Menu
C
Author of the complaint
5:15 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was banned once today for leaving my screen facing my laptop (which was playing a Disney movie) while I got out of bed. And now I have been banned for drinking my water while I lay here in the hospital bed. I would like to appeal this ban because I have reviewed rhe rules and determined I have not broken any of OmeTV rules. Attached is a photo that led to this banning.

8 comments
C
May 16, 2022 6:08 pm EDT

I was banned a few minutes ago. I did nothing wrong. I just got on. Please check

K
Sep 24, 2021 8:19 pm EDT

What is the reason my I'd block

K
Feb 18, 2021 7:42 pm EST

Can you tell me why you banned me for no reason, please reply and contact me to remove my ban . This is absurd!

P
Oct 19, 2020 4:07 pm EDT

I just paid for my last ban and at that moment I was wrong.. but I am banned again I dont understand why.. I didnt know that I cant move my camera towards the tv.. and somebody just banned just because there was video of romantic english song playing on television.. thats not fair.. I want to appeal

S
Aug 29, 2020 1:24 pm EDT

Ometv is a good app but whoever does the banning needs to take a chill pill

S
Aug 29, 2020 1:23 pm EDT

I was banned for getting up to go and retrieve an item from the kitchen

F
Jul 05, 2019 11:50 am EDT

I got banned for no reason, i got up to serve my coustmer and the next thing is i am banned

J
Jun 28, 2019 12:33 pm EDT

What is this for?
Just downloaded the app and didn't want to show my face at the first point.. only for people who are nice to me. So why I am banned? I'm getting so angry because of this.. just wanted to find ny friends and after 2min use I got banned for no reason ...😒

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

845 complaints