NorthStylecustomer service / return policy needs to change

K Nov 17, 2018

The return policy at North Style is terrible and lacks customer focus. I ordered one item and was charged $92.94. I received a completely different item / item no., yet the packing slip showed the correct item number. I contacted North Style to inform of the error and request that the correct item be shipped to me. This is where North Style should ship the order with no additional charge, and provide a pre-paid label for the incorrect item to be returned. This is where North Style would shine and become one of my favorite retailers.

Unfortunately, I was charged another $79.95 without warning altering my budgeting and cash-flow planning as a direct result of Noth Style's mistake. This is clearly a company's whose orientation of its organization is not toward serving its clients' needs. North Style needs to look to companies like Nordstrom, Zappos, Brooks Brothers and LL Bean as an example as these companies do not penalize the customer for its mistakes.