NLOPScam or What

Hello all,

Please help, my account was suspended today ... And has obtained $ 13 ... The results I obtained from tournament wins $ 1 of 8 times and a $ 50 tournament on Sunday (5th prize $ 5). Though my account has been verified and has been connected to facebook. What's wrong with this site? Is it Scam? I really regret not make withdrawals before, because I think want to withdraw at the end of the month.

So hard I gained victories have spent hours and days and. But now they suspend my account.

My screenname: DvD

I will post my accounts that have earned $ 13 worth of tournaments that I have gained, if they still suspend me. Please wait for updates from me.

Thank you...

Scam or What

• Bl
    Blahhahahaha ! Nov 23, 2018

Nlop It's free and it's [censored] !

• Bl
    Blahhahahaha ! Nov 23, 2018

NLOP is free .and . It's [censored] .

• Op
    openbottle Feb 29, 2020

This site is a scam. Like you it won't let me collect my money, it keeps kicking me out of games and I conveniently loose 90% of the games on the river. Maybe this is due to the fact that I explained to them that they don't even hide the fact it's a joke.

• Al
    Allin514 Oct 23, 2020

NLOP is definitely a scam site and I say this after playing for three months. I thought something was wrong when during every showndown I loss...
    yes that's what I said every showdown I loss now this isn't a few games but out of 110 games I won ...3 and I'm a pretty fair poker player but everytime I had a winning hand someone always had a miracle higher hand( this started happening when i started to complain to coustomer sevice that something was wrong with their sever) and in s few cases a losing hand and still won, in one hand I bet all in with two jacks on the River and one Jack in my hand on the flop lost to three ten's and the hand was flipped so fast, there is no one to complain to, as i was kicked of the table and coustomer services is a joke they never will show a replay of a hand that is in a dispute with their lame answer "that the dispute has been settled" when nothing has been done. They claim their "not a Gambling site" but you have to pay for chips in order to play, this site is so corrupt that it needs to be shut down. They at one time had a player who won their tallied results of monthly playing all thethree months i played he's screen name was "River Rage" a medicore player that I don't see around anymore either there were to many complaints about his unbelieveable luck or he just got tired of winning, this poker site isn't free or honest, it's the biggest scam "Free Poker" site on the internet by far.