Nokianokia promotion prize

R

I have received email saying that I have won 110000gbp in there yearly mobile promotion along with n95 mobile and they will be sending the parcel by ups courrier for which they asked
For 300gbp and also 790gbp since I am not a british national.
Now they are also demanding 4500gbp as payment towards
Anti terrorist tax I have already paid 1000gbp but now I feel
Something fishy about this, so I need to confrm whether this is
True or a scammer
Please do reply

• Mi
    micheal victor Oct 21, 2018

my name is Joyce my life is full of joy because Dr oduma asked me to be happy What happened to me is not what i can keep only to myself but to also tell the world so that those that were once like me will get there love ones back and been happy once again. I and my lover had some issues which leads to our break up since after then my life has never been the same i tried all method to get him back but they were just waste of effort and waste of time. But one day during my search on the internet i came across someone testimony about Dr oduma helped him to get his lover back so i contacted Dr.oduma and to my greatest surprise Dr.oduma was able to bring back my lover within 48hours. With the great thing that happened in my life i decided to tell the whole world about this great man called Dr oduma. For those in need of anything he told me that in his temple there is know impossibility now i believe him so much friends if you need help kindly contact him via email:[email protected] or cell phone +[protected]
    And i promise you that your lover will definitely be back to you.

• Sk
    sk.afroze. hussain Jul 12, 2013

I got a mail from nokia from united kingdom that I won 500 000british pounds I was tempted the other day I got a call from john brown from new delhi airport .he said just now i came from UK to give ur cash and laptop and he asked me to pay the customs charges 12500 I asked him to send his scan copy of passport and the parcel pics he really sent me those scan copies I was shocked and tempted and said I ll pay 5k after I get the cash and laptop I ll pay the remaining balance for that he accepted. He sent me one sbi account details I droped 5ooo rupess after that he asked my prood I sent him my driving licence .then sent me a scan copy of customs payed slip.now he is asking me my bank details am not going to give .am getting tensed that he will where he ll hak my mail id.so plz kindly becarefull dont beleave such scams

John Bara May 29, 2013

on the 03.05.2017 i got an sms that my mobile number just qualified for 70, 000 pounds and asking i send my mobile number, name and country via e-mail to [email protected] i want to confirm if this is real?

• Na
    nach May 04, 2013

I've been using dis NOKIA N9 phone for the past 1 year. suddenly for the past few months i've been facing trouble with my phone. All those photo's and video's which i take using NOKIA N9 phone are not getting saved in my phone gallery. the worst part is i don't know where those photo's and video's are getting stored. I tried searching all nook & corner of my phone for those photo's, but i'm not able to find.
    SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME..!!
    can anybody help me with this..?? i don't know what to do..??

if anybody has the solution to my problem please send me answer to the following mail id
    id: [email protected]

Wcdma:900/2100
    Gsm:850/900/1800/1900/002l0g7

• Mu
    Muhammad Atif Jan 22, 2013

I also received a message from number +[protected] they wrote me :
    " You Have Won 990, 000.Pounds. IN NOKIA/FREE LOTTO PROMO.Ref NO:NFL443 For Claim Send Your Name & Mobile To Our email: [email protected] "

Please Nokia staff call me at my number [protected].

• Je
    jeet007 Dec 25, 2012

I have lost my mobile Nokia 5233 having IMEI no. [protected] ( Brand new ) from my shop Please help me

• Sm
    SMARAJIT BISWAS Nov 03, 2012

I WON (MOBILE NO) 3 CRORE 6 LAKHS INDIA RS. IN NOKIA MOBILE AWARD PROMO 2017 IN ENGLAND.
    NAME :- SMARAJIT BISWAS
    c/O :- ANIL KUMAR BISWAS
    VILL:- MOTIGANJ BONGAON
    DIST:- NORTH 24 PARGANAS . PO. BONGAON, PIN;- 743235.
    email :- [email protected]
    MOBILE nO:- [protected]

gloria timothy Aug 31, 2012

how can i stop the mail and text message from nokia? i got another text and mail asking for my bank details for the transfer form LIoyds bank london. how can people do this and nokia is not reacting

thanks so much

am i in a scam?

gloria timothy Aug 30, 2012

my name is gloria timothy from nasarawa state, nigeria . i got a text that my mobile number won 70, 000 euroGBP send your name & mobile number via email :[email protected] want to if its real or fake

