Having problems with OurTime.com?

OurTime.com Customer Service Contacts

6th Floor, 55 Strand
London, England, Greater London
United Kingdom - WC2N5LR

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with OurTime.com Customer Service. Initial OurTime.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for OurTime.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about OurTime.com. Discuss the issues you have had with OurTime.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

OurTime.com — deceptive practices

Deceptive practices ! They tempt you with people who are interested. Then try and get you to pay a fee in...

Our Timefake people working for this company

Our Time – is a Dating Service. I signed up on this website in order to find a girlfriend, but after some time of being their member, I started noticing strange things. Most of people used this site during working day but never used it at night. I think there are fake people working for this company.

• Ih
      iheartlinda Sep 30, 2015

On Ourtime -- Goes by Simon1261. Is using THIS site as well as Match.Com to cheat on women he's already seeing. He doesn't care who he hurts. His real name is Jeff Bielling. He's using these sites to find other women when he's already dating a friend of mine here in Tallahassee. Spare yourself. Steer clear of this guy.

Comments

OurTime.com — none of the features available on the site are available to me now

Initial signup and online meeting/dating services were promoted as free. When I checked my account data, I...

OurTime.com — made charges

Pm-ourtime.com made charges from my bank account. I have never ordered from them and I even heard their name...

OurTime.comyou can't read any messages you receive unless you pay $19.99 a month

Another site where you have to pay. You can't read any messages you receive unless you pay $19.99 a month. You can see who viewed you and view their profile and pics but can't message them without paying. It's annoying that every time you click 'view who flirted with you' it goes to the payment page.

OurTime.com — hacket atm card

I just pasted where the message came from. and I did not authorized any debit to my ATM through match.com to...

OurTime.com — rip off

Okay, nice ad on tv...decided what the heck... let me check it out ... FREE! Hold your horses folks, nothing...

OurTime.com — money scam

I used OurTime.com and subscribed for membership because it was free. Later I found unauthorized charge for...

OurTime.com — I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails

I have looking into "Our Time" Dating website over a year ago when they advertised (at one point) join free...

OurTime.comfake moving company

I’ve got in an online relationship with a man from on OurTime.com and it went so far that he asked if it is possible for him to come to United States and live with me. I said yes and gave him money for moving which he promised to payback. Before that I saw him only on pictures and it was unpleasant surprise when I saw another man on a webcam one day. Straight away I’ve tried to cancel my transaction to this which turned out to be fake moving company but it was impossible. After I’ve tried to threaten them with law enforcement they have disappeared and no one in answering me anymore. Is there a way to track their location and get my money back?

• Ju
          Justin888888 Oct 16, 2019

Site is a scam does not let messages connect to other patrons. Blocks messags and tampers with profiles. Has not let any messages with anyone for a week. Contacted customer service several times and no response or anything done. Nobody seems to want to make this site work. Very unreliable very misinformed most definitely is a scam.

• Co
          Colin G Campbell Aug 22, 2019

My registration and payment were made on 14th August 2019.

• Pe
          Penny Blake Jun 04, 2019

I have been unable to access the site for well over a week and therefore want to cancel my renewal but I cannot log on to do that.

• Da
          David Horlocker May 11, 2019

I was a paid member and now I'm not allowed to access my account at all. Ourtime owes me a bunch of money back or I will file a law suit against Ourtime. Or you can give me free membership for life.

• Da
          David I. Kasse Mar 10, 2019

This is the fourth time my information has disappeared and sometimes the photos, as well. My online name on "Our time" is 77goingon60 Please fix this first thing on Tuesday morning, 3/5/2019 and notify me when fixed. Thank you for your assistance. David I. Kasse
          email: [email protected] home phone: [protected] cell phone: [protected]

• Li
          Linda9999 May 28, 2014

Disgusting company who fraudulently charges your credit card over and over again even when you check "do not auto renew." They change it back to "auto renew" and tell you that you must have changed it. They charged me five times over the course of 6 weeks!!! PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME: DO NOT USE THIS SITE AND NEVER GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. They tell you the initial one month membership is a certain amount but then they bill your card for 6 months and they won't give you a refund! they are total scammers!!! BEWARE of them!!!