OnlineTicketExpresstickets for a football match

D Aug 17, 2018

They sold me for 510 euros Category 1 Premium Platinum Tickets for Chelsea vs. Arsenal but they sent me Restricted view tickets on the last row and the worst position in the stadium which they bought for 46£ and reselled to me for 510€. They lied to me constantly on chat assuring me that they were the best tickest in the stadium. They won't answer to any complain. This must me a scam/fraud for sure. Never buy from this site. Customer service does not exist and it seems like they fooled a lot of people before me.
They take advantage of tourist traveling for sport events and they must not answer as they are a bogus company from Spain.

tickets for a football match