Obey Your Bodycohersion

T

These Obey your body people are unbelievable!!! I went to the mall to buy my daughter a pair of shoes for Thanksgiving. I had an exact amount of money on me. This guy comes up to me and says "can I ask you a question" . The next thing I knew I was in my purse taking out my money. The guy demonstrated how a few of their products worked but what I did not realize is that after each demonstration he put the product into a bag. So, by the end of it, I felt like I had to get something and I really liked how the facial peel worked. So, like I said, I was in my bag looking at how much money I had on me. Now there I am with $185.00 in my hand. I put $25 dollars aside because I knew I still needed shoes. He adds everything up and it came to $160.00. So right away I am like Oh my God $160 . He jumps right back into his performance . By this time I am feeling like I have to buy something. Then he says oh well its $160 PLUS Tax so it's going to be $180 dollars. I said I can't , I have to get my daughter shoes for the Holiday. He goes " Oh no you don't , worry about yourself for the holiday and buy yourself something that you will benefit from.
Once he said that, I snapped right out of the trance I was in and came back to reality. He practically took all my money from me then when I was left with $25 for shoes for my daughter he wanted to go right ahead and take that too! Talking about another $20 for taxes. I said you know what, if you were smart you would have left me with the money for my kid cause after all that I walked away with all my money and he was left with nothing except a dry mouth from running too long.
So that is my experience with OBEY your BODY

RESOLVED

• Co
    CoCo Anti-Conformity Young Aug 17, 2016

People will always try to sell you something. Don't let them make you feel pity towards them because they will use it against you. But if you bought something more than you bargained for then that's on you. Use your gut and common sense: if you don't understand what they're saying, either ask them about it until you do or don't buy. Y'all are being too nice to these guys, realize that you're not obligated to buy anything from them no matter how many displays they show you, otherwise you'll always be suckered out of your money.

• Cy
    Cynthia Lubbe Dec 07, 2015

Even in South Africa these people are South Africa they scam the people in the Malls. I was told that I could buy 2 products for R1200.00 and then they charged me R1600.00. Total scam.

• Bx
    Bxotic Dec 06, 2015

I went. Got the free sample and then the "can I show you something?" However, once they quoted me the price. ..I told them I couldn't afford it and laughed. I ended up with 2 nail kits, a body scrub, a face peel and toner for 200 bucks. I love it all! I'm happy!

• Bi
    biran Jan 15, 2015

They are selling expired date products. So if you want to buy something from Obey your BODY, check the expiry date otherwise you will be ripped off for nothing. I had faced that trouble at Munich Airport and was about flying over Turkey. I bought Anti Pigmentation pills and did not check if the products are new or not. When I was at home< I saw that the pills expired by 6 months.. Send many emails to HQ and the store that I bought the product.. They only apologized and nothing done to compensate my loss.. So I would say " DO NOT TRUST THAT BRAND"

• Ka
    Kathy Metcalf Dec 05, 2014

I wrote the above review and added the words "from you" to the first sentence by mistake. The review should read as follows:
    I bought the Red Sea Obey Your Body creams and serums at a fair in Del Mar, CA, USA on Oct. 12 of this year. The sales person promised they would tighten my skin if I used them. I have been using the products, following the directions, for the past seven weeks with no improvement. In fact, the skin under my eyes has more wrinkles than before. I spent an incredible amount of money on these products-almost $400.00!! This company preys on people's feelings and insecurities.
    I feel very foolish!!
    Kathy M.

• Ka
    Kathy Metcalf Dec 05, 2014

I bought the Red Sea Obey Your Body creams and serums from you at a fair in Del Mar, CA, USA on Oct. 12 of this year. The sales person promised they would tighten my skin if I used them. I have been using the products, following the directions, for the past seven weeks with no improvement. In fact, the skin under my eyes has more wrinkles than before. I spent an incredible amount of money on these products-almost $400.00!! This company preys on people's feelings and insecurities.
    I feel very foolish!!
    Kathy M.