• Th
    thasneem.km Aug 04, 2012

Hi, I am thasneem. K. M, I received a message from the mobile no. +[protected] that am have won 3 crore6 lakh indian rupee in the nokiadrawprize 2017. England. They asked us to e-mail at their address [email protected] They said that we are sending dd through dhl courrier service london. Then I received another mail from that if we pay 13500 for 24hrs delivery or 9450 rs for 48hrs delivery they will send the consignment through ship. I want to know whether such a draw has been taken place at the nokia office england. Or it is fake.
    Mr. Don brown, production manager of nokia company england. Phone no. +[protected]
    Dhl courrier servicemanager mr. Andy best. E-mail [email protected]
    If this is fake they should be punished at any cost.
    Thasneem. K. M. E-mail:[email protected]

• Ba
    Babalola paul Aug 03, 2012

My name is babalola paul i receive a text which says my mobile number as won £70, 000 no.nk191 nigeria

• Ro
    RoundTable Jul 23, 2012

Did you sign up for any contest? If not, it's a fake.

• Ab
    Abhishek.S.Nair Jul 23, 2012

Today at 12:21pm I recieved a message tell that
    "congrats your mobile no have won 500, 000
    Pounds in 2017 nokia int'l mobile award uk to
    Claim ur price send your name address phone
    No to [email protected] Uk"
    Is this msg a prank or is real a truth

satbir Jul 12, 2012

i also have a message as it is

• Ke
    kesho dewangan Jul 11, 2012

i get message in my mobile that my mobile number has won 5, 00, 000.00 pound.But i do not know that it is true or false if it is true so message me in my number [protected].

• Bl
    bloved May 28, 2012

Seriously. That ID card looks like it was made using MS Paint.

Manjunathappi May 28, 2012

I got a message saying ur gsm no. has been awarded 1, 000, 000. gbp in nokia mobile draw. for claims send mob nos, name, add, occupation, age to email:[email protected] cn/cal +[protected]

Comments

• Jv
    jvson May 18, 2012

i received mail as follow
    Nokia Mobile Draw Promo Worldwide
    Nokia 2-6 Boundary
    Row SE1 8HP London
    United Kingdom

TEL:+ [protected]
    TEL:+ [protected]
    FAX: + [protected]

ATTN:xyz

We hereby inform you that Approval has been given from British High Court and British Gaming Board for your winning prize, along with your winnings certificate/relevant document that will empower you get your winning amount logged in your bank account in India.

Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special delivery courier company under Diplomatic Umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangement convey your winning prize direct to your doorstep. Your name, phone number and your full address has been received. Let it be known to you that all taxes have been paid by Nokia Promotional Award Incorporated.

It’s very imperative we inform you that on arrival of your parcel which contain your winner Bank Draft and all relevant release Documents, you will be require to pay for Administrative Clearance Charges 13, 500.00 INR FIRST Including Vat and Duty to your country custom and airport authority to enable him to secure release of your parcel for immediate delivery to you in your city. The professional diplomatic logistic officer will personally present to you all the relevant documents to guide you against any India government queries. You are advice to make the required 13, 500.00 INR available to the diplomat in India immediately he instructs you to do so, before you receive your prize of (£500, 000.00 Pounds) From the Nokia Promotional Award Incorporated, to enable him registrar and clear your parcel from the Custom Airport Authority. Please you must keep secret of your winning until it arrives your doorstep for security reasons.

The delivery of your prize is currently on the way as it is passing through the British Security Screening. We realize recently that such procedures have been adopted on your parcel leaving UK for Asia.

Due to the urgency needed in this delivery we are informing you that, Special Chief Logistic Officer in person of DIP DR RICHARD NOBEL will be leaving for INDIA to make delivery of your cash award prize through JET-AIRWAYS on May 19th 2017.

Departure time May 18th 2017 4:50:00 GMT

Arrival time May 19th 2017 9:45:00 AM local Time.

Please ensure that you co-operate with him and follow his instructions and directives to avoid any delay in handing over your cash award prize to you as he has little time to spend in INDIA. Please make available to him Administrative Clearance Charges 13, 500.00 INR Including Vat and Duty to your Country Custom and Airport Authority immediately he call and provide you with the details for the clearance of your parcel. HE WILL CALL YOU IMMEDIATELY HE ARRIVES INDIA AND WILL INSTRUCT YOU on how to pay the Administrative and clearance charges of 13, 500.00INR available to enable him clear your parcel from the Custom and Airport Authority and proceed to your address to make 100% safe delivery to you AFTER your payment is been confirmed and received by the Custom/Airport Authority.

