OptumRX — prescription problems to a sears employed and his spouse!
Started new prescription plan on 112019. Would not ok prescriptions filled at Walgreens of Pensacola Florida.
Never have an explanation on why they would not ok 3 prescriptions for me.
Blamed Walgreens, blamed old pharmacy, blamed my doctor. Finally got paper prescriptions from Dr. Have to Walgreens. Walgreens called and said insurance would not ok.
Called you idiots for the fourth time, representative refused to let me speak with a manager.
I have been to Dr, Walgreens 5 times since 122019, called numerous times to Walgreens and to Optumrx.
I have just had my second stroke in October. Also have anxiety issues.
And have issues with walking and speech. This whole process has made me very sick and horribly anxious.
More OptumRX Complaints & Reviews
- Optum RX - prior authorization department
- OptumRX - Constant phone calls
- OptumRX Pharmacy - what a rip off
- OptumRX - repetitive and consistent denial of drugs tier 3 and above
- OptumRX - they are selling drugs that are illegal.
- OptumRX - Bydureon once weekly injection
- OptumRX - denial of medicine
- OptumRX - prescription renewal
- OptumRX - billing
- OptumRX - mail-order prescription