NonstopDeliveryNo Delivery

D

Ordered Wood Furnace est delivery was 9/28/12 It is 10/02/12 and the local NSD can't tell me where my shipment is or when it will be delivered. I don't think they could have lost it since it is 530lbs and around 3 ft tall! We paid almost $1300.00 I want to know where my product is, actually I would like my product delivered without any more excuses! On the log it says left message for customer which is a lie, no phone calls or emails from Non Stop Delivery, how about instead you type in on truck for delivery! I know this is NSD that can not seem to do what they need to do but I bought my product from Home Depot & they are the ones that decided to contract with this pitiful company, next time I order a large product I will choose site to store so if my product isn't there I can look the local HD manager in the eye while I listen to excuses!

No Delivery

RESOLVED

• St
    Stevibee Jul 01, 2014

I was having a sofa delivered from NSD...it was coming from texas...just to mention cost us $1700... it took about a week to get to windsor locks ct...ok no problem...it sat there for a week.before they said they could deliver it...We live about 15 minutes away...but ok...no problem...then we finally have an appointment to have it delivered...in which we made from 12-2...since my wife had to leave for work...they were late...we had white glove service...in which they refused to take our old sofa...and the driver was rude about it saying he dont take nothing..and actually said that white glove delivery means a 2 person delivery...this guy works for the company and doesnt know what white glove delivery is...sad ! then after about 5 phone calls in which they told me they would take out the old sofa...we made another appointment...late again...wanted a signature without seeing the sofa...they brought it in...and it was damaged ripped...the driver said it wasnt his problem it was the doorway that ripped it...so we had him take it back...half of the sectional at least...the other half they just dropped in the living room...and left it...not to mention me my wife and kids were so excited about our new sofa...what a dissapointment, , , what a joke..never again...This company is awful...they dont care about customer service...THEY LIE..and they AVOID..

• Pa
    Paulie Nunyabiznez May 26, 2021

@Stevibee Class action suit let's do it !!!