Please send email accordingly. For your willingness and readiness to receive the Professional Diplomatic Courier Agent, CONFIRM YOUR READINESS AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE ABOVE PRIOR TO THE DEPARTURE OF THE DELEGATED DIPLOMATIC LOGISTIC OFFICER TO US IMMEDIATELY BY RE-CONFIRMING YOUR

You are advised to reconfirm the information to via email and call him immediately to confirm your readiness so that your parcel will be amongst to be delivered

DIP DR RICHARD NOBEL

Telephone No:+ [protected]

Via E-mail: [email protected]

A. YOUR FULL NAME:______

B. RECEIVING ADDRESS:___

C. CELL PHONE NO:_______

D. HOUSE PHONE NO:_____

Below are the flight schedule of diplomatic agent for your information

NAME: DR RICHARD NOBE

FLIGHT NAME- JETAIRWAYS
    FLIGHT NO- 9W121

DATE OF DEPARTURE: 18/05/ 2017

DATE OF ARRIVAL : 19/05/ 2017

E-MAIL: [email protected]

NOTE: That your prize of (Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds only) from (Nokia International Promotional Mobile Draw Award 2017 ) is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the Draft before it is being remitted to you. This means that the custom/airport clearance fee cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize (Parcel) can be cleared from the custom vault.

Also, they do not accept Cash on Delivery (C.O.D) as it is strictly against their policy. You must pay before customs will clear parcel from their vault.

Thank you for being part of our 2017 Anniversary draws.

Thank you for being part of our commemorative 2017 promotional Draws.

Yours sincerely,

DR. DOUGLAS WHITE

(Coordinator)
    IS IT TRUE?

• Vi
    vikash suman Apr 10, 2012

sir i lost my mobile phone in bus. so i want your help to locate my mobile phone and the number which is being used now in my mobile phone. please help me

• Nokia India Mar 30, 2012

Hi,

This is scam. Please ignore it.

Thanks
    Nokia India Team.

• Mi
    mike syddney Mar 28, 2012

On the 12th march 2017 I recieved an sms from a nomsa cell number [protected] informing me I had won r95000.00 in a nokia promotion ticket number 0166p and to call her to confirm, which I did. I then sent her an sms as requested to mak out the check and my address to were the check must be sent. My question was this a scam and are you aware of it.
    Mike sydney

• Je
    JeieL24 Mar 24, 2012

Hi! I have the same issue with Nokia. Can you help me with this one and gove some advise or suggestions on what to do.

I just purchase Nokia X7 this Feb 20, 2017 at one of the retailer of Nokia products. Then after a day of trying the unit, i noticed that it is overheating everytime I use it esp when browsing. However, I am browsing not more than an hour and I am not using the phone that much. It also drains so fast.

Considering the fact that it is said to be BRAND NEW, it should never be like that. After 4 days of still giving it a change, I decided to bring it back to the store where I purchase it then they refer me to NOKIA CARE CENTER. I was told that they will check for it and it will take 5days to 2 weeks.

Come Feb. 28, I didn't got any feedback from them and I don't have any idea what is happening. I decided to visit the center, and I was being informed that the repair status is ON GOING. So, i gave them the consideration of having it repaired. days passed til it reached the maximum time given for the repair, same thing are being discussed that it is ON GOING.One of the call I made, they said that Feb 28, they are still WAITING FOR PARTS bec it is now needed to have a replacement for some of the electronic parts of it. Another CONSIDERATION for me!!

I'm on the point of being irate and they escalate and expedite the process. I was coordinating with Nokia and the manager of the STORE. After almost a month of waiting for my phone where it has been repaired and now ready for pick up. I am very excited of having it.

Suddenly, I found out that another problem incurred the unit. The MEMORY CARD slot now don't detect any memory card. and it hangs every time I remove the mmc (means memory card) and ALSO, it takes time to load whenever restarting it. Considering another fact that it has just been repaired!!

I went back to Nokia and spoke with one of the CSR in charge. they tried to check on the mmc then the rep found out that it has been corrupted (which I NEVER use after giving the phone to the CENTER). I went to the Store to let them know what happened. We tried what the rep form Nokia did. and even insert another mmc to the unit. it is still not detecting ANY mmc.

Now, I am about to have replacement for the unit and for the mmc. and the MANAGER of the STORE said that, they can't replace it. and I assume that since I put a password on the mmc, the manager don't want to replace it . and also for the unit. I was being turn around and go back and forth to their office.

Until they book in again the unit to have it check. And I was being informed that if they will have a replacement, it is just the mother board where it WILL BE same as NEW. I have no choice since they don't want to replace it.

