OurShopeeNever again!

Z

I am very disappointed with OurShopee. Before I ordered my item I checked the reviews and I thought that this company was safe to deal with but I was so wrong. When I received my item it was damaged and I asked for a replacement. The worst part was that no one from OurShopee believed me!! They said they stand behind their products and that I was the first one who complaint so I was probably a scammer. Well, nobody's perfect OurShopee!! Here I am, your customer who needs help and you don't care. My item is damaged and I can't use it and I want my money back. Never again!

RESOLVED

• OurShopee's response · Jan 29, 2017

Dear SIr,
    I am really Sorry for inconvenience, May I know ourshopee complaint reference number

• OurShopee's response · Feb 01, 2017

Hello Sir,
    we are waiting for your complaint or order reference number kindly provide us. Thank You

• Ih
    Ihsan Hanbali Dec 11, 2019

163615V435E my items not confirmed already paid 181.300 kd

• Ha
    hal june Aug 25, 2019

Today i received my order paint zoom professional but that have a pipe its broken so i want return that order please.

• La
    Lakshmi Sauro Jun 29, 2019

When i opened it, i found out that the cover of the small kettle is not in the box. Lacking 1 item in this product. Hope you can provide it please. Thank you.
    Name: Lakshmi Sauro
    Invoice#[protected]
    Order#8284

• Lu
    Lund Bahadur May 26, 2019

I ordered to the company for one quadcopter .
    I submitted all formatives but I didn't receive my product .
    Company told me under 2 or 3 days I will send my order . But one weak finished

• Ge
    Geonan Apr 27, 2019

I received wrong color when I ordered samsung but there customer service agent resolved it soon and I am happy with ourshopee. My product is working fine.
    Please but new product from them as there is warranty.. If u buy low cost product u will get low cost quality.

• Sh
    Shamsuddin Shahjuddin Shams Sep 18, 2018

I purchased the phone just four months back. Now it's not getting started. Is HTC such a local product?

• Ab
    abdulla ahammed Sep 05, 2018

Ordered, was delivered the next day...Ourshopee, amazing service...Unboxed and switched on and I was in for a surprise.

The issue is with performance. 2 GB ram is very low to run windows8.1. So this is not suitable for rough use.

This will suit only by adding 2 GB ram in additional with existing 2 GB and those who care for the same.

• Ni
    [email protected] Sep 01, 2018

You have dilevary phone.ram472.storege 256 mb.your phone is not good.bed phone.my order.id.L1248

• Ta
    Tarun Ojha Aug 14, 2018

Bed bad service tablet and problem not on new product other racing