Nokia Promoclaim of euro750,000,00 gbp & nokia e smart phone

A

I got sms on 1st oct, 2012 at 5:42:19pm from +[protected]. The sms said that "our mob no has won euro750, 000, 00 gbp & one nokia e smart phone in nokia promo to claim send your name, age, add, mob no to "[protected]@live.com"
& tel +[protected].

I am disclosing my details below plz give me my prize money and nokia e smart phone as soon as possible:
Name: aashita dogra
Age: 19 yrs
Add: l-90d 3rd floor dda flats saket new delhi - 110017 india
Mob. No. : [protected]

• Mr
    Mr Michael Richards Oct 30, 2018

This is to notify the general public that Mr Michael Richards has opened an opportunity to every one in need of any financial help.We give out loan to individuals, firms and companies under a clear and understandable terms and condition.

Email:[email protected]
    Best Regards,
    Mr Michael Richards

• Pr
    prem rao Feb 17, 2015

My no. [protected] hi..I am Prem rao from Rajasthan.
    This is. Fake. 3.6 crore won i

• Ob
    obohkingsley Sep 21, 2014

Hi, for the sake of young, future searching folks out there like me, i will continue to post this message no matter the time it will cost me in doing this.
    Majority in our country (Nigeria) fail to realize that the evil they do will surely reverse upon them no matter how long it takes.

When you visit the internet these days, you will be confused. you won't even know whom to do business with online in Nigeria anymore.

Almost all sugar mummy agent are scam but the only one that was able to deliver by introducing me and some of my friends to well to do sugar mummies is <OBOH KINGSLEY>.
    And because am no selfish type i have decided to provide his number: [protected]

At first i never wanted to tell anyone about <OBOH KINGSLEY> because i paid him for hooking me up; But i just felt that its better i make people aware of whom to trust and do business with since majority in our country (Nigeria) no longer have conscience for their fellow brothers anymore just because of greed and money.

I believe the reason people go in search for sugar mummy and daddies is because they don't have enough yet this still hearted people still rub them of their hard earned money, and i pray that the LAW OF KARMA would catch up with them

The only agent like i said earlier on and trust, who was able to hook me and some of my friends to sugar mummies is OBOH KINGSLEY with phone number [protected].

Please my friends out there, i wouldn't want you to fall victim to any acclaim agent like i did before i finally got this god-sent breakthrough through <OBOH KINGSLEY> If you fall a victim after reading this message, just call yourself a fool.

This is the only sugar mummy agent i trust because he has delivered and i recommend him for you._ his email is [email protected]

NOTE: Most Of The Internet Fraudsters Are Now Pretending To Be Mr kingsley. This Is The Only Number OBOH KINGSLEY Uses [protected]; All Others Are Impostures So Beware!

• Ik
    Ikenna Valentine Jul 14, 2014

i won 100, 000 British pounds with No Ref.NK161 & my e-mail is [email protected], my name Ikenna Valentine 37yrs, Mobile No [protected] .Hw can i claim my winning or is it a scam?

• Ag
    agent richard Dec 21, 2013

hello i am mr richard widely know for sugar mummy connection if yo have really need a very good xmas this year then yo will have to contact me for the new arrived sugar mummy from gahan and SA so if yo are interested contact me via mobile:[protected] or contact me via email:[email protected] but pls note that yo are paying for my services for this is not a child game for really matured person only
    the amount for my connecting is the sum of $70dollars for those in ghana and south Africa and for those in Nigeria it is the sum of 7500naria so pls if interested and serious do contact me with my number or email
    [email protected]

• Sc
    Scamburster Oct 28, 2013

The man behind the alias Mr. Nelson Ogbebor is OGBEBOR, FESTUS OLOYE. He is a criminal who specializes in advance fee fraud alias 419. Please do not do any business with him as he is only out there to defraud you! He has three accomplices - one Mike Henry, Angela Osaze and madam Joy. The ladies (Angela Osaze & Madam Joy) pose as would-be sugar mummies while Mike poses as a Lawyer. They make use of the following mobile numbers interchangably :- [protected], [protected], [protected] & [protected]. The bank accounts with which they defraud unsuspecting members of the public are:-
    1.Guarantee Trust Bank (GTB) a/c number [protected] a/c Name: OGBEBOR FESTUS OLOYE
    2.First Bank (FBN) A/c Number [protected] A/c Name: OGBEBOR FESTUS OLOYE
    Please be warned.

• Ne
    NELSON OGBEBOR Oct 23, 2013

All my friends out there, i will continue to post this message no matter the time it will cost me.
    People fail to realize that the evil they do will surely live with them especially we nigerians.

