Office Depot / trying to buy a four hundred dollar office chair out of the store

United States Review updated:

went into the office max store in key west florida to buy a offfce chair! the was no one there that could help me at all after waiting 20 minutes i finally found some one to wait on me ! once finding someone to help me the clerk scanning machine would not work so i had to wait another 15 minutes for the clerk to find a scanning machine then come to find out the store did not have the chair i wanted in stock ! i said i would order the chair but the clerk said he could not get onto the internet to let me order the chair so he could not sell me the four hundred dollar chair everyone else has internet but office max ! how can office max stay in business doing business this way ! i will order my four hundred dollar chair from amazon with no problems at all! this store will not be in business very long with business practices like this ! this is a small island and word spreads very fast down here among the people that live and work here! sincerely david lee kid well key west florida!

• Office Depot Customer Care's Response, Apr 23, 2019

Dear Mr. Kidwell,

Thank you for your comments on the Complaint Board. We would really like to investigate further with the Management Team at the Key West Florida store. Would you be so kind as to contact Office Depot directly by emailing your complaint to customer.[protected]@officedepot.com? Thank you!

Executive Customer Relations
    Office Depot, Inc.

Da
Apr 15, 2019

Comments

• Th
      15th of Apr, 2019