Menu
Norwegian Cruise Line Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Norwegian Cruise Line
reviews and complaints

www.ncl.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 317 Reviews

How responsive is Norwegian Cruise Line's customer service?

26 Resolved
288 Unresolved
Very poor 🤒
We don't know much about how Norwegian Cruise Line handles customer complaints outside ComplaintsBoard, but what we see here, on our website, is quite disappointing. We think there might be reasons for the company's actions (like not knowing about the complaints), and we would be happy to see them among customer-focused businesses that easily solve customer problems. But until that happens, we ask reviewers to be cautious when dealing with Norwegian Cruise Line and using their services, and to carefully read the experiences of other customers on ComplaintsBoard, because who is warned is armed, you know! 💪
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Norwegian Cruise Line has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Norwegian Cruise Line reviews and complaints 317

Newest Norwegian Cruise Line reviews and complaints

J
1:02 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Conditions of Norweigan Gem 2/27 to 3/10/23

Went on cruise out of Manhattan.am going into 3rd week with some disease my neice,her husband and my husband contacted on board.stt and food outstanding but no one had gloves on at buffet,allowed people to use their hands to get food.not enough chairs at pool.over crowded.tables wiped with dirty rags,bathrooms filthy,no toilet seat civers,used sanitary napkins on floor,feces covered toulets.this was our 3 or 4th time on Norweigan out of over 30 cru8srs.we picked up some virus from ship.i lost 8 pounds,sleep 12,15 hours a day.so weak and exhausted.have lung infection,flue and Covid.had all Covid boosters.cough,achiness,complete and total unrest.as they say you get what you pay for.cruise line had disregard for Covid or any other diseasr and did absolutely nothing to prevent Covid coming on board.complete disregard for safety and well being of passengers

Desired outcome: Concern for health and well being of passengers

K
12:47 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Air reservations

I booked the return flight at the end of my cruise from Seattle to Cincinnati thru NCL on Alaska Air FL# 508, a direct flight. I booked the flight to Seattle myself on a direct flight from Cincinnati, a 3-hour drive for me, but due to my wife's and my limited mobility and age, I feel the direct flight is the safest option. Today I opened my E-ticket from Norwegian only to discover the NCl changed this flight to one that leaves late at night and stopped off in Dallas, arriving the NEXT day in Cincinnati for no logical reason other than to make inconvenience the travelers. Economy seats are still available on flight #508 and in first class, which is what I prefer, and I would gladly pay the difference or cancel my reservation with a refund, and I'll make my own reservations.

I was told that NCL was a first-class cruise line. I disagree with that assessment! I have traveled on other cruise lines with no issues. I have been to 46 different countries, and this was our first cruise with NCL and will be our LAST!

Desired outcome: Change the airline reservation to a direct flight or cancel them with a refund! Do it now while seats are still available.

J
12:13 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Refund for canceled booking

Dear Sir

I made a booking for a cruise from Seattle to Alaska on Dec. 30th 2022 and gave a deposit of $250.00. I booked it through Mr. Kerby Augustin. Phone # [protected]. I was given option to cancel the booking before March 18, 2023. Booking # [protected].

Due to Mother's Sickness, I canceled the booking on March 7, 2023 and asked for the refund. He refused to give the refund. He said he can only give credit for future cruise, because he applied a coupon. I do not need any coupon, I need my money refunded. I know a company like yours will not keep any customer's money, when trip is canceled before the due date. I know you want the customers happy. I have taken cruise with Norwegian in the past.

I am seeking your help to get my deposit refunded.

Looking forward for a favorable reply.

Thanks,

Jacob Oommen, 133 Old Vineyard Lane, Heath, Texas. 75032,

Tel. # [protected]

Desired outcome: yes

1:33 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Future Cruise Credits

Dear Sir/Madam,

My wife and I bought some deposits during a cruise in June 2019 which had to be used within 4 years, then COVID hit during which time cruising had stopped.

My wife was made redundant during COVID and I had cancer last year so we have been unable to book a cruise.