• Sr
    sr79 Nov 18, 2013

Online the body butter and scrub is $59.00. US . At the mall kiosk they charged me $99.00 each!
    that's double the price!. they also didn't give me a receipt which i asked for. I was shocked when my credit card bill came!

They do not display their prices, as required by the Consumer Protection Act, and charge different values for the same product, .

• He
    Hector Fuste Sep 19, 2013

My story is basically the same as other complaints un New York, Pa. And others. They have 2 kiokos at 2 malls un PR. and they are doing the same. The employees down here are mostly israelites. This woman even tried one of their products by rubbing it on my face, que uses all the charms a woman can use on a man and que won. She gave me a price when i said i dont know she said she would give me another product for free. I end up paying $119.00 . The receipt said it wad $240.00 and I was getting 50% off. My fault for falling ti a woman depredator.

• De
    DeirdreG. Aug 17, 2013

STAY AWAY from these people. They are scammer and I learned the very hard way that they are really good at that. Do not let them touch you. They put me into a trance, somehow and I took out my credit card and did not even want this stuff. The cost was amazingly high and they had not told me that until I signed the credit card. I somehow was unable to walk away. This person really had me: Stockholm syndrome or something. They are really professional scammers.

• Ej
    ejr Dec 29, 2012

Today, I was stopped by a guy selling Obey Your Body facial peel at a mall in Connecticut. About 5 years ago, I bought the nail care kit and it worked really well when I had the time to pamper myself but I haven't been doing that lately. I work 10 to 11 hour days on my feet as a cook and by the time I get out of work, I am so tired I barely have the energy to take a shower before bed! I probably would have bought the product from him if he wouldn't have been so pushy. He was nice in the beginning of course, to make a sale and even brought the price down to $20.00, but when I told him I had to hurry and go to another store and I would think about it for a while and that I'd be back, he actually looked at me with hatred in his eyes and said in a very mean voice "OH NO YOU WON'T! and then he said, "Why did you buy the nail kit from the other person? Were they better than me!, then quickly turned his back on me and went up to another lady and said, "Excuse me Miss" to her and started his sales pitch again. I then walked to another store in the mall to do some shopping and then I went up the escalator and across the mall when I was ready to leave to try to avoid passing his Kiosk again ( HE SCARED ME THAT MUCH). Anyway, I did not avoid him and we passed again as he went to the food court to get something to eat. He caught me off guard that day, but from now on I will just say no thank you I already have the product at home and keep walking fast. Those salesmen do have a way about them to lure you in. They practically grab you and then when you turn them down, they get mad at YOU like it's all your fault. I would have bought the product for $20.00 after I thought about it but not from a NUTCASE guy like that!

ChocolateKttn Aug 30, 2012

I do not know how that happen. The woman tried to charge me 120.00 then she lowered it to 59.99 for the scrub and the body butter. I told her 30.00 take it or leave. CASH. The heifer must have been despereate because she took the $30.00 and gave me the body scrub system. I was not paying no damn 120.00

• El
    ellie_jo Mar 12, 2012

haha!!! i love those guys (the sellers i mean), they are there to make money and have fun... if anyone cares so much as to start a topic it means they are doing their jobs well :) ... those Israelis ... wherever they are there is money growing around them ... I know that 'cause my boyfriend is Israeli ;) ... and once again ... thumbs up for everyone who manages to take a $ from someone who doesn't plan buying. You guys should learn that too and stop being absurd!

• Cd
    cdnchick Feb 20, 2012

wow, i must have had the best experience then. My husband and I visited a kiosk in bellingham, wa and was pleasantly surprised how professional and nice the reps were there. They never pushed anything on us to the point of us buying too much. We bought two items we wanted and are extremely happy with the purchase. They disappeared from the mall after christmas so i have resorted to ebay and amazon at half the price. I have bought two friends the same items we have and they love them as much as we do. Great product. But yes a bit pricey. I'm not one bit bitter we paid twice the amount we can now get it off ebay as we love the product.
    If the reps had been pushy I would have walked away.
    Try the products anyways but buy from ebay or amazon!

