Menu

C
Author of the complaint
10:39 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

January 17th I ordered the recumbent bike. I finally received a bike April 8th and paid extra for the white glove for them to set it up. After they set it up I saw that it was the wrong bike. I received the S22i. I called Norditrack to advised them of this. They tried to make me an offer to keep the bike but I did not want that bike I ordered the Commercial VR25. They told me that I would be responsible to move this bike outside and a carrier would notify me. I advise them there was no way I could move this bike outside. It is extremely heavy and bulky plus having to take it down a couple of stairs. I called Nordictrack again advise what other options I had to return this and all they said was that the carriers were not allowed inside the house. I could use their online to see how to disassemble the bike and take it outside in pieces. I am not mechanically incline to do this I told them. They had nothing else to offer. I am very frustrated at this point, no fault of mine that they gave me the wrong bike. Now they want me to be responsible to take it apart and have it sit outside until someone picks it up. I do not want to be reliable for this bike even if I knew how to take it apart and then have it sit outside to whenever the carrier would be able to pick it up. Nor is there room in our garage for it to sit there. They did cancel my loan on it but I have no idea what to do at this point.

More NordicTrack complaints & reviews

2 comments
G
May 05, 2022 6:22 pm EDT

Machine started making creaking noises after 2 weeks. Went over a little over their 30 days return policy as hadn’t used the machine for 2 weeks. Have been writing to them ever since March, set up phone calls few times and repair services twice but no one showed up. Worst company to deal with and would never ever recommend their product to anyone again.

G
May 05, 2022 6:21 pm EDT

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

134 complaints