Orbitzannoying promo emails

I continue to get Orbitz' incessant, annoying, asinine promo E-mails daily. Orbitz "unsubscribe", "contact us", "customer service" buttons do absolutely nothing. I had been a long time Orbitz customer but all future travel plans will be through Travelocity, Expedia, Kayak, anyone but Orbitz.

• Pe
    Pete1234 Aug 22, 2018

I also used socialnetwork email to complain and it was kicked back (outlook). Daily spam from Orbitz. Normally I use Expedia and have no such problems, the single time I use Orbitz I am constantly bombarded with spam. Never again will I use the Orbitz service.

• Ro
    Robin Pollack Aug 20, 2018

I used the socialnetwork email address and it came back as undeliverable. Really?? I can't unsubscribe. Outlook spams it but still coming through on my phone.

• Rs
    rsbing Jul 25, 2018

I don't have an account with Orbitz, but a friend emailed me their itinerary and now I'm getting emails EVERY DAY, and I have also unsubscribed EVERY DAY. They say it takes time to update their system, and some emails may still come - what ever! We all know it can be in an instant with computer programs. This is deliberate and I will never use Orbitz, or have any one send me anything from Orbitz again.

Joey Phucbiet Jun 03, 2018

No matter how many times you click UNSUBSCRIBE they just keep on coming.

Jon Gweeda May 14, 2018

Same thing has been happening to me. I unsubscribed 1 month ago and still get emails. Can we do a class action lawsuit!!!????

• Ru
    Rudolpho Quinby May 05, 2018

Yep. I asked them to stop sending an email. 3 days later it's still coming. They need a computer ethics lesson.

• Ru
    Rudolpho Quinby May 05, 2018

Yep. Unsubscribe and the email keeps coming.

• En
    Enzo Gorlami Aug 23, 2017

Booked one hotel stay. Now can't get them to stop sending e-mails (or apparently sharing my e-mail address with other organizations) No unsubscribe option on the e-mails. Attempt to log in with e-mail address they send to and the system says there's no account with that address. Also, the price I got on the hotel room was almost $100 higher than what the hotel would have given me if I had called. SCAM, SCAM, SCAM.

• Th
    Thea Michelle Earl Mar 09, 2017

I too have unsubscribed NUMEROUS times and emailed customer service to no avail! I'm trying to find somewhere to make a complaint! Please help! This is a daily thing!!

machsmith Jun 24, 2016

I also have had a lousy experience with Orbitz and will try to convince anyone not to book with Orbitz! They had a promotion that indicated if you book a cruise you would only be charged $25 if you had to cancel..sure enough, i had to cancel and they charged $100 and kept saying this stupid sentence "it was on the invoice, it was on the invoice"...so stupid, it was a promotion!

• Mi
    mike boland Apr 07, 2014

I too get Ortiz unlimited dally email and can not unscribe, or contact customer service etc.

• Or
    Orbitz Jun 10, 2013

Hi, Mit,
    This is Robert, and I am part of the Orbitz Customer Relations team. Please email us at [email protected] with the email address for the account, you would like to unsubscribe. Please use my name in the subject line, so that I can investigate further.
    Thank you for your patience, I look forward to hearing from you.
    Sincerely,