NuEraScam

I signed up with them and used the service for two months. Initially I got a call from a sales rep who got my number from a friend. The sales rep gave me a sweet deal with very special international rates. Even the deposit was cut to less than a third.

To my surprise the company charged me the full deposit amount, and I called them back. They promised to return the money but never did. When I got my bill there was a shocker, I got charged for calls I didn't even make, I was keeping a log as well as comparing to my cell phone bill calling to the access number. In addition, I was getting charged the full international calling rate.

I cancelled the service. Don't fall for this scam.