• Si
    simonevi Jan 04, 2012

I bought a nail kit. The annoying, pushy girl tried to push me more things. I told her I woul beat the bag in her head if she said only one more word. She kept on saying, and pushing and annoying. Always with a bright and big smile. I just wanted to buy the damn nail kit. It is really good, I knew it, . I got one as a present form a friend once and this friend adviced me. Go there, buy the nail kit and RUN!!! I tried it. I want to use my credit card, but the annoying seller kept on speaking and speaking..I told her I would leave and started walking..she run after me handed me the kit. I came back paid it with a discount of course, and left. I guess it was easier, because I knew they would push it over and over...But, it was a horrible experience. I mean..I had to say no 100 times, and it was hard to pay for the kit!! :( Does anyone else know where I can get the same kind of nail kit without having to put up with these people?/ I mean, any other brand that is as good as this one but with better sellers! These people do suck!!

• Ig
    Igshaan Higgins Nov 12, 2011

The products are great, but the sales methods are aggressive. Fortunately South Africans have the Consumer Protection Act to protect them and in the event of them wanting a refund. I bought three products for R800...which was initially quoted at R1800. I told the very attractive and seductive saleslady that I only have R800 in cash in my wallet. She was relentless in her sales approach, but I stood my ground. I told her I like the product but I do not appreciate her high pressure sales pitch. She toned down, discounted the products and I left feeling that I got a bargain. I love the products. It really works.

• Pl
    pleased ang Sep 20, 2011

I am the type of person who will check online and do my research before purchasing any product that sounds too good to be true. This time, I did it backwards. I purchased the product and then came online looking for reviews. I understand the sales techniques are less than desirable, but I am glad to see that people are happy with the product! I purchased the nail kit and used it quickly. I am impressed with the way my nails shine and are so smooth! I also get hangnails really bad and the oil seems to work. I would say I am pleased customer, though from now on, I'll probably just purchase the product online to avoid the feeling of being sold.

• Fa
    Fabulous Aug 04, 2011

Sigh, this just happened to me right now. -_- I never turn around for these people, and I feel mean for it sometimes but for some reason I turned around today and 128.00 later, here I am Googling this product. lol. I am relieved that the only bad reviews are for the sales people and not the product. I hope my money was well spent!

Like everyone, the sales person was friendly, from Israel [he showed me his real residency ID so he was telling the truth!] and of course, putting the products aside as if I was already buying them [I did, meh] Very pushy selling, makes you feel kinda violated. I KNOW that it is my own fault but damn, it takes TWO people you know. They make you feel guilty or something! Even if you're the stubborn type, which I was until this point. Ugh, I feel so ashamed.

• Sh
    Shelterskelter Apr 27, 2011

ok, when they do that demonstration where they grab your arm and start rubbing the face peel on it and then brown yucky skins starts peeling off... thats is complete crap, it is not your skin it is wax. The side of the box in the ingredients lists some type of paraffin (wax) as like the third ingredient. When they rub your arm they are rubbing the alcohols into your skin and then chafing up wax from their "peel" and it is saturated with dirt from your skin. I was suckered and I know better, the woman at the store literally would not move I said no six or seven times and I tried to get around her but she would leap in front of me it was insane, if my daughter wasn't standing there in awe of her performance I would have pushed her and ran -no lie! When she finally widdled the price from $180 to $40 I just said yes because I was relieved that I could maybe leave at that point. They literally snatched my card out of my hand and swiped it before I could even ask questions. Tonight I decided to try it out since I am stuck with it - it left a wax residue on my face that I had to wash off because it felt so disgusting. For anyone on here going on and on about their soft their skin is from using the peel I have news for you its because you are turning into a candle. Also you can go to walmart and buy a regular nail buffer that will give you the exact same shiny look you can get with their nail buffer. The whole getting hustle thing bothered me after a while so I called my bank to see if I could refute the transaction and without asking the bank chick on the phone goes "was it the dead sea spa?" she guessed this without any hints and out of probably 30 transactions so what does that tell you?

