Nokiawinner of promotion

D

Dear mr/mrs,

I'd just recieved sms on my nokia phone stated that my cellphone number won 300 thousand euro in the nokia italia promo and asked me to claim to email [protected]@live.com or call on +[protected] claim code:nxt4g.

I already sent to the above email to ask about the truth, they replied to me with the following email

Congratulations, we have received your claim information for the nokia italia promo. your cell phone number has been chosen to receive the prize of (€ 300, 000.00) three hundred thousand euros and a e61i nokia mobile telephone.this promo is approved by the italian gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr).

terms and conditions

Outlined herein are the terms and conditions for claiming your prize:

Employees of nokia world wide and their relatives are excluded from participating in this program.you have ten days from today to complete the claim or you lose the prize.

All processes regarding the delivery of your cheque through your selected courier service will be carried out at your expense. as the winner you are responsible for the courier costs in sending the cheque to you. these charges are non-deductible from the cheque.

If you agree to the terms and conditions, click on the link below to access the form, fill in the required information and submit. winners are required to send a scanned copy of either their driver’s license or international passport by email for identification purposes after submitting the form.

Http://www.milanokia.net/

all submitted information is kept in the strictest confidence. no part of the information provided will be given out to any third party. complete this form correctly and make sure you fill in the special code you received in the text notification. information provided here will be used to process your claim.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 40th anniversary draws.

I wish to congratulate you on your won prize and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.

Mr.trevor molino

International claims department.
19 oxford drive,
London, ha4 9ey

Tel: +[protected]

Copyright © 2009 nokia. all rights reserved

...
...
This email and its attachments are confidential and intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). this email and its attachments may also be privileged or protected by legal rules. if you have received this by mistake please let us know by reply immediately and destroy the email and its attachments without reading, copying or forwarding the content

--------------------------

Please advice if it's a true sms in order to proceed or it seems to be a spam.

Thanks and best regards

• Li
    lirak Sep 26, 2011

Hi. I received an sms, and says that, I gained a lot of money. if there is something to really tell my addres [email protected] and tel.nr +[protected] . Thank you very much.

• Ve
    venka Jul 06, 2011

Hi I'm Venera Isamajli from Kosovo and I have received a message stating that I won 350.000.00 Pounds. My dates are: First name: Venera Last name: Ismajli Personal number ID: [protected] E-mail Address: [email protected] County: Kosovo City: Prishtina Street Address: Osman Bunjaku No:5 Phone Number:[protected]

• En
    Endri Boka Jul 03, 2011

Hey Endri Boka and i am from Albania...all you in [email protected] can anyone help me because me cell phone has win 350 thousands Pound...i need your help to verify is true or false.Please don't lie me.Send me an email here: [email protected] you will help me by sending a message for this prize I will be very happy.I think it is false but for more information contact with me.Thanks for understanding me.Byee.

anita Jun 16, 2011

I`m Anita Krasniqi I have recived 4 same messages stating that i won 350.000 pounds E-mail addresse is: [email protected]
    Country:Kosovo
    City:Prishtina
    Adresse:Kodra e diellit
    Phone number:+[protected]

• Vi
    vitaliy11 May 08, 2011

hi guys, i've got the same sms, that i had won 350.000.00---- ###!!!even a single pound didn't received from the jokers & i will tell you--- don't worry be happy)))))don't wait for any pound

driton asllani May 03, 2011

Hello, my name is Driton I also got this message but i don't believe it's true, it says that i won 350.000 pounds.I need to be informated, please contact in my e-mail adress: [email protected] and my phone number +[protected] thank you!

driton asllani May 03, 2011

Hello, my name is Driton I also got this message that I won 350.000.00 pounds in the nokia promo in London...tell me more about this thing in my email adress: [email protected] phone number is +[protected]. Thank you.

hasan sule May 03, 2011

i have receve 2 messages that said (( your phone cell number has won 350000 eur in the ongoing uk nokia promo. for claims call +[protected] or email [email protected]
    i want to know if this message are really or not? and if it true how i will get the money??
    my cell number is [protected]
    my name is hasan suleiman

my mail is [email protected]

