Nokiaworld Uknokia

Hi sir/maam,

I receive from ur messages, Congratulations! Your number has won 290, 000, 00 pounds in the ongoing UK NOKIA PROMO. Email us at: nokiaworld.[protected]@live.com & call +[protected] for claims info.

This true or jocking???
Pls. Give me a suggestion or reponce
Thanks!

• Ca
    carvel Dec 21, 2009

i really which th8at i won because i just had a beautiful baby girl and hope in to spend my Christmas a happy one

• Sh
    shifa Feb 15, 2010

Hi sir/maam,

I receive from ur messages, Congratulations! Your number has won 290, 000, 00 pounds in the ongoing UK NOKIA PROMO. Email us at: [email protected] & call +[protected] for claims info.

This true or jocking???
    Pls. Give me a suggestion or reponce
    Thanks!

• Sh
    sharjeel ahmed Jan 06, 2012

I receive from ur messages, Congratulations! Your number has won 850, 000 pounds in the ongoing UK NOKIA PROMO. Email us at: [email protected] & call +[protected] for claims info.

• Fr
    francisco13 Apr 17, 2012

recebi uma sms no celular disendo que eu ganhei 850.000 no numero nk115g nokia uk para o
    email para solicitação ou reenvidicaçoes para este email [email protected]
    eu gostaria de saber a resposta já que me enviaram esse sms gostaria q alquem me esplicasse isso
    ou q o nresponsavel se manifestasse emvie me algo no email [email protected] estarei esperando alguma resposta de alguem obrigado e se isso for um trote que as providencias sejá tomata de acordo com as leis
    obrigado.

• Pr
    priyateresa das Jun 15, 2012

i received yo ur message that YOUR NUMBER HAS WON 500, 000 POUNDS FROM THE NOKIA-MOBILE COMPANY TO CLAIM SEND YOUR DETAIL
    NAME
    ADDRESS
    AGE
    SEX
    EMAIL ID
    MOBILE NO
    TO [email protected]
    plesase call me if its true [protected]
    plell se temme if its a prank, joke o sumthing ...

• Vi
    vishal dosi Aug 10, 2012

YOUR DETAIL
    NAME -VISHAL JAIN
    ADDRSS -JAIN MOHALLA TALWARA BANSWARA RAJ.
    AGE -24 YAER