Omaha Steaks — Beware
I had a Omaha Steaks retail store in my general area but it closed about two months ago. Since then I have been bombarded with mail telling me that I could go to two of their stores in another state and receive fantastic bargains. Today I received an envelope that must have cost them two dollars to mail and it had a flyer inside advertising "Free Shipping" if I would go to their stores in this other state and place my order. It is at least 50 miles to these other stores so that would mean 200 miles of driving just to place my order, go home, and come back again at a later date.
I called Omaha Steaks today and asked about this and was no more than 30 seconds into my tale of woe and the guy hung up on me after asking me "when are you going to place your order"? I called back, got a different guy, who at least listened to me, and said "its only 22 miles to (the other stores). I asked him if he was aware that the Potomac River seperated the two states and he had no idea what I was talking about. At that time he got incredibly offensive and said that he didn't have time to talk to me if I wasn't going to place an order. Beware. Do not deal with this company. They hire rude and impatient people.
More Omaha Steaks Complaints & Reviews
- Omaha Steaks - Dishonesty 
- Omaha Steaks - Take a close look at the prices before you buy 
- Omaha Steaks - Lousy service
- Omaha Steaks - Bad Company
- Omaha Steaks - Take my advice, just get your meat from the local butcher 
- Omaha Steaks - customer service
- Omaha Steaks - Poor value
- Omaha Steaks - Ordering
- Omaha Steaks - shipping charge 
- Omaha Steaks - quality of their food