Nokia C2-03touch screen problem

since last 5 yrs m a loyal customer of Nokia..i was very happy wid ur service but today m very disappointed, coz i got my Nokia C2-03 on 29th sept and today on 4th oct in just 5 days the phone has got some hardware problem and my touch screen has stopped working.i hav given my phone to customer care.and nokia is goin to return it to me after 15 days...i hope i'll get a replacement..
plz take some action..

sabih Apr 05, 2013

my mobile nokia c2-03 is not displaying pictures in my photos folder. Please help

• Ad
    adim Jan 06, 2013

i lost my mobile

• Ro
    Rohit Varma Jan 01, 2013

On 7/7/12 bought Nokia C2-03 Model from Nokia Priority Shop just after five its touch screen not working not properly, i gave mobile to Nokia customer care at palakkad, they asked one hour time for checking to detect complaint and if compliant is mobile software they need one hour time to update software or they need 20 days time repair, as am working as branch manager in firm so that i can't switch off my mobile for one hour so i asked for standby mobile for one hour but there reply was very funny there is no any mobile with them.

• Dr
    dr zafar Dec 20, 2012

my mobile NOKIA C2-03 has been lost / theft from my car.

• As
    Ashwani Puri Aug 16, 2012

my nokia c2-03 touch is not working please tell me what should i do.Iam waiting please tell me my contact no [protected] plZ replay me soon

• Ks
    Kshitij Jha Aug 14, 2012

I went to the nokia care, they updated my software and i formatted my memory card, .now the phone is working fine.

• Ra
    Raju Gupta Aug 14, 2012

I am also facing the same issue of touch screen not working. I purchase it late last year somewhere in Nov and recently I started facing this issue...Please advise any resolution on this. You can reach me on +[protected]

• Ks
    Kshitij Jha Jul 02, 2012

My name is Kshitij Jha, I purchased Nokia C2-03 in Aug' 11 & from sept it is non functional due to touch screen problem.This phone is not worth the cost as it should be.The back button doesn't works at all.
    I think this problem is coming in all the sets.
    IMEI no is-[protected], [protected].
    My Contact details are-+91-[protected].
    Kindly call me & provide necessary solution to solve this issue.

saravanan.J Jul 02, 2012

I am also having same problem with my Nokia C2-03 touch screen not working.
    Its still under warranty period. Nokia Care is saying it will take 30 Days. Please solve it as soon as possible.
    Very disappointing...
    Please help..
    My no- [protected]

• Ra
    raitjin Jun 22, 2012

I am Dax Chee and I am in Shanghai, China. Been having the same problem as well, touch screen not working. This is so frustrating I might as well throw this out the window.

• Nu
    Nugghie May 10, 2012

Same problem with my Nokia C2-03 touch screen not working. Just bought it 3 month ago. Very dissappointing...Please help..

• Ta
    Tamochau Apr 25, 2012

Stupid ###

Sana khan Jan 07, 2012

my nokia c2-03 touch is not working please tell me what should i do.Iam waiting please tell me at www.facebook.com/[email protected] please please..

Sana khan Jan 07, 2012

yeah same problem is occurred with me, please TELL ME SOLUTION... what should i do please tell me at www.facebook.com/[email protected]
    please please I am waiting for answer..

• Df
    DFOTA Jan 03, 2012

Hello
    I'm Jeric from General Santos City, Philippines . I had Nokia C2-03 since October 2011 and now the touchscreen is not working . Please help me ! Here's my contact number [protected] .

• Ta
    tato9205 Nov 17, 2011

Hi.
    i bought nokia c2-03 brand new in saudi arabia as a gift to my wife (about last week of October 2011). Im now in the Philippines since Nov 2, 2011. She never got to use it trouble free since she put SIM on it ( Nov. 3, 2011). The touch screen is not responding the way it should - phone is unusable. The touch screen is not functioning the way it should. Olga +[protected] Philis or [email protected] Thanks.

• So
    sohail.sayli Nov 08, 2011

hi,
    m using this phone since last month and it's giving me error of memory in every function.
    touch screen is hanging and mbl is nt opening media player and extra themes and applications by showing memory low option del some data and can't del this data too..
    plz help me abt this and contact me at this numb
    +[protected]

sachin_mahale Oct 19, 2011

I have also sent mail at [email protected]
    but no response ...

sachin_mahale Oct 19, 2011

Hello,
    I purchased C2 03 handset on 2 oct. now it is not working, it has screen touch problem, even I can't open My Menu option, Video songs do not place properly it break the sound . and photos also do not open fast. when we zoom
    photo it shop to work . I have been very frustrated.
    please replace my mobile my mo. no. is [protected]

• Su
    SuNnEy Oct 11, 2011

Hello,

I m using Nokia C2-03 and i m not able to operate it as its touch is not working and its just been 3 days since i bought it .
    My Contact is [protected] ...
    Plz help me with it :(

Martchan Oct 09, 2011

Hello Good day, I'm Martin from Imus, Cavite I had a problem in my Nokia C2-03, the Touch screen is not working, ..please help me,
    Here's my contact [protected].