Having problems with Nokia?

Nokia Customer Service Contacts

+358 104 488 000 (Head Office)
+1 408 737 0900 (Nokia Technologies)
Karaportti 3
Espoo
Finland - 02610
Nokia Technologies
200 S. Mathilda Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, USA

Offices Worldwide

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nokia Customer Service. Initial Nokia complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Nokia above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Nokia. Discuss the issues you have had with Nokia and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nokia — mobile lost

name: M.K.Dinesh Prasanth Address: 48B Muniappan koil street, shevapet, salem-636002 Phone model: 2690 Make...

Nokia Mobilelost mobile

missed date:14 april, 2013
IMEI number:[protected]

lost mobile

Madhuri gontala Jul 12, 2010

Sir/madam i lost my mobile on 7/7/2010 and i have mailed the details to [email protected] I have nt received any reply from you. Please do the needful soon.
      My IMEI num-[protected]

Madhuri gontala Jul 12, 2010

Contact me by [email protected]

• Di
      dinesh001 Aug 03, 2011

my mobile have been theft. so please trace my mobile as soon as possible..
      mobile : Nokia c5
      IMEI : [protected]
      my email id : [email protected]

• Ka
      KAMIL HUSSAIN Sep 10, 2011

Name - Kamil Hussain
      Addres - Bikaner (Raj) in army area. k.m.area front of shopping complex.
      Phone Model - Nokia C5
      Last Used - [protected]/[protected]/
      Email Id- [email protected]
      Contact - [protected]
      Missed Date - 20/7/2011.
      IMEI NO : [protected] / [protected]

• Am
      Amit d shetty Dec 09, 2011

Myself Amit damodar shetty resides at vikhroli.I have lost my mobile on 20 sept 2011.I have lodge the complaint for the same at vikhroli police station, but there is no feedback for the same.my mobile is of nokia company and model no is X2..The IMEI no-[protected]...kindly help me to get my mobile..pls revert me for any clarification on my [email protected]
      mob.no-[protected]
      add-bldg.no-83/2303, kannamwar.nagar-2, vikhroli (east), mumbai-400083.
      Regards.
      Amit.D.Shetty.

• Su
      Suvendu Jan 04, 2012

Myself, Mr.Suvendu Behera residing at Rourkela have lost my mobile phone of Nokia model on 28.12.2011 Model no is C5-00 with IMEI No. [protected]. I was using service of BSNL with phone No. [protected]. I have filed an FIR with the local police. Kindly trace the mobile and inform me at phone no. [protected] or e mail at : [email protected]
      Regards
      Suvendu Behera
      Shanti Colony,
      Orampara, Uditnagar, Rourkela

Nokia — lottery

I have received an sms which say "you mobile no. Has won 850000 pounds in nokia-uk award. Claims email...

Nokia N-8complain id [protected]

sir, pl go through detail of email chain between me and compony and you can understand the problem. despite having a valid warranty after swaping of my phone by NCC i releise the new pbs and submitted my phone at NCC on 15/03/2013 and today is 09/04/2013 and my phone is still awaited to be repaired and i am waiting for promises to be keep up by compony and searching for a solution i.e. emailing, contacting them trough phone whenever i get time from my job.
    Pl help.

Sir,
    I think there is someone appointed to see all these communication and communicate accordingly. pl go through communication chain below and telephonic conversation through your number [protected] (last one on 06/04/2013 when i was promised that my case is refer to some higher team which will communicate on monday, talking person was Mr David ), but i am still witing for response. Pl communicate.
    regards
    sanjay verma
    [protected].

From: sanjay verma <[protected]@yahoo.co.in>
    To: "contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com" <contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com>
    Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013 10:35 AM
    Subject: Re: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]

sir,
    thanks for your kind communication. Once again I am requesting you that pl go through the entire details provided by me and note it that it is not tampered at my end if it was so then how NCC recieved a tampered device for repairing under warranty. It is true that device is not tampered by me and i always seek NCC support for repairing even a small problem because device is still under warranty. pl see it it is a fair case there is something wrong in this entire process. pl check it.
    regards.
    Awaiting a quick and thougtfull response from your side this time.
    sanjay.
    From: "contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com" <contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com>
    To: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
    Sent: Saturday, 30 March 2013 9:31 AM
    Subject: The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]

Dear Sanjay,

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care. The Service Request No. is 1-[protected]

This e-mail is in reference to the service provided by Nokia Care Centre. I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused.

