Norton Anti - Virus — unauthorized charge
Unauthorized credit card billing from norton annual renewal [protected] ca for $54.04. I never haad norton antivirus on my computer. I called the number on the credit card bill and got someone in india to work my complaint. They must have had numerous complaints, as one of the automated selections on the phone line was for unauthorized charges. I am also contesting the charge through my credit card. The sec should go after norton for fraudulent business practices, given all the complaints i've seen on this website.
More Norton Anti - Virus Complaints & Reviews
- Norton Annual Renewal - fraud and scam
- Norton Annual Renewal 442076165600 Gb - unauthorized payment
- Norton Law Group - mortgage scammed
- Norton Annual Renewal - credit card being charged after I cancelled the renewal
- Norton Finance - 01709 303700 - norton finance - like net66 - just can't keep a promise.
- Norton - unauthorised payment taken by norton
- Symantec - spyware virus removal
- Norton - security software has been removed and you have removed fees from my bank
- Norton Symantec - a2a payment
- Norton Security - unauthorised payments