Today I tried to book a cruise for next year and asked if all six deposits could be used but was told by NCL Customer Services that a maximum of two deposits could be used on one cruise. I cannot afford to book three cruises to use all deposits.

Regards

Derek Ryall ([protected]@sky.com)

Desired outcome: Permission to use all six deposits on one cruise or obtain a refund of the £750 we paid in 2019.

A
1:26 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Service

Booked a cruise on Norwegian prima for may 2023, unfortunately can’t make it with work vacation got denied, didn’t get insurance which is a waste either way being a customer since 2017. Even got married on the Norwegian gem in 2018 had about 60 people book my wife and I booked every year but Covid happened. 55 days in I called to to see if I can switch my cruise for a credit I get told no I will lose most my money now. That being said I will never book with Norwegian again I will go else where.

Desired outcome: Nothing

P
1:25 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line [edited]

I submitted my case on [protected] and still have not received any response other than the initial confirmation email stating my request was received and assigned a case number.

I purchased some onboard gifts for my family on their cruise on the Norwegian Encore sailing date of January 3, 2023. I paid for the following items: for [edited] - 6 chocolate covered strawberries, 6 truffles and $50 onboard credit; for Ciera Jay – 24 Petit fours and $50 onboard credit, all to be in their staterooms on the sailing date of the cruise.

Not only were the items not there when promised, I ended up calling 3 times and spending over 2 hours on the phone with your customer service dept and your resolutions dept. The items were finally delivered the following day but were incomplete.

Ciera only received 16 petit fours instead of 24, and Debra receive 5 truffles instead of 6. Neither one received a note or anything showing the onboard credit although it was posted to their account. They did not know about it until I told them after they text me to thank me for the chocolates.

I am requesting a refund for the difference of the undelivered items (1 truffle and 8 petit fours).

I previously sent copies of proof of purchase and pictures of items received.

Desired outcome: Refund requested for monies paid for unreceived items (8 petit fours and 1 truffle)

12:14 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line baggage departure of Norwegian dawn cruise ship in Tampa

We sailed with you on the Norwegian Dawn on March 12-19th.2023, It was our first time as we previously sailed on carnival and royal Carribean We had an amazing time while on board even purchased $500 cruise next because of the great time we had our family booked 5 cabins total (Mc Bride 3, Rhoad 1, Niethamer 1). guest # [protected].

But our experience went downhill in a hurry as we went to pick up our suitcases mine was in a trash bag It was busted up zippers broken and cracked. We now needed to get to our shuttle and hang out at the airport to our flights. Didn't seem to have any help except someone give us straps and say you Didn't get from me! This created so much hardship of stress and embarrassment on us trying to now tape it up at the airport to get it home without losing our medicine my husband z-Pac machine. and other valuables.

I did address this in my survey a few days ago nobody responded. My suitcase was new only use it 2 times once in October then the cruise $200.00 value. Which no had to be thrown away.

Desired outcome: I would like a refund of my suitcase value or a cruise credit. for future travel

K
10:55 am EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Air promotion

The flight promotion offers for our upcoming cruise has been a nightmare. This cruise was booked last May with the directly with NCL cruise consultant. My parents, who don’t travel well alone, and my seven year old daughter and I are traveling together with two separate staterooms.

1. The consultant advised at booking that our reservations would be linked, including airfare. I asked about this specifically multiple times because it was critical. We needed to travel with my parents and our airport is more than 2 hours away. I was willing to bypass the promotion or book with one reservation. He assured me it was not necessary.

2. We receive flight information. My parents are on separate flights both outbound and return. Further, the return for my daughter and me was at 11:59pm flying overnight for six hours. They literally put us on a flight that left at the very last minute they could because we were not extending our stay.

3. I call and speak to a rep in air dept. she repeats to me over and over the terms and conditions I was provided about the air promotion. I had banked on the information the rep had provided and was very confident in. She was unwilling to make any changes and assured me that no one would. She said we could cancel a leg and get a refund for that leg minus a fee and transferred me. (My parents outbound flight is a similar time as ours from the same airport, so rolling the dice and hope they navigate it ok). The return flight was most problematic.