As per the updates received from our backend team, your device has been assessed to be tempered. Further, you may also kindly note that any physical damage, water corrosion, or external tampering will not be covered under warranty and in such cases, warranty is void.

Hence, in order to get the device repaired, you need to pay the repair charges. Further, I would request you to kindly contact the same Nokia Care Centre (Shiv Communication Phone: [protected]) in this regard.

Kindly let me know if you require any further information or help.

Thanks & Regards,

Dimple Tharwani
    E-mail Specialist - Nokia Care India

NOKIA Support Services:

1. Find the nearest Nokia Care Centre: Type “NCC<space>City Name” and send it to 55555* (e.g. NCC DELHI)
    2. To book an Appointment with Nokia Care Centre, visit http://www.nokia.co.in/appointment
    3. Online Support: http://www.nokia.co.in/support
    4. Protect your Nokia Device -Buy Nokia Extended Warranty by visiting the nearest Nokia Care Centre
    5. Warranty Terms & Conditions: http://www.nokia.co.in/warranty

[Type:Complaint]
    [Topic:Nokia devices and accessories]
    [Sub topic:Support, Service Points or repair]
    [Message:Sir,
    I got my N 8 repaired(swap/changed) from Nokia care centre hamirpur(shiv communication, ward no 24, jail talab road, hamirpur, u.p.) on 02/02/2013. I came to know that my phone is getting hanged and its screen got blank after dialing or while any incoming call and i can see the number only after sliding the side key.I contacted NCC hamirpur, they suggested to go through S/W update. I done the s/w update from my phone but problem was still there hence i once again contacted NCC hamirpur and was suggested to get s/w update through there computer and i submitted the phone to them for the same purpose and later collected it after few hours when i got time(04/03/2013). After taking backup through Nokia suite and downloading my application from my Nokia account([protected]@yahoo.co.in) I once again notice the same problem i.e. screen going blank while dialing in sunlight and phone get hanged sometime, hence i again visited NCC hamirpur on 15/03/2013 and they tried to solve the problem by gong through varias settings of phone and factory setting and suggested me that it is minor problem and i can bear with it but i asked them to solved it as i was not satisfied with its status of working, then they asked m to submit the phone and open a printed job sheet to fill, i asked them to provide me a computer generated job sheet, then they issued the same(job sheet no.-[protected]/130315/1). On contacting Nokia care on(26/03/2013) 080 [protected] i got the news that my phone is tampered hence it was returned to NCC hamirpur without repairing under warranty.I am writing all these thing to you in detail so that you can get all the information from my side. I want to say that i think if my phone is tampered it can be done at NCC hamirpur either on 02/02/2013 i.e before delivering to me or on 04/03/2013 with any malafide intention or at your end i.e. before swapping/changing it without proper checking of phone. Please go through the matter properly so that there must be a clean system for proper servicing of phone. You can see that i have no reason or time to do that or to submit my phone to unauthorised person as my phone is still under warranty.
    Hope, you go through above points and see the matter with prompt and effective manner so that i can get my N-8 back in proper working condition.
    Awaiting a quick and positive response from your side this time.
    With festival greetings.
    Divisional Accounts Officer,
    Minor Irrigation Division,
    Hamirpur, U.P.-210301.

sanjayverma110200 Apr 12, 2013

all above thing is posted and anyone can see it even complain no against problem is given then why you are asking for things which are already provide. pl go through it everything is given . Pl don not provide mechanicl answer.
        thanks for your kind communication.
        regards.

Nokia 5233 — lost mobile

I had mailed to [protected]@vsnl.net for recovery of my lost mobile phone on 14th april 2012 and till now there is no...

