Omeglebanned

K Jun 29, 2019

I was using the site Omegle in an appropriate way trying to meet new friends. I was under the interest "TikTok" and all of a sudden, a screen popped up saying that I was banned. I did nit do anything wrong and did not violate any rules of the site. i would like to continue using the site and I am upset for being blamed and banned when I did nothing.

• Mo
    Moon_Childd Dec 01, 2019

I haven't used Omegle for more than 6 months on my computer (only the mobile version on my phone) and now I see that I am banned? For what? I have encountered so many people who behave inappropriately (I am not talking the adult version) and I am the one being banned???? If the chats are being monitored for inappropriate behavior, why am I the one being banned and not those people??? I have lied on purpose a few times that I am a minor (under 14 years old) and those creeps still continued sending inappropriate messages and suggestions! Fix your system!!!

joeyp1965 Aug 15, 2019

I am really getting upset with Omegle after being Banned 2 Consecutive times for no logical reasons. There are clearly kids (under age 18yr.) who are in violation of the terms of the site that don't seem to be affected. Is it possible that some of these wise guys I see on here that give people the finger responsible for the Ban? If so, Omegle needs to make some changes, such as validating an inappropriate behavior before Banning a Person...it's B.S.

• Va
    Valor F. Nov 14, 2019

@joeyp1965 I agree. I've been banned 6 times now because I try to use the site all I can. I play piano for strangers and I use respectful common interests as well. I've done my best to avoid profanity and nudity but those types of people never seem to get banned. I've stayed within the community guidelines as many other disappointed people have as well. I've had to move to discord which is much harder to use.

• Sc
    scooterr Aug 10, 2019

I was using tiktok as an interest too and got banned for no reason

joelgamsteryt Aug 02, 2019

my friend got banned on my computer

• Le
    Legend Girl Jul 29, 2019

same it makes me so mad

ankit deshmukh Jul 26, 2019

I was banned for decently chatting with normal people talking about video games.

• De
    DeathMob Jul 24, 2019

I was banned for using the topic music

• Ab
    abbeyrose15 Jul 12, 2019

i was banned too ! and i had the interest as Tik Tok as well.

• Mo
    Monya Mountain Jul 01, 2019

same here! i was using the thing for tiktok and i was banned! idk whats going on