Norton Finance - 01709 303700norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.

[protected] calls are from Norton Finance.
Address: Norton House, Mansfield Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire S60 2EB Tel: [protected]
It's the 'trading style' of:
Norton Financial Services Limited - Company Registration Number: 1703503 - CCL Number: 142718

They contacted me a year ago after receiving a fraudulent enquiry alleging to be from me.
When I explained they told me they'd remove all my information from their system and that I wouldn't be contacted again.

Today they phoned saying that they were contacting people who'd enquired about a loan some time ago blah, blah blah...

So much for their promise to remove my details from their system - details which were provided by a malicious 3rd party, as I'd never made an enquiry in the first place.

If they can’t be trusted to do a simple, ethical thing like carrying out their promise to cease contacting someone, why should anyone assume that they have any honesty or integrity in other areas?
You could call it the 'net66 syndrome'.