Now, I don't have trust to NOKIA and even regret of purchasing their products.

• Aa

Pin number: 85568vpg24
    Ticket number: [protected]

Dear mobile award recipient:-

Congratulations!!!

We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all international email award winners for beginning of year 2017 bonanza. a cheque value (£750, 000.00) seven hundred and fifty thousand great british pound sterling's has been issued in your name.

Your prize document include: -
    1. nokia corporation prize endorsed certificate.
    2. certified cheque valued & pound;750, 000.00 great british pound.
    3. clear source of funds certificate (certified by international monetary fund).
    4. letter of affidavit from british judiciary crown court (duly signed by the legal attorney).

These documents has been securely sealed and packed for security reasons, to avoid mishandling of your prize document. on this note we hereby inform you that delivery of your prize document has commenced via globelink courier delivery diplomatic officer { albert derrick }, who has been assigned by us to deliver your prize document directly to you at your home in india.

Important note: diplomat mr. albert derrick from globelink courier company, will arrive india from united kingdom with your prize document at the early hours of [monday 27th february 2017.] be informed that the designated point that globelink courier diplomat will arrive in india is at indira gandhi international airport - new delhi.

Note: you therefore advice by nokia mobil company to please stay at home by the time of delivery parcel to you by our delivery officer mr. albert derrick, you are to provide your valid id card, (international passport, driving license, pan card) any of the above id card you are to provide to our delivery officer before parcel can be handover to you.

Kindly be inform that nokia mobile company have already pay for the courier charges only, it's your duty to provide india airport governmental tax clearance fee immediately it arrived in new delhi international airport. due to the value content of your certified parcel it most be approve by the customs authority before delivery can commence to your home of residence. the amount which you are require to remit is {rs 15, 000 } to the customs of your country for the india government tax clearance fee at the airport. the amount will be use for clearance of your parcel immediately it arrived india, customs will also issue receipt of clearance payment to our diplomatic agent who will deliver your parcel to your home of residence. note winning prize most be approved by customs stamp duty before any bank can accept the cheque.

Congratulations once more.
    Sincerely,
    Mr. nelson brown.
    Tel: +[protected], +[protected]
    Event manager
    Nokia corporation.
    Please tell me weather it is true or fake

madnan.khan Feb 21, 2012

Dear All,
    Today I also received a message on my Samsung Glaxy mobile, tha i win 500, 000 pounds in the nokia SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION. For claims i was asked to mail [email protected]
    friends u c that its totally fake becoz i am using Samsung and i won the nokia price haahaaa
    its not just fake and they are also claiming the processing fee and after that no result,
    They are also using ur data your name, nationality, ID numbers and bank account detail for different hacking purpose and for unknown purposes, so becarefull

• As
    asadmalik Feb 19, 2012

asadmalik [protected] [email protected]

• 33
    339273 Feb 15, 2012

from +[protected] number i have received mobile number has won 500, 000 in the for claim email [email protected] to claim your prize or call on above number. I have received that on mobile and after i will contact on email then they sent me a form of personal information and i have filled and send to them, now i want confirm me that what is this ???????

hassan mughal
    [protected]
    [email protected]

• 33
    339273 Feb 15, 2012

• Ab
    ablake Dec 13, 2011

Am Andrew, i had received this kind of message before and i had some difficulties too, like paying to the wrong hand till i got a message from somebody that told me :Unfortunately Mobile Numbers and Email Addresses of Winners
    has been Hacked, and Winners are Now been Contacted Illegally.
    Do not respond to the senders of these Messages, as they
    are not in Position to Pay you your Winning PRIZE.
    Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message
    you recieved to the United Kingdom Investigation Bureau
    on [email protected] so as to enable them ascertain
    if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

• Do
    doubter Dec 12, 2011

If you could kindly advise me if this is real. I received an SMS from the number +[protected], that I have won an amount R500, 000.00 from Nokia Promo. My refernce number is 01NK and the contact person is Mr. Williams on [protected]. Suspicious that it is a scam I called the number and a male of a Nigerian accent answered and wanted to know how I would like the price to be paid. I offered to rather collect the price in person as a cheque and he asked me to bring with a copy of my id, a police report of clearance for criminal record as well as proof of residential address.

What I do not understand is, why is it so difficults to catch these people, that there are so many of them people who are using cell number and yet we have been encouraged to rica and threatened that our service will be discontinued if we do not. If rica was intended to catch criminals, why is that it is so difficult to catch this criminals. Where do this people obtain our contact details and are they not going to eventually get hold of our residential addresses to come and further their criminal activities in our own home.

