Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Travel & Ticket Agencies OneTravel denied boarding, asked to book again and billed for the denied flight

OneTravel review: denied boarding, asked to book again and billed for the denied flight

M
Author of the complaint
10:18 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Booking # [protected]

Jan 28, 2020, roundtrip Yvr-Doh 10:25am flight

I bought a ticket from your website for Jan 28, roundtrip yvr-doh leaving at 10:25am(Vancouver time). I got an email stating my itinerary. On the day of the flight, upon checking-in, they couldn't find my booking. I called your customer support and he said that the payment didnt go through, which means the transaction was void because he proceeded on offering me to book the same flight at a much higher price, since the previous price is not available anymore. I didnt say yes, I said I will think and requested a call back. I wasn't able to answer the call back because I was busy and I was looking for a cheaper flight to compare your prices with!

10-15 minutes before 10:25am, an alert for the credit card stated that money was used to purchase a ticket, simultaneously, I received an email stating the booking for that flight.

Obviously I can't be on the flight with that span of time. I wasn't able to call your agent back because I was busy.

Please refund that money, I didt not receive the services you were offering so I want my money back! My vacation was ruined and I was in a lot of unnecessary stress, thanks to your company!

More OneTravel complaints & reviews

OneTravel - no refund for cancelled flights
OneTravel - scammers
Replied
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
OneTravel - don't use them
OneTravel - they r burglars!
OneTravel - changed time a flight after booking on march 17 2011 at 21:37pm