Having problems with NLOP?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with NLOP.

Complaints & Reviews

NLOPpoker site play

Nlop is a joke...I get kicked off every single time I am winning and anytime I'm about to win a decent amount the player will he down to their last chips and magically they have a run of luck beating me until I'm out of chips and we are talking bunk wins like ill have a 3 of kings they magically get dealt 2 aces on the last 2 with their one pocket ace for the win or the stupid watch add will pop up ill watch it go back to playing have a good winning hand and it'll hoot me off saying to watch the add I just freakin watched. Theres no respect or understanding from customer service or it magically shows no record of me even playing. When I sign up for freerolls ill check in and then it boots me off entirely and I cant get back onto my table. Dont play on this site its a scam and if u have won its only to keep u spending until u lose so much they have to toss u some sort of win. Worst site ive ever played on by far!

NLOPinternet poker

On 11/05/2017 in the 10:35 PM $1000 CASH I won $75.00. Have not received the $75.00. I originally contacted NLOP support department on the 9th of November about the problem. They are no longer answering my inquiries about the $75.00 I did not receive. I have chrome screenshots of the cash winning page on NLOP and chrome screenshots of the messages I sent NLOP support. Almost 4 weeks I do not have the $75.00 I won or answers why I do not have $75.00 I won.

NLOP — Scam or What

Hello all, Please help, my account was suspended today ... And has obtained $ 13 ... The results I obtained...

NLOP — intimidation

I have posted two complaints about this company because of getting constantly getting booted off and the...

NLOP — Championship Tournament

On Tuesday ( may 12th) of last week, I won an entry to this championship tournament. Today, I recieved notice...

NLOP — Software/prizes

This company and their software is EXTREMELY unreliable. I got booted off three times two days ago just when...