I personally feel failed by our crime prevention units. I am providing this information so that the crimnals can be followed into their criminal hide outs and face the might of the law.

• At
    Atieno MO Dec 06, 2011

Dear Sir
    My name is Atieno M O from Kenya. I have looked at these complaints on the mobile promo, but I have not perceived your response to these promos. Is there one that is true. Is Tega Marino a real person? And the Nokia Promo a real thing? Here is the email I got recently and I have noticed from numerous complaints that many people have received the same. If it fraud, what are you people doing about it?
    Attn: Winner

We wish to congratulate you and formally inform you that you have been rewarded € 300, 000.00 in the BP/Nokia-End of Year Mobile Reward Program.We have confirmed the above winning.

It is a well known fact that we spend billions of dollars on advertisements yearly and you the consumer get noting from all that money.So for a change we are going to bring the Nokia experience directly to you.As a promotional gift, you will also receive a Nokia E71 Mobile Phone.

After you received your prize of Three Hundred Thousand Euros (€ 300, 000.00) We will invite you and two people of your choice family/friends on an all expense paid trip for a weekend to Finland for a TV show showcasing winners of the BP/Nokia Promo and you will have the opportunity to visit and see the place and origin of the Nokia brand.This promo is approved by the Finland Gaming Board and also licensed by the International Association of Gaming Regulators (IAGR).

Note: Your mobile number tagged to your winning claim code falls under the mobile network category of the Italian claim centre.

Following the above, you are expected to fill the attached form and return back to this office along with a copy of your international passport or driver's license via email attachment for vetting, which is a standard practice just to ensure that we are dealing with the right individual.

This process is vital and urgent following the instruction from our clients that all prize cheque should be claimed on or before the DEADLINE on your notice.

Outlined herein are the Nokia Claim Rules:

1.This is an independent promotion.

2 .No purchase necessary.

3. Any entries without a valid claim codes and numbers will be declared void.

4. Any entry late, lost or tampered with will be declared void.

5. Employees of BP and Nokia and their relatives are excluded from participating in this program.

6: A double claim will nullify your winnings.

Once again accept our congratulations and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Mr Tega Marino

Tel: +39 [protected]

james masih Dec 04, 2011

sir,
    i purchase the nokia c203 at 22 august 11 in three month i use my phone only 15 days now in it screen touched problem i complaint to nokia care centre in 3 to 4 time but they have not short of problem before 1 month also my phone sent to nokia head office in noida they(nokia care centre jalandhar) give not any responce to me please suggestion me what i do
    from
    james masih
    ho. no. 272 v.p.o ladhewali distt . jalandhar
    state punjab ( india )

ANKUR BEHAL Nov 24, 2011

Again I sending complaint. i have latest symbian belle nokia 701.in which bluetooth is not working. it shows receiving failed every time when I send something to my phone. then I went to (nokia care) they said that latest version is not available so kindly suggest me what should I do. , I am facing lots of problem please suggest as soon as possible.

Comments

Jotham mwakuja Nov 21, 2011

The number [protected] i received an sms that i have won 415, 000 pounds i wanted to verify is that true or it was just a fake story. Please reply with a message email [email protected] Thanks in advance

• Es
    estomihi zakayo Nov 21, 2011

my name is estomihi from Tanzania, i received a text which said my telephone number had won 15000pounds. payment NO ;Nk-171 for claim. i have to send email to [email protected] +[protected]

• Be
    benzoosembe Nov 20, 2011

My name is Allan from Kenya I received a short text which said my telephone number had won 415, 000 pounds. Payment no NK-171 from telephone no +[protected].for claim I was to send an email to [email protected] and call telephone no +[protected]

• Um
    umoffia Sep 20, 2011

My name is Agnes from Abuja, Nigeria.
    I received an email stating I had won 50, 000GBP on
    the on going Nokia144 promo. I should call +[protected]
    and Dr. Peterson Fred is in charge.
    Is this true?

• As
    ashok kumar sahu Sep 11, 2011

I HAVE RECEIVED A SMS ON 11 sep, 2017 AS MY MOBILE NO HAS WON NOKIA MOBILE DRAWS AS IN NOKIA ONGOING UK PROMO.SO PLEASE VERIFY IT AS IT REAL OR FAKE.THEY HAVE TOLD TO CONTACT TO THE EMIL ADDRESS WHICH IS [email protected] MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS [email protected]