Nokia Cell Phone Asha 201brand new cell phone defect

I bought a brand new Nokia cell phone on 7 March 2013. It was time for my 2 yearly upgrade. I desperately needed a laptop, so I took the special: Nokia Asha 201 with a laptop.
      Yesterday the 31 I took the phone back to Game, because when I removed the sim card to get all my contact saved to the sim, the little silver plate that hold the sim in place broke of. The lady who help my, immediately asked "who took the sim out" why did you take the sim out" did you forced it open. I am a 55 year old woman whos first Nokia was a brick size phone with a little arial. Iv never never had to take any of my phone in for repairs, Im am positive that this was a fault in manufacturing. But Realy I am not used to be treated the way they did and I am sure that Nokia would not like me to have that phone back. Please if you can assist me in this matter, it will be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Nokia E7battery not charging

My phone Nokia E7 was booked for repair for a week, after a week they send me sms to collect my phone with the same default, they didn`t fix my phone, when i charge my phone it gives me problem i struggle to charge it and my earphone aswell i can`t listen to music or radio is not working, now when i charge my phone it doesn`t charge, when i called them they telling me about liquid damage which i dont understand because i never put my phone in water, worsepart when i collect my phone they dont explained nothing to me they just said my phone is fixed.M tired of this poor service i just need my phone to be fixed or they must give another phone if they cant fixed because m paying for it, and i`v been using the service for 3yrs now, i`v never experience this problem, Pls assist me on this matter.

battery not charging

• Fr
            fready Jul 25, 2011

i got an message to phone as i won a prize money in on going nokia promo celebrations in uk for claiming the prize they said that i have to pay the delivery charges to the city link delivery services in india before they dispatch the parcel to me is it true or not

• In
            intellex58 Jul 25, 2011

Take a pause and think, “Does this sound right to me?” if it does your are and idiot so send them the money.

• Ar
            arun mittal Sep 09, 2011

sir
            i had purchased a nokia e7 two months back from nokia priority dealer and unfortunately neither it was swithced on nor it was charging
            i show my phone to nokia care located in gole market, central delhi (gulati communications)nd after taking a period of 15 vdays he told me that your phone have water nd you have to pay 8500 rs, my job sheet no is 42, he tries to make us fool
            after that i took my phone back and showed it to dugaa communication, another nokia care situated in g.t.b nagar, delhi nd he repaired my phone with in 15 min without any charges
            so i think nokia which is known for its customer support, faith, and its product is all together dimnished by gulati coomunication
            and in my opinion that nokia care is just similar to other dealers located in gaffar market, delhi
            waiting for your needful action

arun mittal
            [protected]

• Do
            Domare Apr 09, 2012

I have purchased Nokia E7 in Dec, 2010 and facing the following problems. I was a Nokia believer (Not any more) and I bought Nokia E7 after fighting with my wife on Apple Iphone. But this Nokia E7 sucks. It is getting hanged when call comes. and Now it is not at all getting charged and got switched off now. It was a pain charging the phone. It says connection error some times and charges some times and now it is dead. I Spend a total of 800 SGD on it and now Suffering with this Bull ### device. I am Sad that I spend My money that earned from my hard work has put on this device. Is there anyway I can get my money back?

1) Frequent Hang UPS
            2) battery life 7 to 8 Hrs only
            3) While charging sometimes operational and sometimes hang up.
            4) Speaker volume low.
            5) Torch Not working
            6) In contact details edit of the title not working.
            7) If same no. is in two groups you donot get name or image while incoming.
            8) You do not get name or image if two nos. with same name.
            9) Photos not clear in flash mode.
            10) Speed of handset slowed down.
            11) Bulk message sending problem.

• Ye
            Yeukai Mar 09, 2015

Nokia E7 water damaged, can it be fixed. I am in Zimbabwe, i went to Nokia subsidiary in Harare but havent got any feedback from them.