• zaza12 May 02, 2011

I got this message: congratulations! your cell has won you 350, 000.00 pounds .. please help me how to get the money won. Thank you in advance

• Ri
    rita gatt May 01, 2011

hi i had reseved the same message of the people above is this a scam as so many ppl sems to reseve this message.kindly can u conferm pls and inform me on [email protected] more thing what are the expences to reseve the money and why the expences are not taken from the winning money if i dont reseve any answer it means its a scam thx yours faithfully rita

• Fa
    FAZLI Apr 20, 2011

I 'm fazli arifi and I got a massage in the my phone it says if I won 350.000.00 pounds the nokia promo in london can you tell me does it truth, is it . I would like to know it' s really and I am wating for them please contact at my address [email protected] OK

• Mr
    mr.sir Apr 19, 2011

hi im Hasan Selimi i Received a E-mail on my Nokia 6600i Slide Congratulations! Your Cell has won you E 350.000.00 Pounds in the Nokia Promo in London. For Claims call +[protected] and Sent a email to: [email protected]
    if this is true pls Sent me an e-mail to
    [email protected] or [email protected]
    Best Wishes.

• Fu
    fujtsu siemes Apr 06, 2011

une jam Rinesa Asllani vij nga Kosova ne Mitrovic une banoj te rruga arta imella ime eshte [email protected] numri i telefonit [protected] falimderit

• Be
    Bekim Hoxha Feb 23, 2011

Good afternoon, I come from the Republic of Kosovo, Cernica-Gjilan am Bekim Hoxha got the message from NOKIA Promo in London for £ 250.000.00. My address is [email protected] good day. My tel. nr. is : +[protected]

• Yo
    you'reallidiots Jan 26, 2011

You people are all ridiculous sacks of stupid. First of all, you have not won anything, second of all, why would you give out all your personal information on a public message board?

• Ok
    okene Jan 20, 2011

good day...NOKIA
    i received a congratulation message...telling me i have won 150, 000 pounds...my email [email protected]
    code-NK372
    Country-Nigeria
    please, kindly varify this message ...and i would be highly excited if u reply me as a matter as urgency...

• Ge
    gentrit Jan 18, 2011

hi i am gentrit kryeziu i am from kosovo my email add is [email protected]

• Se
    sefadin rabushaj Jan 18, 2011

une quhem sefadin rabushaj jam nga kosova me ka ardh nje sms nga londra per qelizen e fituar numri ime eshte +[protected] e-mail [email protected]

• Me
    medina12 Jan 18, 2011

Hi! I am Medina Curic im From Bosnia and Herzegovina . I recived a sms sayin that i have won a prize of 250.000.00 pounds in the Ongoing NOKIA PROMO in London, for claims call +[protected] and send an email to : [email protected] . my phone number is +[protected] or e.mail [email protected]
    Your sincerely

Sadetin Baxhaku Jan 17, 2011

I'm Sadetin Baxhaku from Kosovo and I have received a message stating that I won 250.000.00 Phounds.
    My datas are:
    Street Address:Shpend Berisha nr.2
    Phone Number:[protected]

• Mu
    muhamed gashi Jan 16, 2011

pershendetje jam muhamed gashi nga prizreni edhe mu me ka ardh ky sms qe kam fituar 250000 sms me ka ardh nga ky nr +[protected] ju kisha lut te me tregon dikush se qa eshte ky sms add ime esdhte [email protected] ok tungi...

• Ka
    kastrioti Jan 16, 2011

hello i am kastrioti if it is the truth pleas tell me in the msn kaci_ [email protected] net or in namber +[protected] thenk u

• Er
    ernesa Jan 15, 2011

I HOPE TO VIN AND THANK YOU FOR KINDNESS

• Er
    ernesa Jan 15, 2011

Hi i am Ernesa Llugaliu im from Kosova i my phone number is +37744212424and the email. [email protected] you send a sms to congratulations your cell has won 250.000.00 pounds in nokia promo in London for claims sen email to [email protected] i am waitig i think that you are kiding with me i whold like to comunikate with you and to know what is that sms bye from me Ernesa.