3. The next rep said that information provided by previous rep was wrong. She said I would have to actually pay $50 to cancel a flight. Still no recognition for the error of their rep, sympathy for the customer, more repeating of terms and conditions, no options, only repeated that nothing could be done. I told her it didn’t jive with me and asked to speak to a leader. After holding, she went back and forth with me and leader, who waived the fee. I’m still left to book my own return trip.

4. I book the same return flight as my parents at the cost of $1600 for a one way flight.

5. This does not sit well with me and I reach out to customer service again the next day. The “manager” was far from sympathetic or helpful. She repeated the terms of conditions. After me directly asking what can be done, she asked what it was that I wanted and reminded me that they would not change my flights. I said I’m interested in whatever they could offer since no one seems to care that their rep essentially created this problem. She said she could provide some chocolate covered strawberries. Again, zero apologies.

6. This was an expensive trip. I travel for business and leisure extensively and have not had this kind of experience before. I’ve certainly encountered issues and interruptions, but they get resolved. This situation with Norwegian has been above and beyond bad. I’m entering this bucket list trip with a negative vibe and I have been shown over and over again that Norwegian doesn’t care.

Desired outcome: Some recourse for the out of pocket expense, as well as recognition of the mistake created by their rep. Ideally a flight change for the first leg.

11:25 am EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Air promotion

Your flight promotion has been a nightmare for us. It has left a very negative view of NCL and its customer care. We travel frequently, but will not travel with you again.

1. When I made the reservation they were not able to link my reservation with my moms. This was to celebrate her 91st Birthday and as had been noted in our reservation she has mobility issues.

2. I asked to fly in a day early and was told all your hotels were full and as a result would not be able to get a transfer to the ship. We booked our own hotel as a result.

3. My mom had booked a single and yesterday we added a friend to her reservation and was told it was too late to have her, the second guest, take advantage of the free second guest flight.

4. We received our flight information today and to our dismay my mom's flights were through different cities and on a different airlines. She is unable to fly alone, especially when a connecting flight is required.

5. We called in to your reservations phone number, and was transferred to an air specialist. Who told us that no changes could be made in her flight and if we wanted to cancel the flight she would not be reimbursed for the flight she had paid for, even though she did not utilize the buy one get one flight program.

6. I called the airlines and was told only you could make adjustments in the flights. As a result we had to book separate tickets so that someone could fly with her to the tune of over $500.

7. Her tickets will go unused - such a waste (she will just not turn up for her flights.)

Your agent, Sarah,at the air office in Miami was less than helpful. She was not able to give me a phone number or place to register my complaint. I found this site through your on-line chat. She kept repeating that her system would not allow changes, making us feel that we were not being treated as a valued customer but rather as a cog in your unyielding system.

It has taken me hours, with significant added expenses to come up with an alternate plan on our own.

Angry, frustrated and disappointed customers,

Mitchell Ost, Sonia Ost, Roslynne Ost and Toni Prutch

3:07 am EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Travel insurance and COVID

I booked an Alaska cruise in Sept. 2022 with my husband and best friend. Short story I tested positive for covid at airport prior to boarding bus in ANC to take us to Seward, therefore as a responsible person I did not go on cruise, because I was told since positive, they would not allow me on the ship by the bus transfer company, I could try but than it would be at my expenses as how to get back to ANC from Seward if NCL denied me to board. When my husband checked in he told the NCL rep this and they told him they'd take care of it and contact me which I never heard anything from NCL. Since I got the travel protection figured I'd at least get a third of the booking price of our group or even a little less. I filed a claim with AON they closed claim right away.

Desired outcome: I'd like to receive some of the cruise cost from Aon or at least get credit to go towards another cruise from NCL. This was to be my 6th cruise to Alaska.

