Menu
A
Author of the complaint
11:24 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Why the hell am I receive zip cash bill in the mail for recent tolls when I have a toll tag and it has a active card set up for account replenishment?
I understand that I have a zip cash bill, account id [protected] for the amount of $217.79
but why the hell does it say my total for this bill is $496.75? please [censored]ing explain yourself when I have a toll tag and it has a active card on file for account replenishment?
I hope you have a very good reason!
because I have talk to a customer service each month about this zip cash. I made sure my card was active and it was to replenish the funds and that any tolls I receive would go agaijnst this card!
so why the hell does this zip cash bill with due date of 6/24, account [protected], say a total of 96.75 and it states an amount for new tolls and new fees?
do I not have a toll tag [censored]?
do i
do I not have a card on file that is activate that is set for account replenishment [censored]!
I need a call from a manager immediately! no one but a manager! to my phone # [protected]!
I need it nlt tomorrow, 6/10!
don't you forget that!