Omaha Steaks — Take my advice, just get your meat from the local butcher
Ordered one time then asked to have all emails and snail mail stopped. Told that will take up to 90 days to stop the snail mail, and in the meantime, I receive 1 to 2 mailings per week which I throw away. You know that the 90 day time period is totally wasteful. Why send ads to people who have said that they don't want it, and simply throw it away.
Take my advice, just get your meat from the local butcher. It's fresher, cheaper, and they don't bombard you with wasteful advertising. By the way, when I called back to plead with them to stop sending the mailings, I was told that there was nothing that they could do to stop it until the 90 day period was up. I told them I would be sure to post my views of their advertising policies as a warning to others. I got another mailing today, ripped it up without opening it, sat down and wrote this warning to other potential victims of their snail mail blitz techniques. DON'T ORDER FROM THEM!!!
More Omaha Steaks Complaints & Reviews
- Omaha Steaks - Dishonesty 
- Omaha Steaks - Beware
- Omaha Steaks - Take a close look at the prices before you buy 
- Omaha Steaks - Lousy service
- Omaha Steaks - Bad Company
- Omaha Steaks - customer service
- Omaha Steaks - Poor value
- Omaha Steaks - Ordering
- Omaha Steaks - shipping charge 
- Omaha Steaks - quality of their food