L
8:45 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Air extra charge

I had a set air reservation from Sacramento, CA to Miami. Upon check-in on Feb 23, 2023, American Airlines said I had missed my flight from Feb 22. I showed the ticket agent who said since I missed my flight I had to pay an additional $287. This was wrong and I should be refunded that amount. I complained at Guest services at Norwegian Bliss and they filed a claim for me. It’s Case number 237160. I would like a reply and be refunded as soon as possible so I can use it for next cruise. I’m elderly and need the money. Thank you

Desired outcome: Refund for $287.

V
1:32 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Norwegian Cruise Line Filthy water in bathroom - contaminated and unhealthy repeatedly

NCL cruise Feb 13-March 3, Dubai to Athens on the Jade.
We boarded on the 13th – slept – and I got up on the 14th to take my bath. We booked a Club Balcony Suite because it had a bathtub. I turned on the water to fill the tub, went in to suite and got my clothes - then came back to the bathroom. I was appalled and disgusted to see the water in the tub.
(see picture 1) Called guest services, had plumber who changed filter - but I still was uncomfortable asked for another room - told none available on an half empty ship.
On Feb 24th same situation. Plumber came, bailed water, said to run water longer! (Picture 2)
On March 3- same situation - only dirty water (see picture 3)- I got such a migraine headache the final tour we tour was excruciating.
They would do nothing on the ship for me, said to send letter to corporate (they did have a file number for me to put in) Sent letter.
After 1 week got a "Form Letter" see attached. Did not even apologize!

Desired outcome: Refund on at least 3 days of money we paid for cruise. Will not accept cruise credit.

C
4:38 pm EDT

Norwegian Cruise Line Reservation

I recently had the misfortune of booking a cruise with Norwegian and was given false information and bad service was told that I could purchase cancelation insurance and I could cancel for no reason and was given a $79.00 free which turns out to be a lot higher for the basic. then I was not given a reciept for my purchase and had a lot of troiuble to even request one. I had nothing but one issue behind the other so cancled it the following day since I was so unhappy. then I come to find out that I can only cancel if I was sick and I would only get a return of 70% of what I had paid. booking at 4 pm and cancel the following a.m at 8 a.m to be charged over 1000.00 that I would call robbery and a bait and switch I am in the process of trying to get my CC to help me in this matter and anyone I talk to about cruise ships I am going to tell them to consider any line but Norwegian. I view all this issue as a company that only has dollars in mind

anyway they can get it. I am certain I will not hear from Norwegian but had to at least vent on the complaint page

G
5:21 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Itinerary change

NOT HAPPY. We booked this cruise so we could visit Iceland and Greenland. We are coming from the other side of the world ….. Australia. 30+ hours on a plane to get there! And now you have deleted an entire country - Greenland! That is sooooo upsetting. There are 6 of us and we are very very disappointed. At our age we will never get to do this trip again. So we will never see Greenland. Soooooo disappointed. This shows you how one small change to you can have a life long affect on your passengers. 😢😢😢

Glynis Brown

Reservation: [protected]

Desired outcome: Add Greenland back onto the itinerary

O
3:45 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Air travel

I am scheduled on a Panama cruise date of 03/21/23 on NCL Jewel. I had NCL do all reservations on air travel thinking that they would get my wife and I seated next to each other. Well, they don’t assign seating on aircraft. One week before travel I just happened to check and was surprised to find out that I had to pick our seats. Well let it be known that the majority of seats that were together were taken. My wife did not want to be seated alone so I had to upgrade seating which cost me $195.00 extra. Last time I let NCL arrange my flights and possibly last time with NCL.

Unhappy traveler.

1:32 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Booking Reservation Refund

On February 9, 2023, we booked a September cruise called the Scotland/Ireland Cruise. It was my fault for not viewing the itinerary in detail because of the 12 days, only 3 days were in Scotland and Ireland.

When I made the reservation, I was told that I had until May 6th for a complete refund. They offered to match my $150 deposit for a total of $300.