• 50
    509love Apr 23, 2011

If you guys don't like Obey Your Body, and want products that are truly amazing and are the only product manufactured by the Dead Sea you should check out Seacret Direct. I bought product from there, and was so happy with it. I actually was demonstrated on in a mall, but then later bought it online at a cheaper price through their website. Kiosks raise the prices of everything. It truly is a great product that I use every day and they ship me my product for free every month. Not to mention they are manufactured by L'Oreal so I really trust that branding. The following link is where I bought the product. And yes it is a friend who I bought it through, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a great product. https://www.seacretdirect.com/?ID=saiki

DavidUK Mar 24, 2011

In the early stages of my relationship with the only woman I have ever truly loved, I was happy to accept the tall stories, our special hand holding, her need to rub salt into me. And in a way we did grow old together, because I was still there 10 minutes later, admiring her cuticles. It was all a game, though. My role was to a) hold on to her hand until the police came, b) to keep my wife out of this sudden turn of events, and d) get three products at about the same price I was going to pay for similarly vital stuff at the airport.

Did I feel harassed or ambushed? Not really. It was amusing to hear so much energy and invention being put into selling lotions, salts and creams. Do I think that some people could be cleaned out by this way of selling? Yes, I do. But Audi would love take the shirt off my back and leave my children homeless too. Bright shiny new things can't always be afforded, after all. My well being isn't the seller's concern. I'm supposed to be competent.

Do I expect my new love to remain true?

I'm afraid that she might already be seeing other men.

cachi_14 Feb 19, 2011

Yesterday I went to the mall to buy shoes for an activity I had last night. I was in a hurry and unfortunately I had to pass through the Obey your body kiosk, and the guy started stalking me until I had to pay attention to him. He gave me the scrub and lotion to try it on my hands, then, like someone said here, he started to put all the stuff in the bag... I asked him how much it was and he told me: "$79.99 each product" and I told him I couldnt afford that, and he told me that yesterday he could gave two for the price of one and I told him I still couldnt afford it. Then, he told me he was the owner and he was going to sell me the products without his comission, and that he would give me a gift. I ended with 3 products for $60. The products are definitely good, but I hate the way they stalk people to sell those products...

All, Just be gracious and say 'no thank you.' If you really feels you

davis11 Dec 30, 2010

All, Just be gracious and say 'no thank you.' If you really feels yo have been taken advantage of illegally, take a look at this company by logging into: http://linda.aria.buildlastingsuccess.com. You will be able to make a living while making a difference. This NYSE company will be featured on Fox Business News - January 1st at 12 Noon and 4pm. I'd like to know what you liked best about what you viewed. You may email me at [email protected] - Happy New Year!

davis11 Dec 30, 2010

Please all...have some self control. Politely say 'no thank you' and move along. If you really want something for yourselves, go to http://linda.aria.buildinglastingsuccess.com. This NYSE company will be featured on Fox Business News January 1st - 12 Noon and 4pm. Make a living while making a difference. You may email me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.

Sarie Marais Dec 21, 2010

Ha! The classic opening line : "Can I ask you a question?". I fell for it once. No trance or anything, I was just in the mood to pamper myself. I was horribly disgusted when my nail kit's buffer came apart after the first use. The hand cream is horrible, smells divine, but leaves my skin feeling even more dry than before. The serum is a hoax. After 6 weeks, I was still sitting with my torn cuticles and my dry hands. I came to my senses however, and purchased a few cheaper products. Problem solved. So now, when I visit the mall and I hear that dreaded question, I just say "No" and watch the disgust on their faces with a smile on mine.