When you visit the internet these days, you will be confused. you won't even know whom to do business with online in africa anymore.

Almost all sugar mummy agent are scam but the only one that was able to deliver by introducing me and two of my friends to a well to do sugar mummy is nelson ogbebor.
    Am not a selfish type, his number is [protected]

I never wanted to be telling anybody about nelson because i paid him for hooking me up; But i just feel that its better i make you people aware of whom to trust and do business with since people no longer have conscience for their fellow brothers anymore just because of money.

I believe the reason people go for sugar mummy and daddy is because they don't have enough and still heartless people still rub them of their hard earned money,
    God will surely give them their reward.

The only agent i trust who was able to hook me and two of my friends to sugar mummies is Nelson Ogbebor with phone number [protected] he lives in abuja.

Please my friends out there, don't fall a victim to any acclaim agent. If you fall a victim after reading this message, just call yourself a fool.

This is the only sugar mummy agent i trust because he has delivered and i recommend him for you_ Nelson Ogbebor [protected]

You can email me on: [email protected] if i have free chance, i will reply you.

• Se
    selepe irene Jun 13, 2013

ireceive got an smssaying that my phone number has won 155000 in nokia and give me a number to call and i did. know they want me tosend them R110 air time and my all details. i want to know about this is true or knot help me pls.

• Se
    selepe irene Jun 13, 2013

i receiveamessage at 12june 2013 that colled my phone number has won r550000 and nokia c3 and call this number i call this number but tell me to buy 100 vodaco air time i want to know this true or faig and give me a puk number

• Ta
    Tamanna Negi Oct 02, 2012

I got sms on 3rd Oct, 2012 at 01:16:16 am from +[protected]. The sms said that "OUR MOB NO HAS WON EURO 750, 000, 00 GBP & ONE NOKIA E SMART PHONE IN NOKIA PROMO TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME, AGE, ADD, MOB NO TO "[email protected]"
    & TEL +[protected].

I am disclosing my details below please give me my prize money and NOKIA E SMART PHONE as soon as possible:
    NAME: Tamanna Negi
    AGE: 19 Years
    ADD: Design Exim, B-232, Sec-63, Noida UP
    MOB. NO.: [protected]

• Ro
    ROHIT SAXENA Oct 02, 2012

I reveived a sms at 6:16pm that your mobile num. has won 750, 000, 00 GBP & 1 Nokia E Smart phone in nokia promo from the num. [protected]... IF I DNT GET ANY RPLY THAN I WILL TAKE ACTION ON DIS .

NAME:ROHIT SAXENA
    AGE:23
    ADD:KDR COPLEX BANNI CABEL STRET16 MAHIPALPUR DEL 37
    MOB. [protected]

Charles Chidi Nwogu Oct 02, 2012

I received a text message about 6.04.42 on 2/10/2012 from +[protected] which reads"Nokia UK award(code:NK 619) your cell no. has won 250, 000 British pounds. E-mail: code, name, number, country to([email protected]). Please help me to confirm if it is real or fake. My cell no. is [protected], my E-mail is [email protected] you.

saurabh kumar singh Oct 02, 2012

i got mail on 1st october at 8:09 PM that your mob no has won 750, 000, 00 GBP $ one nokia E smnart phone in nokia promo from:[protected]...i m providing my info so.
    name: saurabh kumar

mob- [protected]
    send me my prize fast

• Sh
    shreeram kushwaha Oct 02, 2012

i got smson 2 oct in which write- your mob no. has won 750, 000, 00 GBP & one NOKIA SMART PHONE in nokia promo to claim send your name, age, add, mob no. below my all detail if i not get this won pack then i action your mob no.

name-shreeram kushwaha
    age- 20
    add- first floor c-143 bita 1st greater noida.
    mob-+[protected]

• Ju
    jugo peer Sep 11, 2012

sir i am a winner of nokia n95 series 710, 000 pounds my cheqe not receiver mine
    my mobil no is
    plz give me a answer

• Ra
    rajesh mohanani Jun 16, 2012

won price but not gating it i got manytimes massages like this but never got reword this time i hop i shoude get reword money so i can make my feuture bright

• Mi
    milly2000 Jan 31, 2011

i was sent a messege that my phone number has won 300, 000 euros.
    kindly reply and let me know how i will collect the cash.
    thank you.
    emmily jepchumba

• Ta
    Tanoota Jan 23, 2011

Don't send ANYTHING to [email protected]
    as listed above. They are ALL scams.

• Om
    OMI Jan 22, 2011

i recieve a message today in my celular phone like this: Congratulation, your cell phone has won 500000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia Uk prom For claims Email:[email protected] or call in +[protected]/...
    tell me what is this?????

