Having problems with Nutriessential?

Nutriessential reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 3, 2015. The latest review Product never received was posted on Oct 1, 2021. The latest complaint Sell products they don't have and won't refund money was resolved on Aug 17, 2021. Nutriessential has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 5 reviews. Nutriessential has resolved 3 complaints.

Nutriessential Customer Service Contacts

5701 Collins Ave # 814
Miami Beach, Florida
Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm (EST)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nutriessential Customer Service. Initial Nutriessential complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nutriessential above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nutriessential. Discuss the issues you have had with Nutriessential and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Nutriessential Complaints & Reviews

NutriessentialProduct never received

Ordered product on 7/9/21 and didn't receive any updates for 3 weeks. Sent email and they replied that they didn't have it and tried to force a different product on me. After several exchanges stating I wanted a refund and not some random product, they agreed to a refund and said 5-6 days. Waited 2 weeks and no refund. Emailed again and went through the exact same scenario... over and over. Email verbiage was very sketchy, constantly stating I was on a priority list, they would give me 10% off all future orders of $100 or more for my trouble (whoopie!), and even promising to send the product that same week after I stated I had not received my refund (I still haven't received a refund or the product & it's October 1st). They must do this A LOT because in one email they even requested the following (copied from our email exchange):
"We have canceled your order and proceeded with your refund request with the accounting department, the credit should reflect in your bank in 5 to 6 business days and less. Meanwhile kindly do not bad review or dispute us for any reason. We are sorry for any delay that happened and requesting you to cooperate."
I am now having to dispute through my bank to get my money back.

NutriessentialSell products they don't have and won't refund money

I ordered a product from their website. It was not listed as out of stock or backordered. They took my money and when I didn't hear from them for over a week, THAT'S when they told me the product was out of stock. They offered a substitute product!! When I told them I didn't want a substitute they kept telling me the product I ordered would be in "any day now!" Of course that was a lie. I asked for my refund and they still won't give me my money back. I contacted the BBB and they were told by the company that they "clearly informed me that product was out of stock and have refunded" my money. They have never refunded my money!

• Nutriessential's response · Aug 19, 2021

Hello Lori Elliott3..
        You already have got refunded. Please check into your bank as it take 7 working days.

Nutriessentialonline sale of health supplement

I purchased 6 bottles of a supplement from nutritional and got their charge receipt right away, but never heard back from them about shipping. When I inquired about the product delivery I got no reply. I had to send them 3 inquiries, then I got an email claiming they had sent me an email saying the product was "backordered from the manufacturer". I never received such an email.
      I asked for verification that the production is still being made by the manufacturer, no response from nutriessential. Then when I went into my online profile to the order, down in the bottom next to my order is small type saying "product is discontinued."
      No one notified me of the fact. No one has responded to my demand to be refunded the substantial amount I paid. Furthermore, the product is still listed as being available on the web page.
      Unfortunately, from the other two complaints it looks like nutriessential has a track record of scamming trusting consumers. Do not buy from nutriessentials!!!

• Nutriessential's response · Aug 20, 2021

hello, Please provide your order number.

www.nutriessential.comthey didn't return my money back, but the items were unavailable

People, be aware that the company www.nutriessential.com doesn’t give refunds. I bought two tubes of cream, but the seller emailed me next day and told that the order was unavailable. I replied that I hoped to get refund, but they continued to offer me other their items and didn’t tell about the refund. Seriously, it was so annoying and stupid. I asked to return money back 3 times, but they avoid my requests.

• Nutriessential's response · Aug 20, 2021

Hey not sure if you are a customer or a competitor who trying to tarnish our image since we have mostly positive reviews. We have been in business for over 16 years now and have over 160, 000 customers with very high retention rates. We also include backorder products in our shipping policy the following statement in our website: Some popular products can become on back-order the day we try to place them with manufacture so we will reserve them for you and once they become available you will be a priority in the waiting list to receive them and it will be shipped directly to you from the manufacture or their main distributor with expedite shipping.

www.nutriessential.comstill no refund and the seller isn't honest guy

Very poor customer services. I have bought from the company www.nutriessential.com. I was shocked that the seller informed me that the order was unavailable only after he got my money. I was so upset and told the rep to return my money back. But this guy offered me to buy something else. He offered me their items three times, but each time I refused. I told to return money back, but the rep still hasn’t done it. Don’t deal with them.

• Go
              gothman law May 10, 2020

Mr01234 I recommend that you include order number if your complain is valid unless you are their competitor and trying to tarnish their good reputation to give the company a chance to respond to you as I have indicated in my comment before we dealt with Nutriessential for many years and never had issues that were not resolved immediately and i feel oblige to defend them since all the friends and family i referred this company to have only things to say about this company.

• Di
              Dianna D Sep 01, 2018

It's been over 7 years we're ordering form Nutriessential.com and they've never made a mistake and deliveries are fast and always on time!

JoMiller Aug 21, 2018

I ordered a few supplements since they were the lowest overall price I could find and had everything I needed. Within a few hours of ordering I already had a shipment confirmation and tracking number. Good Service i am totally satisfied.

JACKTON58 Aug 21, 2018

I have used this site more than once, and I have been really happy with the products purchased. They were more affordable than I could find elsewhere. Since I liked them so much, I also got a herbal beauty products from the same website just recently. All the products arrived quickly, and I was pleased with their quality.

• W1
              w1lliamsaaron Aug 20, 2018

The replacement of products worked perfectly. I just popped it in and within seconds I was able to print again. I just wish the delivery had been a little faster. I will definitely buy from here again.

• Al
              aleksandarhansen Aug 20, 2018

I love the coupons that Nutriessential offers. I also frequently shop the top products. I get all of my supplements from this site and they really work when used consistently.

• D8
              d.8ay Aug 20, 2018

If you are looking for low prices on supplements this site has it all. I still saved money and I received lots of discounts . Very satisfied with their services and I am recommending them to all my friends. I just hope the prices don't go up.

• Ra
              rad3lia Aug 20, 2018

I have been very happy with this site. They have amazing deals on Pure Encapsulations and Seroyal Genestra products. They also sell other beauty products. I am very happy I discovered this site.

• M4
              m4rtinajohn Aug 20, 2018

I highly recommend this site for their discount code that you can use in all their products and fast shipping which most of the time is free. The code I used is VIP not sure if it still works.

• Pa