OCBC Bankunable to login - otp request

I got problem to login to the internet banking provided by the bank. Since they require OTP (one-time-password) to login, at first it was okay for me. I received OTP by sms but few months after I changed my phone number, I'm unable to login because I didn't update the phone number in the internet. I called their service center, and they asked me to walk in to any branches, fill up form to update phone number and submit to them. Why is it so hard to request for OTP? Even to get a token, I also need to fill up the form. I really need to login to my account at this time but unable to do that because of the dumb process made by them.

I said ### u dumb ### - OCBC son of ###!!! Lastly, I took out all my money from the ATM (instead of online transfer), bank in all the money to other account with Maybank, and use their more user friendly internet banking!!!

• Tt
    tt84 Oct 21, 2011

Gosh are you an idiot? If its so easy to change the OTP, then whats the point of having one? Didnt you know you can just update it via the ATM Machine? That is what every local banks are doing. Foreign banks are worst. They dont allow you to update using their ATM Machine. Change of OTP number is only allowed by visiting a branch. If you are not educated, dont bother using internet banking..