• Ne
    nerdymonkey5 Dec 12, 2010

today i went to the mall to buy something for my mom for christmas. i was just glancing at the obey your body stand, and the woman comes up to me, i cant hear a word she's saying, and takes my hand. I smile politely and let her show me. Yes, my nail was shiny. But the nail kit was $90, and i really wasn't looking to spend that kind of money. She kept going, then said "oh, you can get two for the price of 1, blah blah". I honestly felt trapped, she would not leave me alone. finally i negotiated for $50 and she took it. however i was probably at the stand for 15 minutes, and i was quite annoyed.

• Vo
    VoodooDollie Nov 27, 2010

About every mall I've been to has these guys and their little kiosk. I don't know if it's all the same brand, but the Westroads mall in Omaha, NE where I went today had the Obey your body brand. Maybe I'm skeptic and jaded, but these people are way too "nice". Most of what they say is "Oh you're gorgeous", or "I'm going to give you a special deal, because I like you.", Because they know people like to be flattered. Well, you gotta sift through their B.S. The products are actually not bad. But you have to be really really stingy to get a good deal off them. Most of them are middle eastern, and middle easterners invented haggling. Be firm and say "Well I really can't spend that much." I got 2 of the nail kits, with the lotion, buffers, oil, and file, for 30 dollars. So she gave me one free and basically cut the price in half. She was telling me that the kit sells for 100 dollars online, it's actually 69.99. Since I mentioned Christmas is coming, she gave me the free kit to give as a gift. These people are ruthless, you have to be too. I do love the way the Ocean lotion smells. And the file is great. I notice they only stop you when shopping by yourself. If I'm with my boyfriend they don't ever stop me!

canada girl Nov 23, 2010

AND TO ALL THOSE THAT LOVE THE PRODUCTS, THEN WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS, BECAUSE THEY ARE TRULY AMAZING, AND WORTH EVERY PENNY, THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

canada girl Nov 23, 2010

OK WELL IM GONNA START OFF BY SAYING...THAT IM ONE OF THOSE CHICKS THAT WORKS IN THESE KIOSKS, and they are super amazing products, and nobody pushes nobody to buy anything, because if u consider urself to be sucked in, then u are obviously a WEAK PERSON, because if ur not interested, then a NO, IS A NO. SO stop complaining

• Ec
    eckthroi Nov 15, 2010

I must say that I loved my experience with Obey Your Body. I went to the mall and was leaving after it was closed when a woman asked me "can i ask you something" I knew she was a salesperson and she laid it on pretty heavy, but I went along and was as polite in my dealings with her as she was with me. She was trained and that was ok, I liked the nail kit. She offered me three nail kits, the Ocean, Kiwi, and Purity for 60.00 for all. We had a nice talk and I was unsure how honest her dealings were because of her strong sales pitch. I decided to buy it for my wife anyway as it meant each kit was only 20 dollars. I walked out thinking I was probably ripped off but had no way of knowing until I could google it. I was amazed after doing so. I really did get a GREAT DEAL. She was honest and sincere in trying to help me and my wife out. I dont know if she made a lot of profit that day and was willing to lose some of it to be nice to me, but I must say I am definitely satisfied. My wife loves the product and I will continue to give this nice girl our business.

• Me
    Meltra Oct 24, 2010

Hello person from Table View!

I also encountered an Obey Your Body sales person at Bayside Mall...oh my goodness, I was stunned by her ability to keep on talking and asking questions and trying to get me to buy the products.

I was even a little impressed with the eye products but she worked her way OUT of a sale by being so pushy...she couldn't take 'I'll think it over - I don't buy straight away' as an answer and kept switching to the next angle and next product ...it was like being in a speeded up cartoon where my head was in danger of spinning off!

I am very grateful that I walked away...although I felt as though I was extracting myself from invisible pincers!