• Mo
    mohammed askar Jan 16, 2011

I have received sms that I won E450.000.000 is it true?

Please answer me, my e-mail address is [email protected]
    Comments kuwait mopil n / [protected]

• Md
    MD.HASSAN Jan 05, 2011

i recieve an sms from number+[protected] that my number won 290, 000 pounds..on 04/01/2011. i clled this number ( +[protected] toled me send e-mail in this address : [email protected] Can this message is true. please inform on my email : [email protected]

MD.HASSAN
    U.A.E
    Mobile : [protected]

• My
    my truck rocks Nov 18, 2010

A scammer is being scammed. Hooray!
    Oh yeah I received one of your scams. It has been forwarded to the 419 scam address.

• Ap
    Apostle Ambrose T. Ekabo Nov 18, 2010

I Apostle Ambrose T. Ekabo of Nigeria, west Africa with phone No. [protected] received a text message of wining a end of the year promo of 100, 000 pounds with Ref No. 417. Give me details for claim.
    thanks.

• Me
    mercy Awuor Oct 14, 2010

i have just received an sms saying i have won 300, 000 dollars in a nokia promo.is it true?please reply via email adress:[email protected] or call [protected].thanks

• Ti
    Timothy Anjili Jul 10, 2010

I have just received an sms via my phone that says "Your mobile number has won you 300 thousand Euros in the Nokia promo." A claim code is included, a phone +[protected], and an e-mail address "[email protected]" via which i am supposed to correspond. Has anyone out there received a similar message?

• Sh
    shrawan kumar May 11, 2010

i had received ur massage.but what is the next step.even i called to you same day but u did't response on that no.[protected].even your site could not give exect information.so please suggest me how to ragistered .my cell no is +[protected].and my name is sharwan kumar, jajpur Road, Laxmi nagar, orissa,

thanx

i had accepted ur massege, i have the phone number
    0021892libya, tripoli (next tripoli college)3216159

i had accepted ur massege, i have the phone number
    [protected]
    libya, tripoli (next tripoli college)

I HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR MASSEGE I HAVE THE PHONE NUMBER [protected]
    EMAIL:SWEET_L69

• In
    inaa Mar 08, 2010

hej someone is jocking is this true??? did i won 500 000 pounds???

• Ah
    Ahmed mohammed Mar 08, 2010

i just got txt message to my phone. that the message is congratulation that i won 154, 000 pounds. and i have to call the no.thru the promotion of nokia outgoing promo. its true or what?

• Tf
    T.F Gwiliza Feb 22, 2010

I recently got an sms saying that my mobile no has won R65, 000.00 and they gave me a number to call and i did. Now they want me to send them a R210.00 aitime and my account number via sms to process the claim. If there is anyone with more information about this "Nokia yearly promo" can send me an email @ [email protected]

Your help will be highly appriciated.

• Mo
    MoronsAtWork Feb 08, 2010

Ok honestly... How many people call you randomly and say "Hey I just went to the bank and realized I have 154, 000$ I just don't feel that I need, I'll just call a random person and give it to them!" ... Really? ... I mean seriously... REALLY? ... No It's not real... IT'S A SCAM... Durrr.

• Ri
    riqeila Feb 08, 2010

i will be a received 1 msg from [protected] and he said congratulations your mobile number has won 154, 000.00 pounds sterling in the on going nokia promo for claim call +[protected] or email [email protected] <--- if u thinks this is true plz reply the message cause i want to know ok...

• Rs
    rsbonita Dec 14, 2009

Today, December 14, 2009, @ 5:33:12 a.m., I received the following text messge:

"Conratulation! Your mobile number has won E650, 000.00 in the ongoing UK Nokia Christmas Promo.
    For Claim, call+[protected] and email: [email protected]""

It's your job to stop this scam and save people from misery!

• Mu
    Muhammad shahid Nov 05, 2009

I have received sms from Nokia promo that I have won 500, 000 GBP.Kindly let me know that is it true or not?

Please answer me, my e-mail address is [email protected]

• Jk
    jkneo Nov 02, 2009

i receive a sms say that i had won a 250000 pounds during nokia promo.is it true that nokia have this promotion? please send email to me .thank. email : [email protected]

• Mu
    musli beqiraj Aug 30, 2009

hy
    I have written you Musli Beqiraj we address emali [email protected], spse I received a SMS in my telfoni number +[protected] I am the winner of Nokia Promo lotos, and for this reason that I want other information in this email.
    [email protected] and [email protected]

• Ap
    APOLINARIO TRINIDAD Jun 20, 2009

congratulation your number won 497, 000 GB pounds in the nokia uk promo.for claims send name and adressto email [email protected] or call +[protected]