes to the allergist, the charges are questioned. It's so tedious to have to constantly upload an itemized statement and receipt every single time Payflex decides they don't want to accept a charge. I think their whole agenda is to make customers' lives difficult, deny charges, freeze accounts, and then take the money for themselves.

PayFlex Systems USAPay Flex

Pay flex has refused to accept that I used my card to pay for legitimate medical services. Their customer service team is deplorable. I spoke for an hour with an escalation team member, Okeem, and he spoke to both providers that they're rejecting on a 3-way call. Both providers stated that these were legitimate medical services and submitted additional documentation, per his request. He gave both of them a fake email address, and so I personally forwarded all correspondence to the escalation team. I asked him to call me back on Wednesday afternoon. He did not call back. Today is Friday. I have wasted another 30 minutes talking to a representative. They sent a message to Okeem. My calls have not been returned.

PayFlex Systems USANot accepting claims and headache

This company is a rip off. I have submitted so many documents for legitimate charges from my dentist and they are not paying them, always asking for more information and freezing my card so I can not use it. I have called numbers on the back of the card and on the website which are both saying that my account is not recognized and does not give options to speak with a rep so can not resolve issue. This is an ongoing issue I am having with this company. This is a scam .

Sep 28, 2020

PayFlex Systems USA — fsa card denial loop

PayFlex has repeatedly "suspended" our FSA debit card, and prevented us from using it to pay for...

PayFlex Systems USAfsa health account

My name is Thomas N. Kinstler; and I am an employee for the city of El Paso Water Utilities. I have on five occasions tried to utilize my FSA debit card for transactions. These transactions were obvious in nature; and I submitted receipts each time. Each and every time; I was required to send additional information. Payflex only allows for one submittal of documentation; then it is considered a fraudulent transaction. I am done being tried and convicted by someone I don't know; because they choose to. The instructions provided by Payflex specifically state that a receipt is an acceptable form. If so, then why is it never enough to satisfy the claims clerk? This is the subject of my grievance. We (the customer) should be able to provide whatever documentation required; whenever, and however many times we want in order to meet these deficiencies. We (the customer) shouldn't be scrutinized as though we are guilty.

PayFlex Systems USAfsa/hsa

My Emoployer has been trying to sign me up for a Payflex account for approximately 1 year since I've been employed, but this company is a master of evasion, lack of accountability, and awful customer service. I remain without coverage since then and I would say my employer is trying but there's always some sort of paperwork hassle why it can't happen. Absolute Garbage

Jun 08, 2020

PayFlex Systems USA — Health saving account [hsa]

Payflex Systems USA should be audited by Federal trade commission as well as Security and exchange for...

PayFlex Systems USAPayflex account

My employer went through payflex to help employees set up accounts so it made thing's easier to have money on hand for emergency medical issues. This company has the most incompetent employees I have ever dealt with in my life... they have no idea what there doing. There accounting skills are terrible. I lost over 400.00 due too misinformation, and when questioned about it they all of a sudden show a overpayment on my behalf. There needs to be a serious investigation on this company and how there taking people's hard earned money from them. This was my money I put into this account and how they think they can just take it from you with out explanation blows me away. This money is tax free but someone is coming out on top and it is not there customers. I am so frustrated with these people. There is no winning with them..

• Am
                am1209 Jun 01, 2020

I agree! I just spoke with 2 different reps at Payflex and they simply cannot get me the $ that is in my account from my previous employer. They clearly stated that it is not their responsibility to make sure that the a previous account gets the money that is left on their card when they leave employment. When they are handling other peoples money they have a fiduciary responsibility to look after it and not hang on to it and charge fees and then blame it on the customer. This is shameful and just wrong on so many levels. Large employers I would stay away from doing business with this company.

PayFlex Systems USAhsa investment incompetence

Impossible to have this company (Payflex Systems USA) transfer money to another account. Out of four seperate - but identical - transactions, only the first was handled correctly. The second and third transfer were sent incorrectly and the money was never received. The customer service rep on the phone seemed helpful and assured me that this would not happen again. Wrong - the very next transfer request was again made out incorrectly and sent to an incorrect account.
              Note - three weeks in and there is still no resolution to the first two errors!
              Ignorance, arrogance or sheer incompetence - take your pick!

Oct 25, 2019

PayFlex Systems USA — payflex systems usa, inc

Payflex USA is a major scam and they have abused me and stolen my money. I will never put away money in...

Feb 08, 2019

PayFlex Systems USA — Dependent care fsa

I had the same claim for the same provider approved in 2016 and 2017, but denied in 2018. Exact same service...

PayFlex — Healthcare flexible spending account

I paid into this account over several years while employed at Texas A&M University. I retired in June of...

PayFlex Systems USA — Dependent care fsa

My company uses Payflex for administering our FSA (prior it had been with ADP). After the new year I sat down...

PayFlex — fsa administration

Astonishing to see the consistently negative reviews. I am adding my horrible experience to the long list of...

Mclean

PayFlex Systems USA — Healthcare spending account

Dear Sir or Madam, I am writing to advise that I am thoroughly dissatisfied with dealing with your...

PayFlex Systems USAWebsite does not work

First, even though I had not missed a deadline for enrollment, the website told me that I had and would not allow me to submit documents.

Then after complaining I received an email telling me to upload documentation and submit, which I did.

So... now... another email telling me to log-in and review douments.

What's the problem here? The website does not allow me to log in AT ALL>

This company's "business model" needs to be closely examined. Seems to be fully at home in the incompetence model.

PayFlex Systems USA — Process and refusal to pay

25 June 2018 Dear Payflex, I am writing to tell you how unhappy and dissatisfied I am about the process and...

PayFlex Systems USA — Unclear communication

I received a notice from Payflex that my card was suspended for lack of submitting required documentation. I...

PayFlex Systems USA — Verifying purchases

I am beyond frustrated. Since April 6, 2018, I have made NINE phone calls trying to settle six unverified...

PayFlex Systems USA — fsa, dependent care account and hsa

They have multiple problems from management to structure. I have had set up FSA accounts with them through my...