Nokia Asha 311lost mobile

Name:Vishal More
          Address: A/ 604 Rashmi garden, manvel pada, Virar (east), dist Thane, pin 401-305, Maharashtra
          mobile no of the phone lost .[protected] (Nokia asha 311 imei no:[protected])
          contact : [protected]

E-mail for communication: trinadha.[protected]@gmail.com
            Missed date: 22-02-2013
            IMEI No.: [protected]
            contact- [protected]
            with request to block the IMEI number to avoid misuse since police complaint filed at 4rth town police station, VISAKHAPATNAM

• Co
                corres Apr 27, 2015

I bought a new Nokia 215 Dual SIM on 14.04.2015 and BSNL9444833635 SIM no assigned. The Date and Time is shown but day is missing. Livingstone, Chennai.600 029

Nokia — winning sms

I receive an sms from my cellphone on the 28february2013. "congratulations!Your mobile number has won 150...

Nokia Asha300 Imei No. 358630047467768mobile theft

My mobile was theft on 17 December in Karachi please check the location of my mobile by IMEI number. with regards Thanks

Wilayat Ali
              Contact: [protected]

Nokia/n9worst & rude customer service, many probs with phone n9

Hi,

I am having problem with Nokia N9..
                I bought a Nokia N9 from Axiom Telecom Jeddah City Plaza on October 25th 2011, and since date I am facing problems with this phone.. Though I thought the phone's hardware was good when compared to the software I was proved wrong..
                The phone got so many flaws that i have to reset or restore it like once a month atleast.. Whenever I used to take back up it used to hung up, camera's sometime showing up and sometimes doesnt.. And when newer versions software updates were available, faced lot of problems updating the phone as it never went smooth and even after each update new problems arose..

My camera stopped working after update and i couldnt do anything about it as I am currently staying in USA.. Recently my phone started behaving crazy after i switched the sim card.. Sometimes it detects the sim card and sometimes it doesnt so fed up with problems I sent the phone to my brother who took it to "Nokia Center, Prince Sultan Street, Jeddah, KSA, " there he faced the rudest behaviour ever..

The phone was taken into warranty with some hesitation as there is confusion with one or two year warranty over the phone.. They kept the phone for almost two weeks then called my brother one day and the arab representative spoke very harshly telling him that the phone was dropped and a part is missing inside though the phone was not dropped (it was because of sim card swithching the problem started) and they closed the warranty.. Not even listening to a word from my brother, just shunning him off..
                With this kind of behaviour how can I believe that a part was missing, i could even say the Nokia center didnt handle it properly and blaming the customer for their fault..

I went to Nokia website to bring this issue to higher authorities but in vain, when I was clicking the "Contact Us" tab it was taking me to a discussions forum instead of giving me any helpline number or emal id to contact nokia directly.. I was pissed here too.. Even online I couldnt find any customer support information, I just have to go to nearest Nokia center for any problem which in my case is in Jeddah as the Warranty is applicable only where I purchased the product.. For a costly phone like N9, Nokia didnt even provide world wide warranty..

I have been a very loyal and consistent Nokia customer, I have used many nokia phones, never faced any problems with earlier phones but this particular phone N9 gave me a lot of trouble over which I came across the horriblest Customer Service from Nokia corporation..
                I feel this is what the reason is that Nokia doesnt hold any market in USA and people hate it here, as I have used many electronic products here and post sale customer satisfaction is most important to them rather than just selling the product..

I feel very cheated and hurt by Nokia as there is no value of the customer and what he spent on the phone..
                Though I hope Nokia will look into this matter and give me a satisfying solution..

Thanks,

IMEI : [protected]
                Job No : [protected]

• Ri
                    Riz Yasir Feb 15, 2013

When I emailed Nokia to the above mentioned email address they instead of going through the case properly, asked me to contact Nokia care USA and when I did, Nokia USA said the warranty is not covered in USA.. I informed the same to the above address, they instead of taking any relevant action, they just provided me a link to Nokia KSA Support Discusion Page where I couldnt find a single Nokia Official who could help me out.. Its just a forum where customers like me write their problem and other community members help but not Nokia Officially..
                    As i mentioned in my complaint, I can just witness the incompetency of Nokia rising and their behaviour becoming ruthless towards the customers..