On March 7, 2023 I called to cancel our reservation. I was told there is no refund because they matched my deposit with a coupon. I only wanted my $150 refunded and they said no. I did not ask for any coupons.

I have been on 5 Norwegian cruises and have been happy with everyone of them. Now for $150, they have lost a lifetime customer.

I have reviewed the contract and there is nothing about not refundable deposit.

Be very cautious when booking a cruise with this company.

Desired outcome: No refund was offered after talking with a supervisor.

7:25 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Norwegian Cruise Line Cruise consultant not paying attention handicap accessible - norwegian escape 2-28-23 to 3-4-23

We booked a family cruise and I told shelly my cruise consultant that my husband is paraplegic and needed a handicap accessible room because he can't walk at all. We originally wanted to get a handicap room with an extra bed for free at sea. I called on weekend to cancel extra bed and found out that we never had handicap room, we had a suite, and that the handicap accessible rooms don't offer extra beds. The weekend consultant was very helpful and rebooked us on the ONLY handicap room left on the ship. This would have been catastrophic if we had not found this out prior to departure! I forgave her one mistake even though this is VERY CATASTROPHIC error and could have caused our family trip to be destroyed, and we wouldn't have know until we checked in!

Next I called Shelly to book handicap shuttle from cruise terminal to MCO upon departure. She assured me a handicap bus would be waiting with lift for my husband. I also called her about 4 days prior to confirm shuttle would be there and see if I needed a ticket. She assured me I didn't need a ticket and the bus would be there. It wasn't there and we sat out in hot sun dressed warm for MI i

Desired outcome: I feel that we should have discount on a future cruise, and a more reliable consultant that is going to make sure we are taken care of with my husbands needs!

1:30 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Unexplained charge on final invoice

NCL Bliss 2/11/23 -2/18/23

Final invoice - was charged $42.00 for an unused cruise credit.

Filed a case submission form to reverse the charge from my credit card - Case: [protected]

Received an email back stating:

Kindly be advised, the charge that you see on your folio is to balance out your charges for any unused credits.

They cannot be used for service charges, customs taxes, casino charges, or purchases off the ship. Additionally, as they are non-refundable credits, they have no cash value other than payment of an onboard account. Therefore, there are no refunds issued or subsequent credits issued for any unused portion of the credits. We sincerely regret any disappointment in this regard.

I replied that I didn't understand why I was being charged for an unused credit to please contact me to explain it to me. I have since called multiple times to speak to someone but was told that i cannot speak to anyone about this issue, that I need to respond to the email I received or file another case submission form.

I have cruised with NCL many times over the years, am a Platinum member and am extremely disappointed with the customer service.

Desired outcome: I would appreciate a response and an explanation of the charge on my invoice.

M
6:57 pm EST

Norwegian Cruise Line Booking a cruise

My complain is do to the fact that Since about 9:00 a.m. I was trying to book a 10 day cruise, first I spoke to an agent Clinton, who told me that my reservation was good until 9:00 p. m, of Saturday March 4, 2023, Thereafter We went to the Market and when we returned I found a "courtesy email-" indicating that I have only to 10:30 a.m.

That is when my nightmare began I called the reservation and was contacted by Victor, who in my opinion did not knowl4ft to right he was confused and asked me questions that I could not answer shush as What is he name of the Ship?. I asked if I could speak to a manager, well I was in hold for more than one hour and never was able to speak to a manager, finally he was hang off. I called again and the same routine but after more than 30 minutes I was able to speak to manager. The true of the matter is that I felt insulted by your company and I was extremely sorry that I have a deposit for a future cruise of $ 500, I was told that I will get some extra discounts it never happen. I am booking for the cruise my resevation is [protected] and sincerely hoping that

some how I will get the balance of my deposit made in August. We also looking for an explanation of other charges in pour credit card. Your assistance in all this matters will be appreciated

B
5:00 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Norwegian Cruise Line Where is my Cruise Next Credit [protected] ?

