Nokia — poor service!
I bought a nokia 3250 on 22/8/2006. I worked nicely and during feb 2007, its display had a mega pixel problem. I went to nokia care center and there the person in charge saw that. He replaced the display with a another nokia 3250 which was there with them (I again emphasis the fact that they did not replace with a new one, rather changed it with the one already existing with them). But all in all my purpose was served that's why it did not matter for me that how they repaired it but it only mattered that my mobile got repaired.
Now my mobile again had a problem, it is functioning all right but without display. I again went to the nokia care. He opened the mobile and showed me the back of mobile's screen. There according to him was a spot which indicated that some liquid went into the mobile. I assured the person that the mobile was in my pocket and was working well but when its battery finished and I charged it, its display was gone.
That person insisted me that I may go to chandigarh, but refused to listen me any more. I just want to ask nokia whether we, the customer are at the mercy of these people. I am assuring this thing that no liquid went in.
It is not a big thing for me to get the display changed for rs.2000 / - (As I confirmed its price). But please tell me that why the customer is left a the mercy of this kind of rude people, who don’t know the value of a customer and neither they know how to deal with them.
I request nokia to get my mobile repaired through that very person or tell me not to buy a nokia product in future.
More Nokia Complaints & Reviews
- Nokia UK Promo - winning mobile number
- Nokia Claims Department - scam!
- Nokia UK Promo 2010 - promotion
- Nokia Co - Operation United Kingdom - winning prize
- Nokia UK Promotions - is it true or fake
- Nokia C2-03 - video player not working properly
- Nokia - ongoing nokia promo
- Nokia - nokia-turkey, connecting or disconnecting people
- Nokia Promotion Head Office - i am wrili a winnar
- Nokia UK Promotion - kindly confirm the correctness & geniuneness of this official announcement of draws of nokia