Having problems with Hoyle?

Hoyle reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 2, 2009. The latest review hoyle card games for mac was posted on Jan 8, 2020. The latest complaint last item while regeristing was resolved on Sep 01, 2009. Hoyle has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 6 reviews. Hoyle has resolved 2 complaints.

Hoyle Customer Service Contacts

9700 W 76th St STE 116
Eden Prairie, Minnesota
United States - 55344-4202

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Hoyle Customer Service. Initial Hoyle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Hoyle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Hoyle. Discuss the issues you have had with Hoyle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Hoyle Complaints & Reviews

Hoylehoyle card games for mac

I have played the Hoyle card games on my Mac for many years and love it. However, my husband got me a new Mac for Christmas and the games will not install on my new Mac. The message says to contact the developer to update the product for this version of Mac (Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.2). Does your company sell a Hoyle Card game that will install on my new Mac? Please respond, I have looked everywhere I can think of and can find nothing.
Linda Best

Hoyle Gaminghoyle card games

Who is the idiot that wrote the card games? This person doesn't have a clue about canasta, gin rummy, hearts and all the other partnership games.

Nearly in every card game I play, the "partner" always chooses the wrong card to discard. I lose 9 out of every 10 games that I play.

It was a waste of money, buying cards games from hoyle, for the writer knows nothing about playing games in partnership.

I wish I know how to complain internationally, so others won't get duped by hoyle like I did.

Hoyle — Backgammon puzzle game

Hoyle has made their Backgammon games in favour of the computer. I am an avid user of Backgammon. But I have...

Hoylegaming.comIt doesn't download properly, it sends you in circles and you have to pay for tactical support

It doesn't download properly, it sends you in circles and you have to pay for tactical support. It is an embarrassment to big corporations. Two downloads I have purchased and both have failed numerous times. Some of the afiliates are big name companys aswell. Do not go there or you will have a pain in your neck aswell.

Hoyle Card Games — last item while regeristing

i purchased e card games at $ 19, 95 each from best buy i clearwater, florida. i get tmem at home, after...

Hoyle Casino 2009 — Doesn't work

The Hoyle Casino 2009 pr0gram that I purchased through your company doesn't work. I purchased it on...