• Ne
    nehar qengaj Jan 15, 2011

hello i'm Nehar from Kosovo and i got a message in the nokia.
    my number is +[protected].
    it wrote that i won 250.000.00 pound won to ask its rrealy and I waiting contact to [email protected]

• Ga
    Gazmend Jonuzi Jan 15, 2011

Hello i am Gazmend Jonuzi from Kosovo and my number is +[protected] i had reseved a sms from your addres it wrote I won 250.000.00 pounds . I am waiting . By from Kosovo

drita Jan 15, 2011

tung un jam drita palushi mu ne kete numer [protected] qe kom fitu ni shperblim prej 250.000.00 punda ama un nuk po kuptoj shka me ba. adresa ime rita_d7hptmail.com

• My
    myrt morina Jan 14, 2011

congratulations!yo ur cell has won you 250, 000.00 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA promo in london, for clasims call 044 217 441and send an email to :[email protected]
    I`m myrt morina and i got a message in the nokia .it worte that i won 250, 000.00 deeper inquiries regariding this message. subimt a response to my handset. [email protected]
    thanks for understanding.

• Rr
    rrustemi Jan 14, 2011

I'm Rrustemi and I got a message in the Nokia. It wrote that I won £ 250, 000.00. Deeper inquiries regarding this message. Submit a response to my handset.

• Be
    Bestar Kryeziu Jan 14, 2011

Hello I am Bestar Kryeziu from Kosovo has come an sms with this text "Congratulations!Your Cell has Won you ₤250, 000, 00 Pounds in the Ongoing NOKIA PROMO in London, for Claims send an Email to: [email protected]
    I want to know more about this message please contact me at my Email :[email protected] .
    Thanks for understanding

• Mu
    Mustaf Saqipi Jan 14, 2011

Hello I'm Mustaf Saqipi from Kosova city GJilan I got a message from Nokia prom in London, it worte I wone 250.000.00 my phone number is [protected] my email is [email protected]

haxhia Jan 14, 2011

hi i am haxhi, i come from kosova, i received a sms by this number +[protected], please tell me what is going on, my number is +[protected] or my adres in internet [email protected], please answer me, i am waiting for your answer

• Il
    iliri Jan 14, 2011

hi i"am ilir i had reseved sms in my phonei from nokia promo in London, it wrote I won 250.000.00 pounds I dont wannt you"r money and i just say [censor] you. aashole

• Me
    Meti begaj Jan 14, 2011

hello I am Meti you sent a message on my nokia phone and I would like to know if is true. please tell me on my email [email protected] and I'm from Kosovo my phone number is +[protected] I'm waiting again a messages from you in my phone or in my addres.

anton gjini Jan 14, 2011

hi. I am Anton Gjini from Republic of Kosova . I recived a sms sayin that i have won a prize of 250.000.00 pounds in the Ongoing NOKIA PROMO in London, for claims call +[protected] and send an email to : [email protected] . my phone number is +[protected] or e-mail add [email protected]
    i'm looking forward to hearing from you
    yours sincerly,
    ANTON GJINI

• Ge
    Gezim Emerllahu Jan 14, 2011

Hi. I received an sms, and says that, I gained a lot of money. if there is something to really tell my addres [email protected] and tel.nr +[protected]. Thank you very much.

Comments

• Bo
    b.o.b Jan 14, 2011

hi im Besmir Hamiti and i have one mesage from Nokia Promotion.
    congratulations ! your cel 250.000.00 pounds.
    for info www.nokiastaff.com

why you lie

• Aj
    ajdin Jan 14, 2011

Hi im Ajdin rexha from Kosovo republic, i received sms from nokia promo in london i won 250, 000.00 pounds, contac me to this email :[email protected] and tel.nr: +[protected] ! i hope i will get that money, Plaese contact with me bye bye .

• Aj
    ajdin Jan 14, 2011

Hi, im Ajdin Rexha From Kosovo I'd just recieved sms on my phone stated that my cellphone number won 250, 000.00 pounds, Contact me to this Emali : [email protected]

Hajrullah Jan 14, 2011

Hello I'm Hajrullah From Kosovo and I got a message in the Nokia. It wrote that I won 250.00 Pound won to ask its rreally and I waiting contact to [email protected]