Nokia 2011 Award Desk. Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdomscam winning amount

Your mobile no has won & pound;750, 000 gb in 2013 nokia award, for claims send name: address:phone no:email: to bradley on ([protected]@msn.com). +[protected]

Nokia 2011 award desk.
                  Nokia co-operation united kingdom
                  Nokia house. summit avenue southwood
                  Farnborough hampshire gu14 0nag, uk.
                  Email: [protected]@hotmail.co. uk

Dear winner,

We use this medium to congratulate you as one of our lucky winner of & pound;750, 000 gbp and a nokia phone (n9) worth rupees 25, 000 inr in this nokia promotion 2013. this promotion is held to eradicate poverty and to advertise our new products at the nokia co-operations.

This e-mail is a notification for you to be informed of your mobile number being the winner on our online lottery sweepstakes promotional draws 2013 in england, reference number npdc - 098154. batch number nuk qy-3lj4. ticket number 64-mxew. serial number 182. united kingdom.

In line with the commemorating event marking our 142nd anniversary we rolled out over & pound;16, 000, 000.00 (sixteen million great britain pounds) for our 142nd anniversary draws. all participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25, 000 company mobile numbers, and 30, 000, 000 individual mobile numbers from the 45 mobile networks from australia, new zealand, north america, south america, europe, asia and africa as part of international promotions program, which is conducted annually in britain, london.

This promo is approved by the british gaming board and also licensed by the international association of gaming regulators (iagr). this promo is the 1st of its kind and we intend to sensitize the public.

Rules and regulations

1. winners are required to fill the winning processing form, failure to do so shall render the form invalid and winners will be disqualified.

2. winners must know that the money won is very huge and as such should try as much as possible to keep their winnings strictly confidential until the said funds has been received. this is to avoid impersonation or double claims which we have experienced in previous draws.

your winning amount of & pound;750, 000 gbp will be transferred to your account within 48 hours from today through the reserve bank of india (rbi) to your domestic account that you will be giving to us.

Your winning processing form is attached to this mail. you are to fill it completely in block letters, the nokia phone (n9) will be delivered to the address that your will giving to us in the attachment in this mail. if you are unable to open the attachment for any reasons then the same information is asked below as well. so you can simply fill in the required information below and mail it back to us and please do send us your one passport size photograph on reply to this mail.

Beneficiary name:
                  Home address:
                  Office address:
                  Mobile number:
                  Sex:
                  Age:
                  Occupation:
                  Nationality:

Beneficiaries account details for transfer of funds

Bank name:
                  Account name:
                  Account number:
                  bank name and code:
                  Ifsc code
                  Note: you are to fill the attached fund processing form correctly, to enable us transfer your fund to your correct account detail and also remember to attach a copy of your passport size photo to the form in the attachment and send it back to us via same email ([protected]@hotmail.co. uk)
                  Congratulations once again from nokia co-operations

Once again on behalf of members and staff of nokia, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.

Promotion manager
                  Sir. bradley anderson powell
                  Nokia co-operationsNokia cooperation. copyright (c) 2013

_____________________________________________
                  Nokia 2013 award desk.
                  Nokia co-operation united kingdom
                  Nokia house. summit avenue southwood
                  Farnborough hampshire gu14 0nag, uk.
                  Email: [protected]@msn.comDear milan parekh,

We are glad to inform you that your funds will be transferred to your account through the reserve bank of india (rbi). this is to inform you that processing manager (dr. albert thompson) has been assigned to visit your country (india) and co-ordinate with the rbi to get your winning funds transferred sucessfully to your account. the processing manager will arrive (indira gandhi international airport) in new delhi tomorrow morning and will proceed to the rbi to co-ordinate with them to get your funds transferred to your nominated account. all these details has being sent to the rbi and they will also get in touch with you directly immediately the processing manager summit your file.

