NWP Services CorporationOVERCHARGING

K

NWP Services Corporation are THIEVES. Every month i am being charged for water and sewage. i am unable to get in contact with the company. they need to go to PRISON!!!

• Ba
    Bala007 Nov 04, 2018

Water and Sewer rates increase month on month and recently there is more than 200% hike in the Sewer services. Customer service claims that the rates vary because of the treatment done on sewer water. Would that increase 200% in a month? Looks like this company is ripping off the residents of Columbia. Not a pleasant experience with them.

• As
    Asiasantos Aug 28, 2018

Plz send the water bill in the mail because I didn't get one in the mail last week or this week in the mail over here thats why

• Ca
    CandaceW Aug 14, 2018

I have not been receiving my bill in the mail for months now.. I got so backex up one time my bill was 181 dollers!! I need a bill sent to me as soon as possible. My email is [email protected]

• Vg
    VG Tenants Mar 16, 2018

Regarding admin fees, imposed by NWP:
    NJ State Department of Community Affairs classifies Administrative Fees for any recipient of "Section 8" as illegal -
    "In reviewing the billing format it shows that an "Administrative Service Fee" is being charged along with the gas usage. Please be aware that this fee is not allowed and must be removed from the bill. If it is found that this charge si being used, the owners will be liable for an assessment of a civil penalty and may be forced to reimburse these fees to all billed parties." (letter is sent from Section 8 to landlord on May 16, 2017) New Jersey State.

• Th
    thegurns Jan 09, 2013

contact info for NWP;
    Erica Hermann
    Account Manager
    NWP Services Corporation
    Proven Financial Transaction Processing Solutions for Multifamily Housing Professionals

Utility Smart. Resident OneBill. Resident ePay. More Value, Less Cost.

Phone: [protected]
    Fax: [protected]
    [email protected]
    www.nwpsc.com

• Fr
    frank_navarro Sep 09, 2010

I live in Naples, Fl, and the overcharged fees seem to be applied here too. What can we do to fight it back?

• Up
    upset tenant Jul 06, 2009

yes I agree it highwayy robbery...I told them that I was out most of the time and they still charged me. they are having us pay for something we didnt even use. this actually encourages peolple to just waste water instead of saving since its a flat rate.

Jacklyn Nov 11, 2008

I am paying more for water and sewer than some of my coworkers who own homes and i live in an apartment. They could not believe it and NWP just keeps increasing the cost. Unbelievable.

Jacklyn Nov 11, 2008

I am paying more for water and sewer than some of my coworkers who own homes and i live in an apartment. They could not believe the it and NWP just keeps increasing the cost. Unbelievable.

• Ke
    kerry knight May 01, 2008

• Da
    David Hansen Dec 13, 2007

BEWARE!!! They overcharged my son's account by several hundred dollars. My son made the mistake of paying the bills and now they ignore him when he asks for a refund. The company has not responded to 2 letters one of which was sent certified mail. A complaint with the Better Business Bureau (BBB) has been filed. There are 86 complaints listed on the BBB's website at http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Business/CompanyReportPage_Expository.aspx?CompanyID=13085385