My name= Christian BINAME, latitude N°[protected]

during a cruise on the Star ( from Santiago Chile , feb 2020, ref41881287)

I bought 2 Next CruiseCredits of 250$ each = n° [protected] et [protected]

(it was mentioned there were valid to 2026)

I used 1 of those 2 Credits to pay a cruise on the Star (Reykjavik july 2022= [protected])

and, suddenly,now, the 2d credit is no more apparent on My Account on ncl.com...

Why ?

Desired outcome: I want that the Account department of NCL comfirm that my 2d Next Cruise Credit (236eur) is still valid

Norwegian Cruise Line In-depth Review

Overview of Norwegian Cruise Line: Norwegian Cruise Line is a popular cruise line that offers a wide range of itineraries and destinations for travelers to choose from. With a fleet of modern and well-equipped ships, Norwegian Cruise Line provides a memorable vacation experience for all types of travelers.

Destinations and Itineraries: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a diverse selection of destinations, including the Caribbean, Europe, Alaska, and more. Whether you're looking for a tropical getaway or a cultural exploration, there is a cruise itinerary to suit your preferences. The itineraries are carefully planned to include a mix of popular ports and hidden gems, allowing passengers to experience the best of each destination.

Onboard Experience: The onboard experience with Norwegian Cruise Line is exceptional. The ships are designed with modern amenities and luxurious features, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable stay for passengers. From spacious cabins to state-of-the-art entertainment venues, there is something for everyone onboard.

Dining Options: Norwegian Cruise Line is known for its wide variety of dining options. From casual buffets to specialty restaurants, there is a culinary experience to satisfy every palate. The cruise line also offers flexible dining options, allowing passengers to dine whenever and wherever they choose.

Accommodation: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a range of accommodation options to suit different budgets and preferences. From cozy interior cabins to luxurious suites, there is a room for every type of traveler. The cabins are well-appointed and provide a comfortable space to relax and unwind.

Entertainment and Activities: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a plethora of entertainment and activities onboard. From Broadway-style shows to live music performances, there is always something happening on the ship. Additionally, passengers can enjoy a variety of recreational activities such as swimming pools, fitness centers, and sports courts.

Service and Staff: The service and staff on Norwegian Cruise Line are highly praised by passengers. The crew members are friendly, attentive, and always ready to assist with any needs or concerns. The cruise line strives to provide exceptional service to ensure a memorable vacation experience for all guests.

Pricing and Value for Money: Norwegian Cruise Line offers competitive pricing and provides good value for money. The cruise line frequently offers promotions and discounts, making it more affordable for travelers to embark on a cruise vacation. The overall experience and amenities provided justify the cost of the cruise.

Safety and Security Measures: Norwegian Cruise Line prioritizes the safety and security of its passengers. The cruise line adheres to strict safety protocols and implements advanced security measures to ensure a secure environment onboard. Passengers can feel confident and at ease during their cruise vacation.

Customer Reviews and Satisfaction: Norwegian Cruise Line has received positive customer reviews and high satisfaction ratings. Passengers appreciate the excellent service, diverse itineraries, and top-notch amenities provided by the cruise line. The overall experience with Norwegian Cruise Line is often described as memorable and enjoyable.

Sustainability and Environmental Initiatives: Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to sustainability and environmental initiatives. The cruise line has implemented various measures to reduce its environmental impact, such as using advanced wastewater treatment systems and investing in energy-efficient technologies. Passengers can feel good about choosing a cruise line that prioritizes environmental responsibility.

Booking Process and Customer Support: The booking process with Norwegian Cruise Line is straightforward and user-friendly. The cruise line provides a seamless online booking platform, allowing passengers to easily browse and select their preferred cruise itinerary. Additionally, the customer support team is readily available to assist with any inquiries or concerns.

Loyalty Program and Benefits: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a loyalty program called "Latitudes Rewards" for frequent cruisers. Members of the program can enjoy exclusive benefits, such as priority embarkation, onboard discounts, and special offers. The loyalty program rewards passengers for their continued support and loyalty.

