Norton Anti - Virusunauthorized charge

E

Unauthorized credit card billing from norton annual renewal [protected] ca for $54.04. I never haad norton antivirus on my computer. I called the number on the credit card bill and got someone in india to work my complaint. They must have had numerous complaints, as one of the automated selections on the phone line was for unauthorized charges. I am also contesting the charge through my credit card. The sec should go after norton for fraudulent business practices, given all the complaints i've seen on this website.

• La
    Lady in WA Apr 26, 2011

I noticed last year that Norton automatically charged my bank account for a renewal that I never requested, but I didn't get it taken off. I had paid for a download of Norton the year before. But this year I am quite angry that I am still being billed! I don't even use the computer that I downloaded it to before. When I called the CS number, I was connected to India. The poor guy there must get yelled at constantly! Seeing all these links to complaints against Norton, I ALSO conclude that NORTON is making more than a few "human errors", and leaving these outsourced workers on the other side of the world to deal with only angry Americans! The service associate took care of me, but only after he continued to try to talk me out of leaving Norton's patronage. I'll never consider a Norton product again!