Omegleometv

C

I was banned once today for leaving my screen facing my laptop (which was playing a Disney movie) while I got out of bed. And now I have been banned for drinking my water while I lay here in the hospital bed. I would like to appeal this ban because I have reviewed rhe rules and determined I have not broken any of OmeTV rules. Attached is a photo that led to this banning.

ometv

• Ko
    Konstantinoss Bouas Feb 18, 2021

Can you tell me why you banned me for no reason, please reply and contact me to remove my ban . This is absurd!!!

• Pr
    Prabh Sidhu Oct 19, 2020

I just paid for my last ban and at that moment I was wrong.. but I am banned again I dont understand why.. I didnt know that I cant move my camera towards the tv.. and somebody just banned just because there was video of romantic english song playing on television.. thats not fair.. I want to appeal

• Sh
    Shot Byloch Aug 29, 2020

Ometv is a good app but whoever does the banning needs to take a chill pill

• Sh
    Shot Byloch Aug 29, 2020

I was banned for getting up to go and retrieve an item from the kitchen

• Fa
    Faisal129 Jul 05, 2019

I got banned for no reason, i got up to serve my coustmer and the next thing is i am banned

• Jy
    Jyri Jun 28, 2019

What is this for??
    Just downloaded the app and didn't want to show my face at the first point.. only for people who are nice to me. So why I am banned? I'm getting so angry because of this.. just wanted to find ny friends and after 2min use I got banned for no reason ...😒