Norton Anti Viruspayment taken from account with no product

I purchased a new laptop at beginning of year with Norton pre installed for 60 day trial. During the trial I paid for 3 years protection, the money was taken from my account.
When the 60 day trial ended so did the total protection.
I have spoken, written and emailed Norton and they have no record of any transaction. I have the bank statement showing they took the money.
All I have asked for is either my money back or the product.
No response.
Who can I take this up with as a formal complaint.
Alan Hill