Omegleomegle video option

C Dec 30, 2018 Review updated:

As of recently when I go to Omegle and click video for some reason I can only see myself and I see a gray screen where the stranger is supposed to be. I also don't even have the option to mute my speaker or turn on/off my camera. There's even gray on my end too but I am able to see myself. It's a different lay out than before. If it helps, I use Safari on my MacBook Pro. Is there a new site attached to Omegle? Please help.

dreamp34 Jan 03, 2019

its same for me too still gray screen of stranger, did you fix it?

• Fu
    funfish Jan 04, 2019

It's happening to me too!

dreamp34 Jan 07, 2019

its still gray ...

Alex Steve Jan 09, 2019

yeah the grey fucking screen i tried every fuking browsers possible even have better internet speed i dont know wtf is with this site

Alex Steve Jan 09, 2019

please omegle do something with this grey screen i can see the strangers webcam on absolute every chat site chatroulette.omegletv, chatrandom etc but they all suck i need to talk on omegle but i cant because of your fuking grey screens

Alex Steve Jan 09, 2019

please tell me you fix this problem because i am very bored and omegle is the best site to talk on

David A. Ryan Jan 13, 2019

Same here with Stranger grey screen. Happened after update to Mac OS Mojave. Omegle works fine with Firefox but not Safari. Anyone else with this problem?

• St
    strangerOppa Jan 17, 2019

Guys I found a way to fix it, I uninstall the Adobe Flash Player 26 NPAPI from my laptop, and keep the Adobe Flash Player 32 PPAPI.

dreamp34 Jan 17, 2019

@strangerOppa can you send download link please?

darielle magana Apr 09, 2019

@strangerOppa How do u find that in windows10?

darielle magana Apr 09, 2019

@strangerOppa How do i find that flash player in windows 10?

dreamp34 Jan 17, 2019

can you send link of 32 ppapi ?

• Ha
    hanna134 Mar 31, 2019

what shall I do? facing the same problem. I uninstalled the Adobe Flash Player 26 NPAPI from my laptop, and kept the Adobe Flash Player 32 PPAPI, nothing happened.

• Ro
    Rogas Apr 05, 2019

Same problem here. Does anyone have any idea how to fix it?

• Ta
    TayIsCraZy Jun 17, 2019

@Rogas I dowloaded a new webbroweser ( went from safari to chrome) and it works fine!

• Em
    Emerson Sanders Apr 06, 2019

i just bought a new dell inspiron 14 and when i went ahead to omegle right away i just see gray screen too. it works perfectly fine on other video chat websites

darielle magana Apr 09, 2019

Anyone know how to fix the grey screen in windows 10?

• Ki
    kidlonestar 02 Apr 11, 2019

If you are still having trouble with omegle I found out how to fix the grey screens. There is no dowload of different flash or bull. Safari doesn't allow face to face cam with omegle for some odd reason. I started to use Chrome on my mac for youtube editing until I said to my self does omegle wwork? It does!!! This is no bot. I know a bot will say that. But dowloading Chrome will fix it. Just look up Chrome or Chrome download and click the first link you see. Trusts me it works.

• Ad
    a dissappointment Nov 18, 2019

I doubt this will help me at all but I've been getting a grey screen with a loading circle on almost every person i match with. I've tried using both chrome and firefox and it doesnt really help much. I use a dell laptop with windows 10 and have been having this problem for quite a while. I've looked all over the internet and cant find a solution. If you think anything could help feel free to email me at [email protected]