Nokia Inc Promotion Ukverifying

M

I've received a text message stating that i have won a prize of £165, 000.00 gbp an ongoing nokia promotion. there is a telephone no as well as an e-mail address. the e-mail address is [protected]@hotmail.com and the tel no is +44-[protected] for somebody called
Mr anderson .j. maxwell

Please verify if this is a scam or hoax...

nopphadon May 25, 2013

your mobile number has won 1, 000, 000.00 GBP from nokia promo for claim send your name email to uk [email protected] -+[protected]

• Ba
    BARNABASI JOSEPH May 20, 2013

BARNABASI [email protected]

JOYCE EDWARD May 15, 2013

REF.NK901 MOBILE NO; [protected]

• Kh
    khibika May 15, 2013

i have recieved a message that i won 200, 000pounds in the ongoing NOKIA-UK PROMO.Is it real? please verify for me if its true.

jani prince May 08, 2013

winner 2013
    nokia winning prize
    i am Muhammad adnan
    i have received a sms that says: your mobile won 270, 000 Britain pound from nokia promo to claim email your details;to([email protected]) & call;tel +[protected]. please tell me if this is fake or real

• Fi
    fidelis gambishi May 07, 2013

also i have receeved the msame sms

• Bl
    Blacklotus Apr 29, 2013

I recieved a msg too.I think this is a work of scamers...either it may be true

• Da
    daniel denkyi djan Feb 06, 2013

i received a text message saying you have won 850, 000pounds in the nokia uk promo. ref no.nk87g.to claim call +[protected] or email [email protected] os i want toknow if it true

mamdouhaljabli Nov 29, 2012

FELICITACIONES, FELICITACIONES, FELICITACIONES!

Su ID de correo electrónico fue seleccionado al azar y por lo tanto ha sido
    galardonado con la suma de £ 850, 000.00 libras (ochocientos cincuenta mil
    libras esterlinas Gran Británico) en la continua PROMOCIONES Reino Unido NOKIA
    DE SUBVENCIÓN 2011/2012 PREMIO.

PARA RECLAMOS, COMUNÍQUESE CON EL SR. DAVID GORDON FINANZAS DEPARTAMENTO CON
    SUS NOMBRES COMPLETOS, dirección de contacto completa y número de móvil.

Sr. David Gordon
    FINANZAS DEPARTAMENTO
    Reino Unido NOKIA PROMOCIÓN AÑO NUEVO 2011/2012 PREMIO.
    Oficina de Informática y Pago:
    Londres Oficina de Representación.
    TEL: +[protected]

ENHORABUENA de todo el personal de NOKIA INC

Mejor relación,
    Dr. (Sra.) Jane Moore.
    (ONLINE coordinador).

me pueden responder si es verdad o es estafa

• Pi
    pilar bravo Nov 20, 2012

me a llegado el siguiente mensaje

FELICITACIONES, FELICITACIONES, FELICITACIONES!

Su ID de correo electrónico fue seleccionado al azar y por lo tanto ha sido
    galardonado con la suma de £ 850, 000.00 libras (ochocientos cincuenta mil
    libras esterlinas Gran Británico) en la continua PROMOCIONES Reino Unido NOKIA
    DE SUBVENCIÓN 2011/2012 PREMIO.

PARA RECLAMOS, COMUNÍQUESE CON EL SR. DAVID GORDON FINANZAS DEPARTAMENTO CON
    SUS NOMBRES COMPLETOS, dirección de contacto completa y número de móvil.

Sr. David Gordon
    FINANZAS DEPARTAMENTO
    Reino Unido NOKIA PROMOCIÓN AÑO NUEVO 2011/2012 PREMIO.
    Oficina de Informática y Pago:
    Londres Oficina de Representación.
    TEL: +[protected]

ENHORABUENA de todo el personal de NOKIA INC

Mejor relación,
    Dr. (Sra.) Jane Moore.
    (ONLINE coordinador

es verdad o es solo una estafa pueden responder xfi

• Je
    jennifer lyn Nov 11, 2012

i have received a text that i had won 615.oo pounds and please e-mail your name. and number to nokiainc1live.co.ak is this a scam

• Ha
    HADE1 Sep 27, 2012

my name is ADE i also received email that my number won 500 000£, in nokia promo.
    i want to know if its true reply me now pls!
    EMAIL;([email protected])

• Bu
    BUNMI ADEOYE Sep 11, 2012

AM BUNMI ADEOYE FROM NIGERIA, I RECEIVE A TEXT MESSAGE ON THE 9TH OF AUGUST 2012, THAT HAVE BEEN AWARDED D SUM OF #215, 000, 00 (GBP) I JUST WANT TO VERIFY IF IS TRUE OR IS A SCAM MSG MESSAGE PLS KNIDLY GET BACK TO ME ON MY EMAIL ID. [email protected] THANKS.

• Ad
    Adebayo S. Adedolapo Jun 23, 2012

I recieve an sms that my mobile number has won 415, 000 pounds for the NOKIA UK PROMO with telephone number +[protected] and email [email protected] very if its true or scam.thanks

• Di
    divyagambhir May 01, 2012

I received a text message the my cell phone has won 500, 000 pounds in the ongoing Nokia promo.Email:[email protected] TEL:+[protected].please verify is this true or scam

jazz226 Mar 10, 2012

DO NOT CONTACT CYBERCRIMEBUREAU they r part of the scam

Manickasivam Kohilan Jan 17, 2012

i received bellow the messege to my mobile "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU THE SUM OF POUNDS 715.000.00GBP IN ONGOING NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO. FOR CLAIMS SEND EMAIL TO :[email protected] & CALL+[protected]" Is this a true message? Please confirm my e-mail address is [email protected]

Mulilo Shamikobo Jan 07, 2012

I received a text message in my phone that i won 300, 000 pounds from Nokia UK promotion, I want to know if this is true or not, my mobile number is +[protected].