Cheryl Pett Gold Oct 20, 2010

Good day, lo and behold this is exactly what happened to me in Table View, Cape Town, South Africa yesterday, 19 October 2010! I went back today requesting a credit on my card and OH NO, not given (I was NOT given any cash sale slip at all, just my credit card slip). The sales staff member from yesterday wasn't even there today! I spoke to the Area Manager, who promised to call me back, ha, ha, ha, no such luck and I even sent him a text message, still waiting to see whether he'll reply. Wonder what the good folks at the head office think of their sales staff, who ARE NOT INTERESTED in the client, but only possibly in their commission. I will tell everyone about their product, and NOT TO BUY IT. They are flaming expensive and I could have got cheaper and better products. What makes it worse is that my husband was retrenched yesterday and I'm now the breadwinner.

Call it straight Aug 07, 2010

I ended up with two free nail kits, the face peel and face cream for free. This with paying for one nail kit, salt scrub, and reduced price shea butter only. I absolutely love the nail kit and face peel but will buy my next face peel online somewhere. Still a bit disturbed at some prices shown on eBay but at the end of the day, I cut the deal with the saleperson and got some products that I really like.

• Sw
    S.W. Mo. Aug 05, 2010

You poor idiots. Don't you know how to haggle? I went to the mall and the same thing happened to me and my gf. They showed us the nail products and then showed us the box. After showing us the box, the lady put the box in my gf's hands. The lady turned to pick up something else and I told my gf to put the box down. Now, I'm in control. I just showed her disinterest and compulsion control. After the demo, she told us the price. With a straight face I told her I would give her $20 for the $70 nail kit. She said she couldn't go that low. I told her it was a nice set of products but we were there to buy my gf something for work, and after our intended purchase, that is what we would have left. She then said $35 and I said I can't do that as I started to turn slowly. She said hold on I'll see what I can do. She looked at a set of stapled papers ( which is part of her game) and came back and said she would give it to us at her price of $25. SOLD AMERICAN!!! And that's how you haggle. Always try to talk a vendor down and offer your own price with a "matter of fact face". Practice with the cashier at the local store just for fun. You won't talk them down on the price but some cashiers have a good sense of humor and will laugh with you.

• Ap
    apishion Jul 28, 2010

Funny. I agree that they are pushy, but not in a telemarketer or used-car salesman kind of way...just an enthusiastic way that's actually kind of fun, and very flirtatious. I agree that it's ultimately up to the consumer--the people are not putting a gun to anyone's head, after all.

Like a couple of the other posters here, I too was greeted very warmly by a rather attractive young lady who actually flagged me down from 50 feet away. She led me over and started putting stuff on my hands, telling me how attractive I am, complimenting my eyes (which I don't think are really that great looking), complimenting my hair (which is falling out), asking personal questions, etc. At one point during her routine, she wondered why I was not asking her about herself, then proceeded to tell me about herself anyway. She DID ask me if I could tell her accent was Israeli, so that makes me wonder if she was faking? Anyway, I ended up buying $80 worth of stuff I'll never use (but seems high-quality and would smell nice on someone else.) Truthfully, I made a purchase because I felt like the girl earned it. It was a good show, and the flirting was good for my self esteem.

During the process, she took my $300 prescription sunglasses and put them on, and she also took a bag of clothes I was carrying and placed it up on the counter (as a place to keep it for me while she worked my hands.) After I purchased, I completely FORGOT that she still had my loot! Luckily, I remembered just before driving home; I jogged back to the kiosk, and got my stuff. WHEW!

The most suspicious part was that the girl told me to come back the next day to thank her personally for selling me the stuff. I figured that there was no harm in that, so I went back the next day, left my wallet in the car ON PURPOSE, and went to the kiosk only to find that it was boarded shut! Huh? I guess the two girls had enough flirting for one week and needed a break?

• Un
    UndercoverpriceRanger Jun 20, 2010

I honestly have to say the woman that helped me and my daughter was very nice . What got me was that the lady knew what my daughter had was Eczema and showed me what she should use that would calm it. I admit I usally ignore these people but she was fair to every point. Yes she showed us some useless stuff but its thier job to sell. Knowing my daughters eczema gets better after we go to the ocean The sea salt was great and works beyond awsome yes I would buy the product again but not from the Kiosk I have found it to be cheaper online all in all the lotion and the salt scrub was 96 bucks. Products work but if you are going to buy it bypass the middle man and go to the website trust me you can get it cheaper.

