NJ Transit — mobo train
The 7:08 and the 7:43 trains from Bloomfield to Penn NYC were both canceled this morning. There was no posted advisory on the website or app and no announcement at the station. As a result, 100's of people were left standing over an hour waiting for a train that never came. The terrible service is bad enough but failing to post advisories or make announcements is unacceptable.
Shame on you NJ Transit - you get a F for train service and customer service.
Updated by Deborah Stehr · Aug 06, 2018
Service announcements must be current or what is the point?
More NJ Transit Complaints & Reviews
- NJ Transit - employee attacked customer 
- NJ Transit - bus 507 running before schedule time 
- NJ Transit - riverline returning from concert 
- NJ Transit - horrible, horrible bus service 
- NJ Transit - bus driver 
- Nj transit bus 186 - not letting waiting passengers in
- NJ Transit Bus - 158 never on time - why bother having a schedule?
- NJ Transit - erratic bus driver
- NJ Transit - train conductor 6571 number 1620 pascack valley line.
- NJ Transit - employee