Sanjeewa Jan 04, 2012

I received a bellow message to my mobile "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON YOU THE SUM OF POUNDS 715.000.00GBP IN ONGOING NOKIA UK MOBILE PROMO. FOR CLAIMS SEND EMAIL TO :[email protected] & CALL+[protected]" Is this a true message? Please confirm. My email is [email protected]

muchona j.s Jan 03, 2012

i have received a text message about winning pounds 270, 000.00 but what is amasing is you are using a sister company for courier services why not send through banks please if you have such promotion why have such problems? is it there or not ? from muchona

• Gi
    Gihan Savio Jan 03, 2012

I received a text message saying congratulation your mobile number just won 715, 000 Gbp on this years nokia Asia mobile promo.For claims call+[protected] and email:[email protected]

Can you please verify this message.
    Thanking you kindly

• 03
    'MAKO Nov 07, 2011

I RECEIVED AN SMS ON MY PHONE ABOUT NOKIA PROMO AND SHOULD SEND AND CALL +[protected], SO PLEASE VERIFY THIS FOR ME, WOULD PLEASED IF U DO. THANK YOU.

chingchuan Oct 09, 2011

Hello, I received a message (NOKIA HotPick)Attn:Your CELL No.has won you, 815, 000(GBP).For claims, e-mail:[email protected] or call +[protected].please verify is this true?

chingchuan Oct 09, 2011

hello, I received a message (NOKIA HotPick)Attn;Your cell no.has won you 815, 000(GBP).for claims, email;[email protected] or call +[protected].please verify is this true?

• En
    englay Oct 08, 2011

can u verify this mesage: Congratulations, Your Email Was selected at random as one of the Lucky Winners for the 2011 ON GOING NOKIA UK PROMO, and your email address has won you 415, 000, 00(G.B.P)IN THE NOKIA UK PROMO.

• Tc
    T.c. Belgium Sep 03, 2011

Tom.codde says:

Just Received 03/09/2011, 01h09, Belgium, on my normal cell fone with an pay&Go proximus sim card that i just buyd 1day ago!!! How can they get my number?
    anyway..it says:
    Nokia HotPicks attn: Your cell No. has won you 2.815.000(GBP) For Claims, e-mail: [email protected] or call: +[protected]
    send from number +[protected]
    so they work with 2numbers than also!!

Anyone can stop these scammers or search with all these info like fone numbers etc. to get them behind bars plz!!! they must drop some mistakes in info registration etc. too, if we all report it maybe it can be usefull and controlled by police or services or so to stop them from misabuse good hearted people that are already too less in the world!!
    These are sure SCAMS!!!
    Greetz
    T.c. from Belgium

mai abu zaid Jul 25, 2011

My name is mai hassan abu zaid . iam from gordan amman . and i am a principal of high school
    my phon no: [protected]

mai abu zaid Jul 25, 2011

muhideen adekunle Jul 09, 2011

hi my name is muhideen adekunle, i recieved a sms that my cell number have won 250.000.oo. pounds my e mail is [email protected], and my phone number is [protected].pls it true or joke.

• Sl
    slow Jul 07, 2011

I received a text on my mobile telling me the I had won 250, 000 POUNDS IN THE UK NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION, I WANT YOU TO CONFIRM TO ME WEATHER IT IS A SCAM OR WHAT...My e-mail adres : [email protected]

• Mohammad Hassan Ali Ab

u Alduok [protected]

mahmoudgazzAR Jul 05, 2011

my name is:mahmoud al gazzar
    my mobile number:[protected]
    my e_mail : [email protected]
    i've won the prize from nokia and i really need that money and i really want to calim it

• We
    wendy close Jun 30, 2011

i recived a sms saying i had won 2815, 000 from [email protected] on the 28/6/2011 is this a scam please contact me

• Ad
    Adriana Sanchez Jun 28, 2011

Two days ago, my dad received an email, who lives in Mexico that he won 10 million pounds, please verify is this is true or scam, the person behind this Mr. Anderson. J. Maxwell and sent his passpord:
    This is the email for claims: [email protected] and call +[protected]
    Please let me know, thanks.

chrisp canbhane Jun 26, 2011

Fuk you big mafia

• As
    astrittashi May 26, 2011

jam astriti, kam mare sms nga [email protected] ku shkruan qe keni fituar 5300000 paund ju lutem me ndihmoni ku mund te drejtohem per infomacione te tjera. ju lutem me shkruani ne [email protected] ose tel [protected]

• As
    astrittashi May 26, 2011

jam astriti, nga shqiperia.kam mare sms ku thot qe keni fituar 5300000 paund nga kompania nokiaprom.uk ju lutem me ndihmoni ku mund te drejtohem per informacion te metejshem. e-mail im eshte [email protected]

• Pr
    prosper nzekwue May 23, 2011

i've just received a text message saying i've won the sum of 250, 000 pounds with this email address attached to it ([email protected])

saaall May 17, 2011

I RECEIVED A MESSAGE STATING THAT I WON 250, 000.OO IN A N ONGOING NOKIA PROMOTION.PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME IF IT IS TRUE OR ###!THANKS