The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved NuEra — Scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I signed up with them and used the service for two months. Initially I got a call from a sales rep who got my number from a friend. The sales rep gave me a sweet deal with very special international rates. Even the deposit was cut to less than a third.
To my surprise the company charged me the full deposit amount, and I called them back. They promised to return the money but never did. When I got my bill there was a shocker, I got charged for calls I didn't even make, I was keeping a log as well as comparing to my cell phone bill calling to the access number. In addition, I was getting charged the full international calling rate.
I cancelled the service. Don't fall for this scam.
More NuEra Complaints & Reviews
- Nuera Telecom - Service does not work
- Nu Era Labs - Scammers
- Nuera Telecom - Cheated by Sales+customer service+billing deptt.
- NueraTel - Total Lies
- Nuera Telecom - Bad Service, Not giving me deposit back
- Nuera Telecom - Sales
- Nuera Telecom - Phone service
- Nuera and Union Telecom - Cannot handle my $328 Bill
- Nuera Network - SCAM!
- Nuera Telecom - Long distance calling