• outfctrl Jun 14, 2010

Yea, They got me too for around 20.00, but I had a great time talking to the sexy women. They played with my hands and wore some sexy outfits. I think I got my moneys worth...LOL

• Cz
    CZME May 07, 2010

Hello... I am from Puerto Rico... The first time I buy this products was on December 2009. I was walking on the Monehiedra Mall and the sales man stop me and ask me if he can view my nails. I show them to him, and he take my hand and began to demostrate the Prestige Nail Kit. When I look my nail it was very shine, I can believe what I was seeing. One second later, the men put one kit in a bag and say to me it is $60.00.. I said: "Noooo, I dont have that money" ... He took his calc for offer to me a discount... then say: "Ok, it is $40.00" and I say No again... Then he say 30.00 and again I say NO... And he say "OK, for you $20.00" annddddd... I say YES... I really like the product and for my sisters' mothers day gift I decided to buy that product for both. Yesterday I went to Plaza del Sol Mall and go to the Obey Your Body kiosk... the man take my hand and shine my nail. I said to him that I come to buy a kit, and how much is it? He said $29.95 and I said that I was paid for it in Montehiedra $15 (I was lying, but I want to know how much money he could reduce) well, he said that $15.00 could not be, because his boss cant accept that... that he only can give me the product for $20.00... so I take it, I buy 2 kits for my sisters.

The products are really good... But be carefully when you going to buy it... They always try to give you overpriced... Dont buy it at the price they give you the first time, they can allways reduce that... when you notice that they cant reduce more, continue walking to the mall and then return to the kiosk to buy at the less price they give to you...

Sorry for my bad english... I only want to help other people :)

• Mr
    Mrs. Daniel Apr 17, 2010

Well, I don't understand how you could be blaming the sales personnel. Yes, they get a little pushy but it is up to you to actually make the final decision regardless of how they try to convince you. I love all of their products and face the same thing every time I go to the mall, but it does not mean that I buy something every time either. Sure I try on new stuff and buy some if I think it's worth it and have the money on hand. I think they are trained very good even if it may seem like they push a bit too far, and with the products being so good it's true that people give in right away. But again, it's like blaming Starbucks for its wonderful smell which makes u buy a latter whether you had planned on it or not! Like really, for the cases of children, it's OK for parents to be concerned and asks for refunds or what's so not. But when an adult walks into the mall and buys a product and then later on complains that the sales personnel is accountable, I find that a little abnormal!
    Mo, GA

• St
    stang04 Mar 23, 2010

Well, Im a 20 years old, and in Automotive school right now, but I work part time as a cook in a resturant, yea yea, I know, but... I was in my local mall today, and I was trying to kill some time, (waiting to pick my brother up form work), and ovcorse my hands were messed up, because I was just at school. So anyway this BEAUTIFUL woman comes up to me and grabs my hands, and starts holding them, and tugging on my arms and hugging me, very touchy feely, not that I had a problem with that, but she was Jewish, like me, so she started talking to me about my family and stuff. It was prity werid actually, as this never happend to me before, but she even took my phone, (my bro called me, and told me what time to pick him up), and called her phone with it, because she liked me and told me I was cute, and she wanted me to call her after 9pm. After all of this, she gave me a demenstration, and told me that its normaly 100 bucks, but its on sale for 50% off, and she told me I needed to buy it, and I told her that i coulnt spend my money on that right now, and she was like, well fine, since your Jewish I will sell it to you for only 20bucks. I still did not want the product, and really could care less about it, but 10min after that, I was hugging her back, 20bucks short, and with some body lotion Im never gona use. So, after all of this, I ended up falling for her looks and not the product, I mean it did make my hands softer, but I really dont care, I have to give it to someone as a gift or something, ahhh I was thinking with my other brain if u know what I mean.