Orbitz — orbitz access america insurance scam
I recently used Orbitz to book 2 essentially identical trips from my home in Colorado to Vancouver, CAN. On the first occasion I then promptly received an email from some insurance company called AccessAmerica informing me of the details of my new insurance coverage WHICH I DID NOT RECALL ORDERING! So I called AccessAmerica and canceled the coverage. The second time this same thing occurred I realized that for certain that I had not selected insurance coverage, but I received it again regardless. Upon calling customer service and asking to speak with a supervisor, I was told that the Orbitz website selects the insurance coverage for me and that Orbitz's position is that it is my responsibility to unselect the insurance option. Needless to say I will never again use Orbitz as my travel services provider due to this fraudulent and misleading marketing tactic.
More Orbitz Complaints & Reviews
- Orbitz - horrifying service, dishonesty, scams
- Orbitz - price assurance scam
- Orbitz - annoying promo emails
- Orbitz - credit card charged, no hotel room booked!
- Orbitz - fraudulent travel insurance
- Orbitz - car rental
- Orbitz - orbitz was prepaid and when I arrived at the hilton my prepaid room w/ upgrade was not available
- Orbitz - flight change - orbitz itinerary number:7362683081906
- Orbitz - changing my flight
- Orbitz.com - scam