Accessibility and Special Needs Services: Norwegian Cruise Line is committed to providing accessibility and special needs services for all passengers. The cruise line offers accessible cabins, wheelchair-friendly facilities, and trained staff to assist passengers with disabilities or special needs. Passengers can feel confident that their needs will be accommodated during their cruise vacation.

Additional Amenities and Services: Norwegian Cruise Line offers a range of additional amenities and services to enhance the cruise experience. From spa treatments to onboard shopping, passengers can indulge in various luxuries during their vacation. The cruise line also provides a variety of shore excursions, allowing passengers to explore each destination in more depth.

Comparison with Competitors: Norwegian Cruise Line stands out among its competitors for its diverse itineraries, exceptional service, and innovative onboard features. The cruise line offers a unique vacation experience that caters to a wide range of preferences and interests. Passengers can expect a high level of quality and satisfaction when choosing Norwegian Cruise Line.

Pros and Cons of Norwegian Cruise Line: Pros of Norwegian Cruise Line include diverse itineraries, excellent service, and top-notch amenities. The cons may include higher pricing compared to some competitors and limited availability of certain activities or dining options on smaller ships. However, the overall experience with Norwegian Cruise Line is highly positive.

Conclusion and Recommendation: Norwegian Cruise Line is a highly recommended cruise line for travelers seeking a memorable vacation experience. With its diverse itineraries, exceptional service, and top-notch amenities, Norwegian Cruise Line offers a cruise experience that is sure to exceed expectations. Whether you're a first-time cruiser or a seasoned traveler, Norwegian Cruise Line is a fantastic choice for your next vacation.

How to file a complaint about Norwegian Cruise Line?

1. Log in or create an account: To begin, please ensure you are logged into your ComplaintsBoard.com account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one by providing the necessary information and verifying your email address.

2. Navigating to the complaint form: Once logged in, locate the 'File a Complaint' button situated at the top right corner of the website and click on it to access the complaint submission form.

3. Writing the title: In the 'Complaint Title' field, concisely summarize the main issue you have encountered with Norwegian Cruise Line. Make it specific and clear, such as "Overcharged for Cabin on Norwegian Cruise Line" or "Poor Customer Service on Norwegian Getaway Cruise".

4. Detailing the experience: In the complaint details section, provide a thorough description of your experience. Include key areas such as booking process, cabin conditions, customer service, onboard facilities, hygiene standards, food quality, and any specific incidents that occurred. Mention any transactions you had with the company, including booking numbers, dates, and amounts paid. Clearly describe the nature of the issue, the steps you took to resolve it, and how the company responded. Explain how this issue has personally affected you, whether it be stress, financial loss, or disappointment.

5. Attaching supporting documents: Attach any relevant documents that support your complaint, such as receipts, correspondence, or photographs. Be cautious not to include sensitive personal information that could compromise your privacy or security.

6. Filling optional fields: Use the 'Claimed Loss' field to indicate any financial losses you have incurred as a result of the issue with Norwegian Cruise Line. In the 'Desired Outcome' field, clearly state what resolution you are seeking, whether it be a refund, compensation, or another form of resolution.

7. Review before submission: Carefully review your complaint for clarity, accuracy, and completeness. Ensure that all the information provided is correct and that your desired outcome is reasonable and clearly stated.

8. Submission process: After reviewing your complaint, click the 'Submit' button to officially file your complaint on ComplaintsBoard.com.

9. Post-Submission Actions: After submitting your complaint, make sure to regularly check your account on ComplaintsBoard.com for any responses or updates regarding your complaint. Engage with any follow-up queries or resolutions offered by Norwegian Cruise Line or the ComplaintsBoard.com community.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Norwegian Cruise Line customer service

Phone numbers

800 0310 2121 +47 21 956 210 More phone numbers

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Norwegian Cruise Line?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Norwegian Cruise Line Customer Service. Initial Norwegian Cruise Line complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Norwegian Cruise Line above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Norwegian Cruise Line. Discuss the issues you have had with Norwegian Cruise Line and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.