NonStopDelivery [NSD]delivery service

J Jan 14, 2020

(The following message was sent to NonStopDelivery on 01/10/2020 and I have not received a response from them)

I am a customer of Home Depot and ordered a portable generator online.  The unit was scheduled for delivery to my residential address.  I received the initial delivery date via email with a date range of  01/09/2020 to 01/16/2020.  On Monday (01/06/2020) I received another email stating a delivery date of 01/20/2020.

But, then on 01/08/2020 I received a voice message from NSD for delivery 01/09/2020.  The message clearly stated the delivery driver would call 30 minutes prior to delivery.  I was at my residence on 01/09/2020 all day.  No one called or sent a text or email.  Around 10:30 am, I called NSD and spoke to a rep who said the package has already been delivered. I advised that their rep called me  01/08/2020 and clearly stated the driver would call before arriving via voicemail.
This was a disappointment  because it is a large package that I can not lift or carry.  I was going to request that the delivery driver place the unit in the back of my house or in the garage (which is what most delivery companies will due).
Everyone knows that people will steal packages from a resident's home in broad daylight.
I am very disappointed in this service, because the package is on my front porch for anyone to steal.  Here is the order tracking:

Carrier: NonStopDelivery
Tracking Number: [protected]

I would like  a driver to come back and place the box in the back of my house or in the garage.  The technicians I hired will not be able to install the generator for at least two weeks. Thank you.

(After sending this message to NonStopDelivery, I checked the complaint status of this company and their approval rating is two out of five, .with five being the highest rating.  Many clients had complained about this company's delivery performance; but your company (Home Depot) still uses their service,   If you do not insist they correct this error, I will no longer do business with you.  Regards.

Joyce Bell