Also to inform you that the rbi has asked you to pay for the administration fee of rupees 24, 950 inr. this administration fee comprises of registration fee rupees 10, 500, foreign exchange stamp duty 8, 500 and clearance fee rupees 5, 950 inr. so the total is rupees 24, 950 inr. to avoid any delay, we advise that you keep rupees 24, 950 inr ready and send scan copy of your photo id, one passport size photograph and your bank account information to the processing manager on his e-mail id ([protected]@yahoo.co. uk) before the processing manager arrives india tomorrow morning, to enable him fulfill the normal procedures of the rbi. you are to pay the rbi charges to them as per instructed by rbi. immediately the processing manager arrives india he will contact you and proceed to the rbi. attached to this mail is dr. albert thompson id proof copy.

Note: the processing manager can only proceed to your given residence address after the full and final transfer from the rbi along with all the vital documents to be given to you. we advise you keep your reference number npdc - 098154. batch number nuk qy-3lj4. ticket number 64-mxew. serial number 182 secret and confidential until our processing officer arrives your door step for a maximum security of our agent and yourself.

Please note that the rbi will demand for the list charges below:
                  Registration fees : 10, 500 inr

Ai

30th / january
                  london, england, uk (lhr-heathrow)07.35 pm31th/january
                  08.30am

delhi (del)According to the flight information booked by this company, the flight will arrive in new delhi from where our processing manager will contact you first then head towards rbi to co-ordinate the transfer of your funds. also attached to this mail is the copy of the passport of dr. albert thompson for you to recognize him.
                  If you have any comment or questions, call our customer care department on: +[protected], +[protected], +[protected] for more clarification. thanks and we hope to hear from you soon.

Once again on behalf of members and staff of the nokia mobile promo, I say congratulations as you spend your great fortune.Mr. bradley anderson powell
                  Operations director,
                  _______________________________________________
                  Good morning milan parekh my name is dr. albert thompson, I have just arrived india this morning, I am the processing officer assigned by nokia for the transfer of your winning funds 750, 000 gbp to be transfered into your account. kindly contact me immidiately. dr. albert thompson.

scam winning amount
                  scam winning amount

Nokia Company Uk Feb 03, 2013

Why have you received an email or SMS telling you you’ve won the Nokia Lottery? Because callous scammers are randomly targeting people to try to steal their bank details or money. Don’t give it to them. In fact don’t give out ANY personal details to anyone, unless you know them.please once you receive such message call us back on +[protected] and report immediately or write us an email for confirmation on ([email protected]) And just so we’re making ourselves absolutely clear

• Ha
                      HAMZAHALWAJIH Feb 21, 2013

I received an sms from Nokia UK and also I received an email.Says I won a prize

Please.
                      How can I check that?
                      I hope that I'm getting a response about piece of Nokia Corporation in the United Kingdom.
                      Please tell me how I communicate with any person who works in the management of Nokia Awards? .

• vadhan ss Feb 28, 2013

vadhan s s
                      hi I received a sms from Nokia UK and also I received an email.Says I won a prize

Please.
                      How can I check that? i want to know this is fake or real im still in confusion im awaiting for proper response from ur end.

MARK FISH Apr 25, 2013

DEAR COMPLAINANT, DO CONTACT BARR. MAX MORRIS FROM THE M&M CHAMBER VIA EMAIL:[email protected], HE WILL HELP YOU TO RECEIVE YOUR WINNING PRIZE:

• Ro
                      ROy BiDhan Feb 08, 2017

i got the same message and an email from them i didn't know anything about them but as they were using logos of nokia/microsoft company i gave them what they asked me to give them i don't know what to do know...please please please tell me what can i do

Nokia-asha 300 — touch screen not working

I had purchased Nokia Asha 300 from M/s. Cell Care, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra in June-2012 and started...

