Olive Garden — tracy, ca
My wife and I came into the Tracy, CA looking to sit at a booth and enjoy a delicious meal. There was a good amount of time to be sat. A host girl informed us of half off beer/wine while we waited for our table. We sat at the bar top and was helped by the bartender named Melanie. She was absolutely wonderful, we decided to have our meals with her as our waiter. We are absolutely excited that we made that choice. She is the most attentive, graciously kind person! We will definitely return just to have Mel help us out! Thank you so much for having a wonderful person like Mel employed in your location! Everyone needs a person like Melanie working for them!!!
More Olive Garden Complaints & Reviews
- Olive Garden - cold food, management
- Olive Garden - food poisoning
- Olive Garden - pork in the meat sauce
- Olive Garden - manager was not professional
- Olive Garden Restaurant - food poisoning: stuffed mushrooms!!
- Olive Garden - take out
- Olive Garden - yonkers cross county location
- Olive Garden - chicken
- Olive Garden - mixed up the orders - ordered vegetarian and got chicken
- Olive Garden - poor quality/service in johnson city, tn