Nokia Asha 305 — stolen mobile

Lost my phone from tambaram bus stop, chennai. Was stolen from bag . Lost mobile no:[protected] I

Nokia 2690lost mobile

I have Traveled Ajman to Dubai today [protected]) morning 06:52:07, Bus No:1028 With my Ticket No:[protected], by Route No:19 and I have lost my mobile Nokia 2690 with my personal Mobile No. [protected]. I tried to Call but its been disconnected many times after that not reachable answer is coming. So please let me Know if it is found to my personal address,
                    Mohamed Azil
                    Regal Plaza Hotel, Al mankhool street, Next to Al Fahidi Metro station, Bur dubai, Dubai.
                    P.O Box No.26842
                    My Contact No.[protected]

• Im
                        imaran sakhi Dec 07, 2010

i am not receive my money 1, 820, 000 pounds at lottery draws uk.nokia 2690 imran sakhi, type RM-635, IMEI:354341/04/437069/0 have been found

sachin mohanan Feb 23, 2011

sir i lost my mobile on 13.02.2011. its a nokia 2690. imei number is [protected]. i have lot of contacts ang other datas in that phone. so kindly trace my mobile and inform me.

• Ra
                        Ramakrishnarao D.R. Jul 05, 2011

I have lost my mobile in my uncle house at Machenahalli.Shirahatti Tq, Gadag dist on 10-5-11.

• Ra
                        RAKESH KUMAR MEENA Aug 28, 2012

i lost my mobile in hwpm colony at high school ground.nokia2690, imei no-[protected].

Nokia.. C6-00replacement of handset

Dear sir,
                      I bought nokia c6-00 on 7th june 2012 imei no. - [protected], ean no. -[protected], battery no. -[protected]:0670616, charger no. -[protected]:0675464.. Aftr using it for 6 months its display is not working properly.. I went to nokia care near kalimati road, behind hotel sagar, jamshedpur jharkhand.. And they told that there is a problem in the slider in it will be repaired only after 15th of jan 2013.. There service is not good.. If they'll repair it after 15th then how i'll use my phone neither they have given an alternative set.. They r not doing their job efficiently.
                      Hence, I request you to kindly look upon my problem as soon as possible..

Nokiawon the 270000 pound

I got a massage in this written you have won the 270000 pound in nokia promo. My full name: zaeem-ul-islam. Email:zaeem. [protected]@yahoo.com. I am a shopkeepar and my age 23years old. I live in pakistan in the province of sindh. The city sukkur nusrat colony no:1 work shop road sukkur city. My phone no: +[protected] 2nd no:[protected]

• Wa
                            Walid shah Mar 17, 2013

I am won 270000 pound my name is walid shah s/o Zaher shah from Afghanistan and I have company in Herat city my phone +[protected] +[protected]
                            And I have message from the 1103 in me phone if I won please contact to me I am waiting
                            Thanks
                            Email: [email protected]

Nokia Lumia (610)lost my phone

My phone has been lost on 15th december can u please lock my phone with the help Imei No.My Imei number is [protected](Imei No) as soon as possible.And u please try to track the location of my phone.

lost my phone

• phone has been lost on 1ft March 2013 can u please lock my phone with the help and MY Email no [email protected] and h/p no is [protected] as soon as possible.And u please try to track and find the location of my phone. Thanks

• Pa
                              panthini patel Apr 28, 2013

phone has been lost on 26th April 2013 can u please lock my phone with the help and MY Email no [email protected] as soon as possible.And u please try to track and find the location of my phone. Thanks

• Su
                              Supriya Roy May 31, 2013

my phone has been stolen today(1/06/2013) can u plz lock my phone and track my phone (imei [protected]). if u get any information kindly contact in [email protected]

• Se
                              Seboloki Aubrey Kabelo Sep 10, 2013

My phone has been stoIen on the 08/09/2013 could you please track and lock my Nokia Lumia 610 of IMEI [protected]. If by any means you find it I will pay the $50.00. My email number is [email protected]

• Va
                              Varunmamgain Apr 27, 2014

i have lost my Nokia Lumia 610. it's IMEI no. is [protected]. Please help me in getting the phone.
                              [email protected]

Nokia E71theft

On [protected] one of my company worker came to my office room and stole my E-71 Nokia mobile, I would like to trace it and then go for police complaint to recover the mobile. The mobile IMEI No. [protected] and mail the details to me. My mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
                            With Regards.